Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women will become even sluttier due to natural selection

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Many women have almost non-existent libido, they will only fuck top 1% of men and nothing less. Some women have lower standards and will be open to fuck more men.

The reality is that the only women who are actually reproducing right now are either:

1. Women who are forced into reproducing because they are from a traditional family, normally muslims or some excluded religious weirdos like the amish
  2. Turbo sluts who fuck a lot and eventually get pregnant, but they don't want to abort for some reason (religion, fear of the procedure, etc.)
Considering how traditionalism is basically dying all around the world, expect women to become more and more slutty. (that does not mean they will fuck us though) get used to reading or hearing about stories of sluts fucking many men in the same night, of fucking the same Chadrone in groups, etc.

It only gets worse from now on, and we will be left out, as always.

The worst is yet to come

THERES NO GETTING OFF THE RIDE

get used to reading or hearing about stories of sluts fucking many men in the same night, of fucking the same Chadrone in groups, etc.
this already happens

cope, women dont have non-existent libidos,

they have high libidos for chad

This is why I drink

cope, women dont have non-existent libidos,

they have high libidos for chad
Being selective and having low libido is the same thing. High T Chads will fuck anything, they often have mediocre looking girlfriends.
Women are selective because their libido is low, that does not mean they are not whores who will suck 50 Tyrones and drink their cum on the same weekend. It just means they need a lot of different cues to get turned on.

Being selective and having low libido is the same thing. High T Chads will fuck anything, they often have mediocre looking girlfriends.
Women are selective because their libido is low, that does not mean they are not whores who will suck 50 Tyrones and drink their cum on the same weekend. It just means they need a lot of different cues to get turned on.
women are chadsexual...they do have a high libido but for chad..men still have a higher libido than women, and guys would fuck a 3/10 over fapping (if a 3/10 foid was his only option for the night). women wouldnt fuck a 3/10 male over masturbation because they have no sexual attraction for us.

i have a high libido, but i wouldnt fuck a guy because i am not attracted to males as i am heterosexual. same thing goes for foids except they are chadsexual.

women are chadsexual...they do have a high libido but for chad..men still have a higher libido than women, and guys would fuck a 3/10 over fapping (if a 3/10 foid was his only option for the night). women wouldnt fuck a 3/10 male over masturbation because they have no sexual attraction for us.

i have a high libido, but i wouldnt fuck a guy because i am not attracted to males as i am heterosexual. same thing goes for foids except they are chadsexual.

That is not what high libido is, high libido is having a high sex drive. We men have lower standards because we have higher libido, those things come together. If women had the same libido that we have, they would have lower standards and they would also fuck much, much more.

Imagine if we had the same options that women have... imagine that you could easily fuck the vast majority of women simply by inviting them into your house. We would fuck, at least, one woman A DAY. But women are not doing this with men, they are sluts and fuck dozens or hundreds in their lifetime, sure, but its still nothing compared to what we men would fuck if we had the dating options that women have (homos fuck much more than straight men and women combined)

That is not what high libido is, high libido is having a high sex drive. We men have lower standards because we have higher libido, those things come together. If women had the same libido that we have, they would have lower standards and they would also fuck much, much more.

Imagine if we had the same options that women have... imagine that you could easily fuck the vast majority of women simply by inviting them into your house. We would fuck, at least, one woman A DAY. But women are not doing this with men, they are sluts and fuck dozens or hundreds in their lifetime, sure, but its still nothing compared to what we men would fuck if we had the dating options that women have (homos fuck much more than straight men and women combined)
i am not denying that men have a higher libido than women, but women still have a high libido. the reason they reject us is because of their hypergamy, not their low libido. they are like picky eaters. i am a picky eater; there are many foods I don't like, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy eating the food that I do like.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back