Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women who don't have babies go crazy. (also semi dog pill)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

A girl recently told me that she hopes her female dog would breed. Otherwise, the dog may have a false pregnancy where she pretends she is pregnant and shows increasingly unstable behavior. This was the first time I learned about the scientific condition in dogs called pseudopregnancy. I was immediately struck by how similar it is to the behavior of adult human women who don’t have babies, especially ones who live in the affluent West. After studying this condition extensively, I speculate that women who don’t fulfill their biological program of having children exhibit the disturbing signs of false pregnancy by becoming insane.

The symptoms of false pregnancy stem from hormonal changes. The female dog, which I will refer to as the “bitch” from this point on, experiences enlarged mammary glands and may secrete milk. Her abdominum swells, she gains weight, the vagina discharges a fluid, and there may be nausea and vomiting. The bitch may even exhibit cravings for certain foods alongside increased appetite.

how fucking insane is that? all these women who slut around end up paying the price. i guess karma does exist in some way

I am not surprised. That is why the trope "Crazy Cat Lady" is real.

tenor.gif

brb go er

thanks for the info chad

women are already retarded. false pregnancy crazyness would probably add another 10% instability to her already limited brainpower.

Based curry blog post. Any foid that don't get married as 12-14 yo virgin is crazy. They are literally insane. Bluepill, redpill, blackpill, doesn't matter. I always knew women are shizos

I've heard bad things about this Roosh guy, but this article is based and high IQ

My grandmother had a lot of children and still became a cat lady later in life.