Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women with autism have slightly worse social skills than men with autism, but are treated much better by society.

>Femoids >Based choose one
its an oxymoron
All women are a protected class unless they CHOOSE to get with violent men.

We're the bottom rung of the ladder. Not attractive & lacking social savvy.

Women reward those that are attractive, holding objectively useless physical characteristics & the violent. What happens when the best among us (mentally, creatively) get bred out of existence or give up en-masse. Sex dolls can delay it but chances are that will never be allowed or the dolls will be some fuck ugly Anita sarkesian shit.
yea, rapecel moment.

Last edited:
Graycel schizoid ed is a LARPer from schizoids.net. Just ban him.

Graycel schizoid ed is a LARPer from schizoids.net. Just ban him.
sorry if you think that lol, i didnt know there was discourse i just usually go by something similar if not schizoid ed. i can change my name if youd like lol

shit in a woman's mouth (the fecal transplant cures autism)

Their lives are so fucking easy nonetheless

Tutorial mode once again.

Even the most obese vile looking autistic foid will have access to a supportive social circle (school), friends, multiples relationships, and be much more confident, extroverted and outgoing because of that and due to positive social experiences due to how well society treat them.
Men with the same condition are dropout, and are born to rot alone until the rope. True ERfuel.
Visually confirmed

When one points out that women with autism do not face anywhere near the same level of social ostracization as men with autism, bluepillers will respond that this is because female autists tend to have better social skills and are therefore better able to fake neurotypical behavior.

In order for humans to be socially successful, it is necessary to 'read' and correctly interpret the signals of other persons. The ‘‘Reading the Mind in the Eyes’’ test can objectively measure a person's ability to understand others' emotional states from their facial expressions. Because women have evolved to care for babies, they tend to be much better at reading and expressing non-verbal communication than men. Men who are socially skilled know that women are very good at reading subtle facial expressions and take advantage of this fact to communicate more effectively with them.

Both men and women with autism struggle with this particularly important aspect of social interaction.

In this study, a sample of 750 individuals took the ‘‘Reading the Mind in the Eyes’’ test. Surprisingly, female autists performed slightly worse, on average, than male autists.

The author of this blog converted the means and standard deviations to the familiar IQ scale (mean 100, SD 15) and obtained this hierarchy of social intelligence:

Neurotypical women: social IQ 104 (SD 13.13)

Neurotypical men: social IQ 96 (SD 17.5)

Autistic men: social IQ 89 (SD 25.4)

Autistic women: social IQ 88 (SD 27)

If autistic women are not better at reading social cues than autistic men, then why are they better able to function in modern society? Why are they much more likely to pass on their genes than autistic men? The answer is simple: attractiveness. Most autistic women are at least somewhat attractive to the opposite sex, and the attractiveness halo effect causes men to view their autistic traits more positively. Their physical attractiveness and femininity make them seem more neurotypical than they really are. Because of the strong female ingroup preference, most neurotypical women sympathize with autistic women and overlook their awkward and asocial behaviors in spite of not being attracted to them and being psychologically different from them.

In contrast to autistic women, most autistic men are physically unattractive to the opposite sex. People are less likely to overlook their socially awkward behavior and more likely to be prejudiced against them. When a man is not in the top tier of looks, women expect him to compensate for not being "Chad" by signaling social status. Women are evolutionarily adapted to be disgusted by behavioral traits that signal low social status, such as autism.

Of course, autistic men who are physically attractive benefit from the same advantages as female autists: women are more likely to view them positively and to overlook their autistic traits.
It takes more for women to be considered autistic. They are socially more likely to be viewed as shy (women only need to be passive to function well today) and not be diagnosed with autism as a result. This might be an explanation. What I think this study really shows is that autism diagnosis are skewed towards males because our society is misandrist and ostracizes socially-inept males harder than females of equivalent ineptitude.

The other day I was at work and a Chad was definitely fucking this autistic woman with down syndrome, cunt problems don't matter. I repeat, cunt lives don't matter.

