Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women with autism have slightly worse social skills than men with autism, but are treated much better by society.

DeepSea

DeepSea

Banned
-
When one points out that women with autism do not face anywhere near the same level of social ostracization as men with autism, bluepillers will respond that this is because female autists tend to have better social skills and are therefore better able to fake neurotypical behavior.

In order for humans to be socially successful, it is necessary to 'read' and correctly interpret the signals of other persons. The ‘‘Reading the Mind in the Eyes’’ test can objectively measure a person's ability to understand others' emotional states from their facial expressions. Because women have evolved to care for babies, they tend to be much better at reading and expressing non-verbal communication than men. Men who are socially skilled know that women are very good at reading subtle facial expressions and take advantage of this fact to communicate more effectively with them.

Both men and women with autism struggle with this particularly important aspect of social interaction.

In this study, a sample of 750 individuals took the ‘‘Reading the Mind in the Eyes’’ test. Surprisingly, female autists performed slightly worse, on average, than male autists.

The author of this blog converted the means and standard deviations to the familiar IQ scale (mean 100, SD 15) and obtained this hierarchy of social intelligence:

Neurotypical women: social IQ 104 (SD 13.13)

Neurotypical men: social IQ 96 (SD 17.5)

Autistic men: social IQ 89 (SD 25.4)

Autistic women: social IQ 88 (SD 27)

If autistic women are not better at reading social cues than autistic men, then why are they better able to function in modern society? Why are they much more likely to pass on their genes than autistic men? The answer is simple: attractiveness. Most autistic women are at least somewhat attractive to the opposite sex, and the attractiveness halo effect causes men to view their autistic traits more positively. Their physical attractiveness and femininity make them seem more neurotypical than they really are. Because of the strong female ingroup preference, most neurotypical women sympathize with autistic women and overlook their awkward and asocial behaviors in spite of not being attracted to them and being psychologically different from them.

In contrast to autistic women, most autistic men are physically unattractive to the opposite sex. People are less likely to overlook their socially awkward behavior and more likely to be prejudiced against them. When a man is not in the top tier of looks, women expect him to compensate for not being "Chad" by signaling social status. Women are evolutionarily adapted to be disgusted by behavioral traits that signal low social status, such as autism.

Of course, autistic men who are physically attractive benefit from the same advantages as female autists: women are more likely to view them positively and to overlook their autistic traits.

Last edited:
Autistic or not, females live on tutorial mode.

Of course autistic females do better. There are extroverted guys who pick them up. But no woman picks up an autistic male.

I realized this on my own, I'm sometimes active in a spergs forum, it's hopeless. I would love an autistic female as soulmate, but that's not gonna happen. There are far less female spergs than male ones. And the few of them just drown in the sea of neurotypical men. It's a bitter truth to swallow.

Of course autistic females do better. There are extroverted guys who pick them up. But no woman picks up an autistic male.
This about sums it up I think, if you're awkward as a man, you're never gonna get approached, but you will be called creepy behind your back, if you're a woman the guy is expected to do all the approaching/talking anyways so autism is not as detrimental, that makes her "cute" and "approachable".

This is brutal, it shows attractiveness can raise perceived intelligence significantly. Even though the difference between male and female autistic social IQ is very minor with males having 1 point higher, autistic women are said to have better social intelligence than autistic males which means that looks and sexual attraction itself can add the perception of some social IQ points possibly 5 or 10. Of course this is only one study, other studies might show the opposite trend based on gender social IQ distribution .

I realized this on my own, I'm sometimes active in a spergs forum, it's hopeless. I would love an autistic female as soulmate, but that's not gonna happen. There are far less female spergs than male ones. And the few of them just drown in the sea of neurotypical men. It's a bitter truth to swallow.
Hence why autistic females always mention a bf yet males hardly do.

In contrast to autistic women, most autistic men are physically unattractive to the opposite sex.
We're "unattractive" to our autistic looksmatches because we live in a cucked soyciety.

Hence why autistic females always mention a bf yet males hardly do.
Also "my NEUROTYPICAL" bf brings me out of my shell teehee", her relationship issue? "Am I good enough for him?"

The men ask "how do I get a gf, why can't I get a date".

It should be illegal for autistic foid to date NT males, it should be mandatory for them to be with their non NT looksmatch.

A potato with crayola makeup and 600 lb landwhale live life on tutorial mode. This is nothing new that autist girls also have it easy. They can make a living off of twitch simps or onlyfans.

True but in general all females from ugly to attractive have life on tutorial mode, while men with mental illness would be treated like shit unless your Chad since he can get any pussy anytime he wants despite mental problems

In contrast to autistic women, most autistic men are physically unattractive to the opposite sex. People are less likely to overlook their socially awkward behavior and more likely to be prejudiced against them. When a man is not in the top tier of looks, women expect him to compensate for not being "Chad" by signaling social status. Women are evolutionarily adapted to be disgusted by behavioral traits that signal low social status, such as autism.
Don't remind me. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
Also "my NEUROTYPICAL" bf brings me out of my shell teehee", her relationship issue? "Am I good enough for him?"

