Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women who refuse to have sex with incels are bullies.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Exclusion is recognized as a form of bullying. When women refuse to have sex with you, they are excluding you from the world of sex and relationships and are thus bullying you, and not just because you aren't getting the physical pleasure from the sex, but you are also not getting the developmental experiences needed to become a functional adult.

In fact, studies have shown that women hate male virgins, they don't want the dudes who are virgins past a certain stage to ever ascend and by refusing sex with a guy because he is a virgin, they are preventing him from entering the dating/sexual marketplace.

Lastly, @ionlycopenow has discussed this before, women will literally get angry when they see an ugly male trying to ascend, they WANT him to fail. They want him to be excluded from the most pleasurable experience on earth.

I agree. They want to do anything in their power to prevent ugly men from feeling any happiness. They want all virgin men dead. If they hear that an ugly man some how ascended they will claim that he raped and want him to go to jail.

Their biological programming makes them perceive virgins as worthless.

Indeed. There's nothing more infuriating to them than a outcasted loser trying to ascend. They do not deem him worthy not even of living, giving looks of disgust when he walks calmly in the corridors of the school/university. Brutally over if you didn't ascend in your teen years.

Good morning,
I hate women

Exclusion is recognized as a form of bullying. When women refuse to have sex with you, they are excluding you from the world of sex and relationships and are thus bullying you, and not just because you aren't getting the physical pleasure from the sex, but you are also not getting the developmental experiences needed to become a functional adult.

In fact, studies have shown that women hate male virgins, they don't want the dudes who are virgins past a certain stage to ever ascend and by refusing sex with a guy because he is a virgin, they are preventing him from entering the dating/sexual marketplace.

Lastly, @ionlycopenow has discussed this before, women will literally get angry when they see an ugly male trying to ascend, they WANT him to fail. They want him to be excluded from the most pleasurable experience on earth.
Yes, and this is what pissed off a bunch of guys, they noticed women acting like gatekeepers not just of their own sex but the sex of all nearby females.
By constantly encouraging other women to not date "that loser" instead of minding their own business, and blocking men from being invited to events so that again the men couldn't form relationships even with other women.
This is a power grab in sexual dynamics that is just way over the top and unnecessary.

It goes even deeper. A woman who rejects you is basically saying that she doesn't want you to pass on your genes. She literally wants you to be gone from this earth and not leave any trace for the future

They also force us to give them our tax money to raise chad's bastards. Just like how the bullies stole our lunch money.
There's nothing more infuriating to them than a outcasted loser trying to ascend.
That's why they shame men for seamaxxing.

What women don’t get is society would be so much more advanced and well functioning if they just had sex with sub-5’s every now and then.

I have been bullied by foids my whole life

Yes, and this is what pissed off a bunch of guys, they noticed women acting like gatekeepers not just of their own sex but the sex of all nearby females.
By constantly encouraging other women to not date "that loser" instead of minding their own business, and blocking men from being invited to events so that again the men couldn't form relationships even with other women.
This is a power grab in sexual dynamics that is just way over the top and unnecessary.
where did you hear guys talking about this?

where did you hear guys talking about this?
even before the incel shit, it was part of the rants of the TFLers and forever aloners especially the blacks who are lower inhib and don't blame themselves as much and will call out women on their shit more, irl everyone is a faggot cuck that takes it with a smile
What women don’t get is society would be so much more advanced and well functioning if they just had sex with sub-5’s every now and then.
proof that they don't care about that

It goes even deeper. A woman who rejects you is basically saying that she doesn't want you to pass on your genes. She literally wants you to be gone from this earth and not leave any trace for the future
A classic JordanPetersonpill.

My looksmatch should never deny sex with me.

This is why their opinion is invalid. Be the bettER man and take what you want by force. (In Minecraft. :feelsthink::feelsthink:)

4D51881D 415F 431C 9555 1B242F25F4AF

Did he say this?
Yeah I clearly remember him saying it.
Search previous videos where he talks about "nice guys" and why women are attracted to vampires and werewolves.

They most certainly enable them. Women give their bodies to evil men while depriving good men. (Insert ER quote here)

Lastly, @ionlycopenow has discussed this before, women will literally get angry when they see an ugly male trying to ascend, they WANT him to fail. They want him to be excluded from the most pleasurable experience on ERth.

Just posting to see if my name gets in the screenshot for ITcels