Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women will turn more men into hebephiles if the "under 6ft0 = loser!" shit continues

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Under 6 foot is NOT statistically short, yet, except in about 6 European countries (there are about 50 nations in Europe). Kandyapplez and other kunts on Reddit thinks it is, as well as millions of women on Tinder, pof, ok cupid etc. James Dean was 5 fucking 8! River Phoenix was 5'10! Johnny Depp 5'9, Ian Somerlander 5'9. How fucking insensitive are you cunts who think anything under 6 foot is "not man enough"? Fuck you!

Maybe they should start fucking 12yo little girls then? Because those girls wouldn't find 5'9 "too short".

You did this to yourself! Don't be hypocrites and call guys who turn to Loli's creeps when YOU are so fucking STUPID in the head that you won't fuck anyone under 6 foot. Fuck off.

Men under 6ft0 aren't gonna tolerate settling for landwhales or old grans. They are gonna go for lolis.

Most guys lie about their height and women think 5ft 10 guys are 6ft

Dude..
You just made me realize why this forum has so many guys fapping to lolis

Not just manlets, imagine the tempting hell boyish looking guys will go through, it was cute being slightly underdeveloped high school, but once in their 20s their female peers now still at 4ft11" all demand 6ft+ tatted vikings with angular jaws and thick beards.

lold

bcos they have a lot of 6 foot men to choose from,
that have chaddy face and an interesting mysterious bad boy persona
and can keep them on their toes, imagine that boyos

the amount of options women have if theyre willing to share their man is uncomprehensible for a lot of man

chads willing to take her on a date, entertain her, compliments her, give her that high feeling she craves
then all she gotta do is suck his dick and bend over to get a hell of a fucking by a man much above her league

such is the live of the AVERAGE female

at this point I wonder why foids have boyfriends at all
if I had that option, I woulda whored around tbhtbh
wont even give a fuck what happen in my future, life is shit when youre old anyways

also,
most men cant even make women orgasm
+woman barely get any pleasure from sex
so im guessing unless mans got money / status / is chaddy
its not even worth doing
:feelsrope: just serving your daily dose of suifuel :feelsYall:

they're already all hebephiles, just some are afraid of society's judgement to the point of saying they prefer obese grandmas

Maybe they should start fucking 12yo little girls then? Because those girls wouldn't find 5'9 "too short".

Females become taller and taller these days. So, this is not even a possibility.

This is a good idea. "Ripe" 30 y/o women can have 6+ foot chad while I get 16 y/o jbs

I was told by my former female social worher, that I am not tall at 6'3. :feelsseriously:

She had a total pancake face, no tits, no ass, but 5'11, Husband 6'6 chadlight with big frame.

Northern Germany though.

It is beyond over even for averagecels.

i legit think most hebe/pedos would go for 18+ girls if they didnt have such ridiculous standards. lack of intimacy does that to a man.

I was told by my former female social worher, that I am not tall at 6'3. :feelsseriously:

She had a total pancake face, no tits, no ass, but 5'11, Husband 6'6 chadlight with big frame.

Northern Germany though.

It is beyond over even for averagecels.
jfl at foids

In Germany you really have to be 6,6 nowadays. Just lol at 5,11 females @rightfulcel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back