The men ask "how do I get a gf, why can't I get a date".
Stop, it's too relatable. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
Foids can have literally 0 QI, and they will still have it easier us

Yep, autism is male issue for sure. Even in serious, hand flapping non verbal autism, it's more prevalent in men. Just a theory on my part, but I think girls are more prone to epilepsy instead of severe autism.

Yep, autism is male issue for sure. Even in serious, hand flapping non verbal autism, it's more prevalent in men. Just a theory on my part, but I think girls are more prone to epilepsy instead of severe autism.
Epilepsy can't be proven that you have it, so rosties easily lie by saying they have it.

Epilepsy can't be proven that you have it, so rosties easily lie by saying they have it.
I went to like three different schools and in their program support area (special ed) all of them had a seizure prone girl with behavioral issues. It's mostly 80% controlling their behavior and 20% actual seizures.

I like to watch them twitch.

literally doesn't matter for a woman to have autism their lives are better than average men without it

This is because women don't need those skills whereas men do. Autistic men spend their lives trying to train the ability to do these things whereas autistic women just get things handed to them without having to learn anything.

NT is such a meme, an ugly guy trying to socialmaxx will just end up jestermaxxing and getting jokes thrown his way by everyone in the group

Luckily, Vaginal function tends to be not restricted by Autism or other Non-NT traits.

She's just unique, just accept her the way she is, inkwell. :soy::soy::soy:

autist women are weirdly coveted by men for being quirky, its cringepilled.

Autistic women can surely find someone for relationship. I dont think that autistic man have same possibility.

Women just live better lives in general

autist women are weirdly coveted by men for being quirky, its cringepilled.
Nah, it's 'cos they tend to have more in common with men in regards to interests I.e (nerdy shit) so the guys feel they can impress the bitch through common interests plus they're less uppity & volatile like modern nt women, preferring the sidekick background character role, less likely to wanna go clubbing & the like (homebody) so it's assumed she's less likely to cheat or get stolen, more quiet or like women of the past basically & the guy's think they'll have an easier time attaining one of these as she undervalues herself plus technically her looksmatch should be an autistic male but instead the low tier to midrange normies are getting these cunts.

Nah, it's 'cos they tend to have more in common with men in regards to interests I.e (nerdy shit) so the guys feel they can impress the bitch through common interests plus they're less uppity & volatile like modern nt women, preferring the sidekick background character role, less likely to wanna go clubbing & the like (homebody) so it's assumed she's less likely to cheat or get stolen, more quiet or like women of the past basically & the guy's think they'll have an easier time attaining one of these as she undervalues herself plus technically her looksmatch should be an autistic male but instead the low tier to midrange normies are getting these cunts.
fair, this makes alot of sense. the autistic women ive met usually are either nerdy and semi based (well as based as a foid can be) or like fucking rank tiktok roastie foids (who prob are just aspies).

fair, this makes alot of sense. the autistic women ive met usually are either nerdy and semi based (well as based as a foid can be) or like fucking rank tiktok roastie foids (who prob are just aspies).
Low tier normies or Chadlites that want an easy ride (in more than one way) go after these low hanging fruit as it's just more attainable, less likely to monkeybranch or easier to get along with & besides sex they can actually have similar interests in hobbies if they decide to hang out. Tomboy shit ya know.

When it comes to these foids choosing between fellow aspie males or nt average guys it's like picking between an Asian & a hwiteboy.

Low tier normies or Chadlites that want an easy ride (in more than one way) go after these low hanging fruit as it's just more attainable, less likely to monkeybranch or easier to get along with & besides sex they can actually have similar interests in hobbies if they decide to hang out. Tomboy shit ya know.

When it comes to these foids choosing between fellow aspie males or nt average guys it's like picking between an Asian & a hwiteboy.
foid aspies annoy me tbh, as an autist especially aspie females who r like "im so autistic flappy hands" annoy the shit out of me. because they have barley any problems with being autists but are coveted by normies to the point where tbh they turn into ROASTIES ! ugh. autist foids.

foid aspies annoy me tbh, as an autist especially aspie females who r like "im so autistic flappy hands" annoy the shit out of me. because they have barley any problems with being autists but are coveted by normies to the point where tbh they turn into ROASTIES ! ugh. autist foids.
All women are a protected class unless they CHOOSE to get with violent men.

We're the bottom rung of the ladder. Not attractive & lacking social savvy.

Women reward those that are attractive, holding objectively useless physical characteristics & the violent. What happens when the best among us (mentally, creatively) get bred out of existence or give up en-masse. Sex dolls can delay it but chances are that will never be allowed or the dolls will be some fuck ugly Anita sarkesian shit.

Last edited:
Female autism doesn't exist, prove me wrong.

Female autism doesn't exist, prove me wrong.
It exists but the effects it has on them in relation to the world are negligible.

Even the most obese vile looking autistic foid will have access to a supportive social circle (school), friends, multiples relationships, and be much more confident, extroverted and outgoing because of that and due to positive social experiences due to how well society treat them.
Men with the same condition are dropout, and are born to rot alone until the rope. True ERfuel.

Last edited: