Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women would hate to be smelly, ugly, hairy men

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
That would be the ultimate punishment for a woman; for her to be transformed slowly into an ugly, hairy, smelly, meaty MAN! It would be funny to strap a femoid to a chair and put a mirror in front of her pretty face and have her watch her metamorphosis from petite little bouncy girly girl to huge, ugly, dirty man. Then once the transformation is complete, I'd give the hybrid a whiff of pussy and the female aroma while it squirms in its chair unable to cum. I'll show it pictures of pussy, ass, and tits and see it writhe and wiggle in torment. Ah! Now she'll see its like!

bought faceapp today, the front camera pill was more brutal than ever.....

strap a femoid to a chair and put a mirror in front of her pretty face and have her watch her metamorphosis from petite little bouncy girly girl to huge, ugly, dirty man.
damn that would be awesome

I'd give the hybrid a whiff of pussy and the female aroma while it squirms in its chair unable to cum. I'll show it pictures of pussy, ass, and tits and see it writhe and wiggle in torment. Ah! Now she'll see its like!
Just take it out in public, pretty much the same experience.

Sounds like a good book to write.

Foids would hate to be a brown ethnic male

Supervillan-cel :feelswhat::feelshmm:

You could do this by injecting them with shitloads of testosterone tbh.

I wish I could force a 10/10 Stacy to marry a 2/10 shitskinned ethnic manlet wristcel. Muhahaha.
That would be the best punishment considering she’s prob smirked at them in a cocky way at one point

That would be the best punishment considering she’s prob smirked at them in a cocky way at one point
They cum hard when they heightmog an dark, ugly, ethnic manlet. It's a fulfilling moment for them. Plus, femoids are growing taller and taller. By the end of the century the average height for a female will be around 5'11-6'0

They cum hard when they heightmog an dark, ugly, ethnic manlet. It's a fulfilling moment for them. Plus, femoids are growing taller and taller. By the end of the century the average height for a female will be around 5'11-6'0
Wb for men ?

Wb for men ?
They'll be averaging about the same as now, but women seem to be full of manliness and high T for some reason. Yesterday at the gym, I was running on the treadmill and I looked at the free weight area and saw 2 femoids lifting more than I am able to lift. Then I looked at the tv screen in front of me at the gym and saw 2 aggressive, manly femoids beating the shit out of each other in an MMA fight. They're becoming men little by little it seems.

They'll be averaging about the same as now, but women seem to be full of manliness and high T for some reason. Yesterday at the gym, I was running on the treadmill and I looked at the free weight area and saw 2 femoids lifting more than I am able to lift. Then I looked at the tv screen in front of me at the gym and saw 2 aggressive, manly femoids beating the shit out of each other in an MMA fight. They're becoming men little by little it seems.
That’s scary. How much do you lift ?

That’s scary. How much do you lift ?
I can only bench 100 lbs. I usually don't use the free weights. I mainly use the weight machines. Because I'm trying to become lean, I mostly do cardio and light lifting, but nothing's working and I'm still out of shape and ugly boyo

Sounds like a Trevor Brown book ngl.

I can only bench 100 lbs. I usually don't use the free weights. I mainly use the weight machines. Because I'm trying to become lean, I mostly do cardio and light lifting, but nothing's working and I'm still out of shape and ugly boyo
And how much do the foids lift?

That'd be amusing.