Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women will be the big losers of the sexual revolution.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
The sexual revolution will eventually lead to a society where most women will only be interested in dating the top % of men. They will have no need to settle for less attractive men since they can provide for themselves via work/welfarestate/onlyfans.

The big winner of this scenario is obviously Chad. He can pick and choose from an unlimited buffet of women without the need to invest any emotional or financial resources himself. Women chase him, he does not have to woo them. This means he does not have to respect or value them in any way. They are utterly replaceable to him.

This is, if you think about it, a horrible situation for women: They only have a tiny chance to be with a Chad (because many women want him), and only during the short timeframe while they are in their prime. Women can be quite vicious towards each other so it will be a horrible competition. And even if they win the Chads attention, they will have to please him constantly, no matter how he treats the women. If she displeases, annoys or bores the Chad, she will just be replaced. A current example would be Leonardo DiCaprio, who never has a girlfriend older than 25 years of age. Even the formation of harems will not mitigate the competition, because the Women/Chad ration is so steep.

This may sound like an inversion of the current male-female dating dynamics, where men chase women and women select men. But it is even worse: The competition for Chad will be much fiercer since women are unwilling to settle for anything less (and still be happy). Also, Chad can beat the shit out of his women if he so pleases.

Additionally, such a sexual liberated era will forever cement the animal/whore-status of women. No objective observer (historians for example) male or female will be able to genuinely respect women when they use their new found sexual freedom to collectively go for the men who are physically most attractive while disregarding (or at least neglecting) any other qualities a man could have. Women choose partners like animals do, for superficial traits alone.

You may think that (sub 9) men are the biggest losers of this new era. The vast majority of them will not be able to find a partner and is therefore condemned to a live of inceldom. But, at least for me, the worst thing about being Incel is the sheer abnormality of it. WTF is wrong with me when I, despite all my achievement, cannot land a single date while my abusive neighbor can have one gf after another that he can drag over the floor by a fistful of hair? If however inceldom were so common and public that it is no longer considered abnormal, this feeling of wrongness would be mitigated. With good copes I could live quit content like this. Not happy, but content.

I also think that, emotionally speaking, women need male attention much more than the opposite. Almost all men can (and have to) get used to long stretches without being in any form desirable to women. Virtually all Women however are always somehow desired/liked by men. They cannot cope with being undesirable because they never had to. On an emotional level: A Women needs a strong man to hold/support her. A man wants a tender woman who he can hold/support. So the divide between the genders will hit women much harder then men.

In the coming decades being female will be synonymous with misery and despair.

I kinda agree. I mean, WE are the actual losers, of course, but women will never be winners too.

Women are not suited to be happy, they crave the novelty and new chad's cock. I'm prettty sure that even if every woman had a chad settle for her they'll become gradually unsatisfied.

Women are doomed to get fucked by different chads that won't commit and get unhappy but satisfied sexually. The only way a woman can have something resembling happiness is being committed with a chad that cheats on her.

You have to remember that casual sex, for women, is something different that is for men.,

We already have evidence of this from Rome, but cucks try to sweep it under the rug.
The German warriors were gigabased for wiping out their piece of shit empire and getting revenge for the Greeks.
Sadly now the Germanic Anglos are now doing the same things Rome was.

soon high tier normies will go ER

Inb4 some retarded cuck here says

Wimenz always win bro.

high IQ theory/ thread tbh. i like it, even if there is an element of cope baked into it.

high IQ theory/ thread tbh. i like it, even if there is an element of cope baked into it.
everywhere we don't lose completely is gigacope in the end

Seeing as how the chads and foids alike would be fine with 5 of the foids sharing one chad at times, I don't think they will lose here. YEah the chad's win is bigger, but the foid isn't losing.

I'm prettty sure that even if every woman had a chad settle for her they'll become gradually unsatisfied.
Absolutely, women love drama.

Women are doomed to get fucked by different chads that won't commit and get unhappy but satisfied sexually. The only way a woman can have something resembling happiness is being committed with a chad that cheats on her.
I would say that women have been the happiest when they were married early to a Chad(-lite) who could cheat on her (but decides not to), has the potential to be violent (but decides not to be) and had a bunch of Children with him.

The more free women become the more unhappy they become. It is one of the many paradoxes of feminism.
Seeing as how the chads and foids alike would be fine with 5 of the foids sharing one chad at times, I don't think they will lose here. YEah the chad's win is bigger, but the foid isn't losing.
Why should Chad keep a women in his harem if she is getting to old (the wall) or annoying? Manny women in the future will be totally alone.
soon high tier normies will go ER
God I hope so. Just see how normies are dealing with a mere year of quarantine. Getting plunged into inceldom will make many of them go berserk (28 Days Later style).

…and female suicides will become much more result (instead of attention) oriented.

:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Last edited:
1479206864-donald-trump-wrong.gif

Women can always choose to go for sub-Chads. They choose to be in Chad's harem because to them that's worth more than what normies can provide. If they change their mind at age 30 or 40, they'll be able to find someone to settle down with if they want. Therefore:
Wimenz always win bro.

