Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women would rather fuck horses, dogs, bedposts, baseball bats, trees and other women over incels.

N

Nemo9065

Banned
-
It should be common knowledge here but unfortunately there are quite a few bluepilled cucks here.

jfl at people who say foids don't want to fuck animals when bad dragon dildos exist :feelskek:

They'd rather lick chad's ass after he takes a shit than kiss any of us on the cheek.

They would rather kill themselves then fuck a incel.

Most foids commit sui because they dont have chad in their life.

i see girls humping pillows and chairs and inflatable sharks and all sorts of shit on phub

take the pillow pill

The only reason why they would commit suicide in the first place.

Where’s the evidence for baseball bats and trees? These are going on the list of things foids would rather have inside them than an ugly male’s penis, the list has exceeded a dozen by now.

It's true.

It can't be emphasized enough how much foids fear being talked to, touched, or associated with in any way--let alone getting fucked by--incels.

They will do anything in their power to avoid us. This includes killing themselves.

The baseballbatpill clobbered me

But seriously, this is all true. Foids would literally stick anything in thier holes as long as it’s not an incels penis.

Women would rather cut their tits off with a saw and eat them than fuck an incel

just don't be human theory

Women were a mistake.

I've never heard anyone mention blades of grass yet.

They even use cacti as dildos when no Chad is around. Or live fish.

JFL if ur not baseball batmaxxing tbhtbh

The baseballbatpill clobbered me

But seriously, this is all true. Foids would literally stick anything in thier holes as long as it’s not an incels penis.

The worst outcome for them is to fuck us

To foids, we were the biggest mistake, not in humankind, or the world, but in this universe
Well they have it fucking backwards.