Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women will go into "caring jobs" just to trick and manipulate society and their own friends and family to thinking they are a good caring person

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
However in fact, this is not the case. 99 % of these women do not give an absolute shit ( eg health care, Nursing, aged care, disabillity care, dental) about their jobs. These sort of certainly not the caring type. Its all a facade. Their "attitude" and "personality" is extremely different from being in their job to real life. Theyll act all caring and nice but then you will see them in real life do a complete 180 and actually be a cunt irl.

Anyone who believes that women can be caring to a complete stranger is coping hard.

Do you really think that female actually gives a shit about a disabled person?

Do you really think a female actually gives a shit about a subhuman that they are forced to take care of?

Nobody gives a shit about anybody. "Helping" people and being nice is to fill their own egos.

Nobody gives a shit about anybody. "Helping" people and being nice is to fill their own egos.
thats exactly my point, ( i shud have elaborated a bit more) they have extremely high egos and act like they are top shit because they are in a "caring" job.

Actually you would be wrong there. Women have natural caring instincts (to ensure they are good mothers). However, modern women have all carelessly disregarded their motherly instincts and become cock gobbling whores.

This is true. I know so many female nurses who are absolute cunts.

But muh caring gender. JFL

the dental team in town is like this nice to your face then a cunt behind it

Especially disgusting are those who do charity [and go for sucking chad's cock after]