Females everywhere: "Our lives are so horrible and we're so oppressed." Boohoo, cry me a river you narcissistic bitches, you know nothing about real suffering or oppression.

Last edited:
I encountered an autistic foid in college. She wasn't even very attractive, maybe 3.5/10.

She always had a group of orbiters around her. Most of her friends were male. Some were autists but most were normie.

Ye i hate people who treat women better for absolutely no reason

Nah I think autistic women tend to be better socially than men since they tend to have normie girls put them under their wing and help them

Also the brains of autistic men and women are different and they do not go through the same symptoms

Nah I think autistic women tend to be better socially than men since they tend to have normie girls put them under their wing and help them
And autistic men get bullied and beaten to death

I would venture to say that being able to read people can be learned to a small extent with enough practice. I say this with certainty because I am autistic myself, I am much better at understanding other people's emotions than when I was a child, mostly as aresult of practice.

You basically do it by forming associations in your brain, much like pavlov's dog, to train your subconscious, you teach it that "when someone's face looks like this, they are angry, when it looks like this they are sad, etc. Not only that, I also had to practice doing facial expressions to depict the emotions I was feeling, because otherwise my face was always completely deadpan regardless of my emotions. So I would watch other people to basically piece together a "library" of facial expressions and their associated emotions, and then I would practice doing those expressions in the mirror when I felt a certain way. Tbh it isn't that effective because my library is incomplete and there are also a lot of facial expressions which look very similar but have different meanings. Even just reaching to this extent of ability has taken me thousands of hours of practice and focused effort.

As an extension of what OP said, the reason autistic women are worse at reading people is because, since they live on tutorial mode, there is no pressure for them to act more neurotypical so they never try to practice acting NT.

Last edited:
And when autistic women have children they feed them dirt and rocks.

Yeah I don’t think any severely autistic women are having kids unless they’ve been sexually assaulted
It exists but the effects it has on them in relation to the world are negligible.
I think they have issues but they aren’t the same as guys with it

I guess a girl with aspergers might struggle to make friends or have sensory issues idk

Even then a lot of them don’t get diagnosed until later in life

Last edited:
High functioning do.
Well yeah because they are almost normal and have normal IQs. People with classic autism can’t even talk and are mentally retarded.

Well yeah because they are almost normal and have normal IQs. People with classic autism can’t even talk and are mentally retarded.
Still feed their children dirt.

The woman from Tiktok who lets her son eat dirt is autistic.
I don’t think autism has anything to do with it, TikTok makes money by having people do stupid shit for clout

I don’t think autism has anything to do with it, TikTok makes money by having people do stupid shit for clout
Come on dude, let's be real here.

Come on dude, let's be real here.
Nigga I saw a dude make a ball out of glass, pottery and a tampon and eat it

"Women with autism" -> are there any non-autistic women? All women I've ever met, talked to, or even just seen on the internet, behaved completely autistic. They only get treated like little princesses because vagina. And they're all feminists. Playing their stupid word games, taking everything literally, not getting irony, always flipping out about completely irrelevant BS. Feminism is pure female autism.

Foids just need to exist, that's it.

Bro a foid can find a partner even if she is a ultra-autistic landwhale with amputated limbs and burned face.:feelshaha:

When one points out that women with autism do not face anywhere near the same level of social ostracization as men with autism, bluepillers will respond that this is because female autists tend to have better social skills and are therefore better able to fake neurotypical behavior.

In order for humans to be socially successful, it is necessary to 'read' and correctly interpret the signals of other persons. The ‘‘Reading the Mind in the Eyes’’ test can objectively measure a person's ability to understand others' emotional states from their facial expressions. Because women have evolved to care for babies, they tend to be much better at reading and expressing non-verbal communication than men. Men who are socially skilled know that women are very good at reading subtle facial expressions and take advantage of this fact to communicate more effectively with them.

Both men and women with autism struggle with this particularly important aspect of social interaction.

In this study, a sample of 750 individuals took the ‘‘Reading the Mind in the Eyes’’ test. Surprisingly, female autists performed slightly worse, on average, than male autists.

