Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Women with well mannered, soft spoken voices

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I like whenever i'm in public and find a woman who is like Title. It's so rare, but when i come across it, i just can't stop but listen to everything she says, just so i can hear that voice. It seems that it's nearly always older black women who sound like this. Not sure how to describe it other than well mannered and soft spoken, with slight sound of 50s or 60s??? And it's always from some milf or gilf black woman. Majority of women from all races and ages don't have this sound, but for some reason, in my area at least, it's the occasional older black woman. And she's always nicely dressed too, funnily enough, also like from 50s or 60s.

Truecel moment tbh. I imagine her saying stuff to me as we're making love or cuddling in bed tbh.
I'm sure @FrustratedWhiteMale understands what i'm talking about.

Sorry if this is "female worship" i just wanted to see if anyone else has had this experience?

I dont have blacks where I live.

Russia for russians!
I just didnt have that expirience, thats what Im saying.
Yes bro. Our countries should stick with tradition and culture, and original peoples first.

Are whores. You think they are angels because you want them to be angels. Brutal blackpill: All women are whores, even the ones who you think arent whores

Foids give me headache

I'm sure @FrustratedWhiteMale understands what i'm talking about.
I knew a few Negro Women like that. They're about my age. If I still had access to them, I would take them immediately. They would even treat virgins with the highest respect.
Here's a video of some Negro Women from the past.

I knew a few Negro Women like that. They're about my age. If I still had access to them, I would take them immediately. They would even treat virgins with the highest respect.
Here's a video of some Negro Women from the past.

amazing song

Are whores. You think they are angels because you want them to be angels. Brutal blackpill: All women are whores, even the ones who you think arent whores

True. AWALT

Unrelated to your comment but relevant to the thread, I’ve noticed that well mannered soft spoken women have often had the shit kicked out of them while growing up. The trope of the “girl from a strict home that goes wild” is a myth. It’s because foids are treated as entitled princesses nowadays during their childhood is that they become wild sluts. And looking at how unfaithful they are to the respectful, clueless, working betas they marry It’s almost as if women have to be treated badly in order to be kept in line.

Some beckies are like that, they have those soft voices when teacher calls on them but a completely different voice when with friends, now ik its a fake and that they would never give me a chance and only go for chad

OP didn’t reply to this because of how brutal this was

I don't think OP thinks their angels he just likes their voices.

A well-spoken female with a sweet pleasant voice makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

Not really, I have trouble paying attention to people when I am outside because of all the noise and chaos

They’re kinda sorta comparable to Gypsies, to give you a rough idea

good comparison. And it’s funny that both groups (blacks and Gypsies) are idealized by people that have rarely dealt with them.

Brutal AWALTpill
A well-spoken female with a sweet pleasant voice makes me want to gouge my eyes out.
Its an illusion - a trick - a sleight of hand, all women are brutal and discriminatory against subhuman males....... : and women notoriously fake everything (look at fakeup for example) so whatever smiles or warmth you experience, it is FAKED (EXPERTLY FAKED in your case)

Last edited:
Women today have this annoying, entitled screeching voice as a default for everyday interaction. You will never hear their submissive and gentle voice because they will only speak like that in the presence of a Chad.

I remember approaching the most stunning girl I've ever seen and she had such a soft, feminine voice, but that was probably the halo effect kicking in as I found her so attractive to the point where she could have said just about anything and it would have come across as endearing.

good comparison. And it’s funny that both groups (blacks and Gypsies) are idealized by people that have rarely dealt with them.
Grass is always greener on the other side

Women today have this annoying, entitled screeching voice as a default for everyday interaction. You will never hear their submissive and gentle voice because they will only speak like that in the presence of a Chad.

AWALT a foid acting like the classical lady will want to be filled by chet the aryan gentlemen. With his friends and tyrone step brother lol