Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women would rather suck a dog's ear than touch an ugly man

ear? nigga thats a tongue

That's pretty softcore and PG compared to the brutal DogPill action most white foids are up to on a daily basis... Remember, if chad cannot make it out to pay them a visit during the lockdown... they are alone at home with dogs. The coronavirus has raised the DogPill levels to record breaking highs.

this is hell

Surface level dogpill, it only get's worse from here

That's pretty softcore and PG compared to the brutal DogPill action most white foids are up to on a daily basis... Remember, if chad cannot make it out to pay them a visit during the lockdown... they are alone at home with dogs. The coronavirus has raised the DogPill levels to record breaking highs.

The most brutal part of the dogpill is that Buster and Fido have a higher SMV than this whole sub combined. White toilets are disgusting, I remember we used to spam this gif on Reddit so that cucktears didn't touch it.

The most brutal part of the dogpill is that Buster and Fido have a higher SMV than this whole sub combined. White toilets are disgusting, I remember we used to spam this gif on Reddit so that cucktears didn't touch it.
Any IT betabux cucks that are actually married would literally go to work and leave their landwhales home alone with the dog and not think twice about it. Now with the corona lockdown, they are stuck at home with their landwhale wives and the dog... they have to witness all of that sexual tension and feel the vibes of unreleased urges between their wives and the dog. I'm sure some foids just couldn't take it and fucked their dogs while their hubbies were asleep on in another room. An ITcuck has probably already walked in on his wife fucking a dog and blamed himself for it.

Any IT betabux cucks that are actually married would literally go to work and leave their landwhales home alone with the dog and not think twice about it. Now with the corona lockdown, they are stuck at home with their landwhale wives and the dog... they have to witness all of that sexual tension and feel the vibes of unreleased urges between their wives and the dog. I'm sure some foids just couldn't take it and fucked their dogs while their hubbies were asleep on in another room. An ITcuck has probably already walked in on his wife fucking a dog and blamed himself for it.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Hope she contracts Capnocytophaga and lose all her limbs

The average male junkie punk homeless asshole is cleaner than this holes mouth

Foids prefer to deepthroat a dog than to touch an incel