Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women will always find a way to contact a good looking male

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Just a basic reminder. All it takes is just seeing the chad once or twice in the halls of the school or their job. Afterwards, they will do everything in their power to get closer to him and find out his basic info so can they can INITIATE CONTACT. If you are the one initiating contact, the girl is not interested in you because it would have been the other way around otherwise.

More suicidefuel from a chadlite acquaintance. He's unironically with bad social skills, yet even in school he had whores approaching him as he walked by asking for his social media info and so on. Had proof as usual. More proof that we, normies, and soycucks live in a different reality than we do. Women will approach and seek out chads they had only seen literally once and know nothing about. and yes AWALT, there are no exceptions. if you have never been approached by any woman that's because you are ugly, there is NO other factor, certainly not personality or "getting to know you".

Where cucks get confused and deny this is because they'll think, oh I've never been approached so this must not be accurate! There is no way I'm unattractive to women, I am a 7/10 after all! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: NO, it means you are ugly and there are ZERO and NO exceptions to this. if you havent even at least been approached by ugly whores then you are a subhuman who disgusts women.

Last edited:
real shit. The tall handsome gigachads at my college are always surrounded by females.

females seek out chads like a bees to flowers

:feelsohgod: They wish I won't find them when the Day of Retribution (Copyright Elliot Rodger) comes

If you have to approach it's already over tbh ( to be honest )

imagine being so stupid that you think you're not ugly while at the same time not getting approached

If chad is available whores will not approach chadlite. If gigachad is available only he will have toilets near him.

why do i see these brackets being used everywhere wtf (what the fuck)

real shit. The tall handsome gigachads at my college are always surrounded by females.

Same thing happens when you start wagecucking, cant wait to die tbh.

Women will walk through broken glass barefooted to get pumped and dumped by chad

Where cucks get confused and deny this is because they'll think, oh I've never been approached so this must not be accurate! There is no way I'm unattractive to women, I am a 7/10 after all! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: NO, it means you are ugly and there are ZERO and NO exceptions to this. if you havent even at least been approached by ugly whores then you are a subhuman who disgusts women.

imagine being so stupid that you think you're not ugly while at the same time not getting approached

I was that stupid when I was younger, but as you get older reality hits you.

She is chatting with 28273e65 good looking dudes while you're waiting faithfully for the one word reply.
Femoids are redpilled since the creation.

Just a basic reminder. All it takes is just seeing the chad once or twice in the halls of the school or their job. Afterwards, they will do everything in their power to get closer to him and find out his basic info so can they can INITIATE CONTACT. If you are the one initiating contact, the girl is not interested in you because it would have been the other way around otherwise.

More suicidefuel from a chadlite acquaintance. He's unironically with bad social skills, yet even in school he had whores approaching him as he walked by asking for his social media info and so on. Had proof as usual. More proof that we, normies, and soycucks live in a different reality than we do. Women will approach and seek out chads they had only seen literally once and know nothing about. and yes AWALT, there are no exceptions. if you have never been approached by any woman that's because you are ugly, there is NO other factor, certainly not personality or "getting to know you".

Truth.

Normans and Soys believe men must "create attraction" by approaching women and impressing them by beimg smooth and some shit. By approaching women you are showing confidence, balls, manliness etc.

This coudn't be any further from the truth. If a girl is crushing on your (looks) badly, she'll make it known and try to get your attention. If a foid thinks your plain or ugly, she won't approach. Your just background noise, wallpaper, a schmuck. There are millions of guys that look hotter.

In any event, in 2019, approaching women and being confident can land you in a jail cell if she is disgusted by your mandible, height, face, Norwald 4 vertex, stinky curry ethnic origin etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back