The author of this blog converted the means and standard deviations to the familiar IQ scale (mean 100, SD 15) and obtained this hierarchy of social intelligence:

Neurotypical women: social IQ 104 (SD 13.13)

Neurotypical men: social IQ 96 (SD 17.5)

Autistic men: social IQ 89 (SD 25.4)

Autistic women: social IQ 88 (SD 27)

If autistic women are not better at reading social cues than autistic men, then why are they better able to function in modern society? Why are they much more likely to pass on their genes than autistic men? The answer is simple: attractiveness. Most autistic women are at least somewhat attractive to the opposite sex, and the attractiveness halo effect causes men to view their autistic traits more positively. Their physical attractiveness and femininity make them seem more neurotypical than they really are. Because of the strong female ingroup preference, most neurotypical women sympathize with autistic women and overlook their awkward and asocial behaviors in spite of not being attracted to them and being psychologically different from them.

In contrast to autistic women, most autistic men are physically unattractive to the opposite sex. People are less likely to overlook their socially awkward behavior and more likely to be prejudiced against them. When a man is not in the top tier of looks, women expect him to compensate for not being "Chad" by signaling social status. Women are evolutionarily adapted to be disgusted by behavioral traits that signal low social status, such as autism.

Of course, autistic men who are physically attractive benefit from the same advantages as female autists: women are more likely to view them positively and to overlook their autistic traits.
It is not true that it is important to understand others' emotional states from their facial expressions. Even if you are not good in this domain and you do not understand a detailed sense of the facial expression you can understand a general meaning like positive/negative, hostile/friendly, loving/hating. Any social situation has also its context that permits you to guess very simply what the emotional state of another person is without looking on his face.

As to woman's mental state no man understands it. Any man can look at a woman's face and he will never understand what she thinks. It is quite simple to explain : women's brain works in a more complicated way than a man's brain and no intelligence can analyze another system that is more complicated than the analyzing intelligence system itself.

Anyway the non verbal communication is very important but not as a cognitive process. People look at your face and they try to understand what you think from your face. If you show no emotion or reaction other people can consider you stupid or hostile. The problem arises when you communicate with somebody with a higher social status, you are obliged to express a lower social status by a non verbal communication. If you have a higher social status your face does not matter, you are not forced to express anything if you are a boss.

the difference is minuscule between autist chicks and autist dudes

just saying

This about sums it up I think, if you're awkward as a man, you're never gonna get approached, but you will be called creepy behind your back, if you're a woman the guy is expected to do all the approaching/talking anyways so autism is not as detrimental, that makes her "cute" and "approachable".
I hate how this is, so fucking much. I'm so tired of it always falling on the guy, especially after "they" wanted equality lol fucking foids:blackpill:

"shy girl" can still be found cute by a guy, after all not all autists are literal retards, but women, as foul creatures they are feel nothing but disdain and hate for a "weak and pathetic" man.

there are men for women who can barely function, and for organized and effective ones(as far as its possible for a woman), for gentle and crude, for airheads and smartasses, for classy and trashy etc.

Here i wanted to say how narrow famale standards are, but then remembered they really have none. You can be a retarded child rapist, as long as you hot, they'll find some good in you with their personality detectors.

Also female autism is a meme anyway

Last edited:
Also "my NEUROTYPICAL" bf brings me out of my shell teehee", her relationship issue? "Am I good enough for him?"

The men ask "how do I get a gf, why can't I get a date".
Dude, I have unironically seen autistic femoids use the term ‘neurotypical’ to describe their boyfriend, as if they are saying ‘Fuck you, autistic men, neurotypical dick is better’.

OP, autistic femoids live on easy mode just like non-autistic femoids.
It should be illegal for autistic foid to date NT males, it should be mandatory for them to be with their non NT looksmatch.
That is my mindset too, I believe autistic femoids should only be allowed to go for their autistic looks match.
Lies. The femoid you’re talking about doesn’t even have autism and is using it as an excuse to be this way.

Last edited:
Men with autism just get shit thrown at them in this ableist soyciety.

Look up every fucking men vs women autism data, they always score better