Women can always choose to go for sub-Chads. They choose to be in Chad's harem because to them that's worth more than what normies can provide. If they change their mind at age 30 or 40, they'll be able to find someone to settle down with if they want. Therefore:

But they will not be happy with sub-Chads, not even close. They will be like recovering addicts who painfully have to accept that nothing will ever make them as happy as shot of heroin.

But they will not be happy with sub-Chads, not even close. They will be like recovering addicts who painfully have to accept that nothing will ever make them as happy as shot of heroin.
So they'll choose what makes them happier (being in Chad's harem)? That would make them losers only in the sense that they don't get everything they want out of life, but compared to 80% men their lives will be amazing. Are amazing.

So they'll choose what makes them happier (being in Chad's harem)? That would make them losers only in the sense that they don't get everything they want out of life, but compared to 80% men their lives will be amazing. Are amazing.
The point I’m making is that women will have increasing difficulty to even get close to chad. Because Chad (if given the choice) has no interest in women who are not young/slim/pretty/submissive/entertaining.

Therefore more and more women will be condemned to never be happy while being unable to cope.

Men, on the other hand, are used to such scarcity and are masters at coping.

In such a scenario, it is better to be a man than a woman.

The sexual revolution will eventually lead to a society where most women will only be interested in dating the top % of men. They will have no need to settle for less attractive men since they can provide for themselves via work/welfarestate/onlyfans.

The big winner of this scenario is obviously Chad. He can pick and choose from an unlimited buffet of women without the need to invest any emotional or financial resources himself. Women chase him, he does not have to woo them. This means he does not have to respect or value them in any way. They are utterly replaceable to him.

This is, if you think about it, a horrible situation for women: They only have a tiny chance to be with a Chad (because many women want him), and only during the short timeframe while they are in their prime. Women can be quite vicious towards each other so it will be a horrible competition. And even if they win the Chads attention, they will have to please him constantly, no matter how he treats the women. If she displeases, annoys or bores the Chad, she will just be replaced. A current example would be Leonardo DiCaprio, who never has a girlfriend older than 25 years of age. Even the formation of harems will not mitigate the competition, because the Women/Chad ration is so steep.

This may sound like an inversion of the current male-female dating dynamics, where men chase women and women select men. But it is even worse: The competition for Chad will be much fiercer since women are unwilling to settle for anything less (and still be happy). Also, Chad can beat the shit out of his women if he so pleases.

Additionally, such a sexual liberated era will forever cement the animal/whore-status of women. No objective observer (historians for example) male or female will be able to genuinely respect women when they use their new found sexual freedom to collectively go for the men who are physically most attractive while disregarding (or at least neglecting) any other qualities a man could have. Women choose partners like animals do, for superficial traits alone.

You may think that (sub 9) men are the biggest losers of this new era. The vast majority of them will not be able to find a partner and is therefore condemned to a live of inceldom. But, at least for me, the worst thing about being Incel is the sheer abnormality of it. WTF is wrong with me when I, despite all my achievement, cannot land a single date while my abusive neighbor can have one gf after another that he can drag over the floor by a fistful of hair? If however inceldom were so common and public that it is no longer considered abnormal, this feeling of wrongness would be mitigated. With good copes I could live quit content like this. Not happy, but content.

I also think that, emotionally speaking, women need male attention much more than the opposite. Almost all men can (and have to) get used to long stretches without being in any form desirable to women. Virtually all Women however are always somehow desired/liked by men. They cannot cope with being undesirable because they never had to. On an emotional level: A Women needs a strong man to hold/support her. A man wants a tender woman who he can hold/support. So the divide between the genders will hit women much harder then men.

In the coming decades being female will be synonymous with misery and despair.
It's not like chad gets married to one girl and stays with her for the rest of his life. He'll have short relations with many different girls, and probably cheat meanwhile as well. With makeup any 5+ foid will have a shot at a high value male. The ugly girls will still get decent guys in the 5-7 range.

Besides non-chad men the losers, or the ones who wins the least, are the most attractive females, who previously could get a chad for themselves but now will have to share him.

We already have evidence of this from Rome, but cucks try to sweep it under the rug.
The German warriors were gigabased for wiping out their piece of shit empire and getting revenge for the Greeks.
Germans suck Italians Rule.

Viva la revolución!

Feminism is really just Dominant Alpha-Maleism.

People here take the Chad meme too seriously, they exist of course but they are taken in most cases and most people seem to be in a relationship, incels are still the minority.

Women, in their eagerness to chase chad, stepped over and abused lower men, only for none of them to get him.

In the past, if chad wanted sex, he had to get in line like the betas and get married, get a job, and be moral to his 1 wife. Meaning at least ONE woman get to marry chad.

Now, if chad wants sex, he can get it fast, from 50 women of varying sizes and colors, yet none of them will get married to him.

Most foids actuallay know their chad is cheating, they just don’t want chad to tell them and they are pretty good at deluding them self that he is loyal

Didn’t read, but whatever helps you cope a night man.

Most foids actuallay know their chad is cheating, they just don’t want chad to tell them and they are pretty good at deluding them self that he is loyal
Cope till you rope even as a female? Never began.