Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women would be TERRIBLE game designers.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
If there's something i like about some RPG's, especially older ones, is that there's this low level experience that is very fun to play. When you start as a weak character you have to very carefully balance all you've got at your disposal and, if you're good at it, you can be rewarded (es: you kill a tough monster in your early game -> you get a powerful item).

To create an enviroment like the one i've described above, you have to be really good at balance things, the pro and the cons of the game experience, the nuances that you can exploit, if you are clever, in order to be victorius.

Women wouldn't be able to do that, due to their hypergamous mindset. The best a woman can do is design some stupid and simple game where you do an action and you get prize and more prizes.

There are a few okay ones.

ss_15c08be59046abbd785ab8e7e8857ba8633f292b.1920x1080.jpg

Not only do they ruin politics, but now they came for our vidya ever since gaymergate.
BLASPHEMY!

What´s left is the anime...
:feelstrash:
Furries got that one covered.
Don´t be surprised when one of them kills himself.

Women ARE terrible game designers but companies still hire them because hole

There are a few okay ones.

ss_15c08be59046abbd785ab8e7e8857ba8633f292b.1920x1080.jpg

was it designed by a woman?

it's a puzzle game anyway, maybe it's a genre where some of them can do something.

was it designed by a woman?

it's a puzzle game anyway, maybe it's a genre where some of them can do something.
Roberta Williams was good too, she was one of the pioneers of gaming.

But it's still like 100:1 compared to men, so OP is very much correct.

Women ARE terrible game designers but companies still hire them because hole
game companies hire women so they can get sued after inadvertently sexually harassing them.

State of bluepilled thinking

game companies hire women so they can get sued after inadvertently sexually harassing them.

State of bluepilled thinking
this happened to Riotgames. They still make shit games tho

Look at what happened with cyberpunk

Just look at mass effect andromeda

Look at what happened with cyberpunk

They ARE bad game designers, just look at cyberpunk.

yes over the years female ideas at wokeness has infected the gaming industry

The developers behind Halo 2 and Halo 5 show this. Halo 2 was made by passionate gamers while Halo 5 was made by foids, trannies and cucks. Foid game devs also focus on superficial things.

Femoids shouldnt even be allowed to play games

If there's something i like about some RPG's, especially older ones, is that there's this low level experience that is very fun to play. When you start as a weak character you have to very carefully balance all you've got at your disposal and, if you're good at it, you can be rewarded (es: you kill a tough monster in your early game -> you get a powerful item).

To create an enviroment like the one i've described above, you have to be really good at balance things, the pro and the cons of the game experience, the nuances that you can exploit, if you are clever, in order to be victorius.

Women wouldn't be able to do that, due to their hypergamous mindset. The best a woman can do is design some stupid and simple game where you do an action and you get prize and more prizes.
Foids r the demise of everything

yes over the years female ideas at wokeness has infected the gaming industry
female levels of wokeness rise along the SP500. Educating women was a mistake

fun fact. do you know why cyberpunks ai is broken?

the entire dev team for the AI was femoids

theyll just make it pro feminism with female characters that would totally destroy the male characters

I don't know about books and stuff, but in most cases when they hire foids as any type of designer the game usually sucks at such things as narrative design, writing, quests, world building etc. And this is even considered a sort of foidish domain, at least in part. When you talk about game design, core game systems and balance, no foid ever has done a good job at it. I can hardly even name one. Most of the time when you hear about some game that's been created mainly by foid it's usually mindless quests or visual novels. Rudimentary gameplay mechanics with the most emphasis being on story, characters, etc.

Last edited:

Nah in the woman's game you're the op Chad at lvl 1 loool.

Most female created video games would be pozzed. I don't mind games with female protagonists (depending on how the game is), but I genuinely feel like a game development team comprised entirely of women would be abhorrent.

What does gender have to do with game design
Apparently it has something to do with it given that the overwhelming majority of successful games were designed by men.