Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women who end up with college debt are retarded.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If you're a college aged girl, you are in your prime looks range. With things like onlyfans, twitch, and sugar daddies, it's extremely easy to make loads of money off simps, and even with sugar daddies a good amount of the time you get paid to just date them and give them little to no sex.

They literally have years of sky high SMV, and they didn't make the most out of it, they just got a useless degree that will leave them with constant debt for years because they wanted to get fucked up on drugs and be used as a toilet by endless chads for 4 years.

my ap hgeo teacher told us this story about this woman he knew who took out a few loans during college (separate from student loans) which had like insane fucking interest rates and she did not know how interest works so she ended up with an ungodly amount of debt because she didn't repay it promptly

she ended up having to declare bankruptcy and now she can never own a house or anything

I wish I was born a foid. Life would be significantly easier.

If you're a college aged girl, you are in your prime looks range. With things like onlyfans, twitch, and sugar daddies, it's extremely easy to make loads of money off simps, and even with sugar daddies a good amount of the time you get paid to just date them and give them little to no sex.

They literally have years of sky high SMV, and they didn't make the most out of it, they just got a useless degree that will leave them with constant debt for years because they wanted to get fucked up on drugs and be used as a toilet by endless chads for 4 years.

I would probably work on camsites, some of them make a lot of money and in most cases they don't even have to leave their room!