Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women wrongly think love= tingles

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
They think love is about feeling head over heels for some person who looks exactly like you prefer, and that it's only "true love" if that feeling lasts forever.

Truth is, this strong passionate feeling not only has nothing to do with love, since it's all about looks, but it's known to only last for a limited amount of time. Even if you got together with the most ideal person for you in the world, this intense passionate feeling would go away after some time. This is normal and scientifically proven.

But since women don't know the meaning of the word "loyalty", believe in this "no tingles anymore= not true love" bullshit and face no consequences for frivorce, they'll dump the guy as soon as the tingles are gone nowadays, unless there's some major convenience going on. If you notice carefully, all lasting relationships nowadays are heavily based on convenience, and mostly only work for older people, especially older women. Older women know they won't get Chad consistently anymore, thus, no tingles anymore for them, so they settle for betabuxx SOMETIMES (not even that much is guaranteed, frivorce is still rampant with older women), thinking like "yeah, it'd be too much of a bother to go through a divorce and I won't even get Chad anymore probably, so meh."

Last edited:
Women are children.

Women are incapable of love. That's why they're so easily capable of trading up and leaving a long term relationship like nothing.

Women are incapable of love. That's why they're so easily capable of trading up and leaving a long term relationship like nothing.
The most interesting part is how they are able to not look back at all. I've never met a man in my life capable of getting out of a LTR, even if it lasted just for a couple of months, and not looking back to it, remembering the good moments with fondness, missing the girl, etc. I think only psychopathic men are capable of this. Women quit and feel absolutely nothing anymore, I've seen this happening again and again. Recently, many guys I know IRL got dumped, even Chadlites who were dating down on the looks scale.

They think love is about feeling head over heels for some person who looks exactly like you prefer, and that it's only "true love" if that feeling lasts forever.

Truth is, this strong passionate feeling not only has nothing to do with love, since it's all about looks, but it's known to only last for a limited amount of time. Even if you got together with the most ideal person for you in the world, this intense passionate feeling would go away after some time. This is normal and scientifically proven.

But since women don't know the meaning of the word "loyalty", believe in this "no tingles anymore= not true love" bullshit and face no consequences for frivorce, they'll dump the guy as soon as the tingles are gone nowadays, unless there's some major convenience going on. If you notice carefully, all lasting relationships nowadays are heavily based on convenience, and mostly only work for older people, especially older women. Older women know they won't get Chad consistently anymore, thus, no tingles anymore for them, so they settle for betabuxx SOMETIMES (not even that much is guaranteed, frivorce is still rampant with older women), thinking like "yeah, it'd be too much of a bother to go through a divorce and I won't even get Chad anymore probably, so meh."
Maybe the problem is the words used to talk about love. We should differentiate raw passion from limerence, love, appreciation, etc. Like Greeks with philos, eros, agape, etc.

They want eternal limerence, and, ofc, that's not how the reward pathways in the brain work.

Maybe the problem is the words used to talk about love. We should differentiate raw passion from limerence, love, appreciation, etc. Like Greeks with philos, eros, agape, etc.

They want eternal limerence, and, ofc, that's not how the reward pathways in the brain work.
High IQ. Using the same word for eros and agape is retarded af.

I don't believe in romantic love, but I do believe people used to be able to have meaningful man x woman relationships because society forced the women to stay with the guys they were married with till a point in which they could look back and realize "wow, it was actually better this way. I appreciate my husband and my family." It's more or less like a person who looks back and feels glad their parents forced them to get the high school diploma and brush their teeth as a kid/teen.

Last edited:
It's more or less like a child who looks back and feels glad their parents forced them to get the high school diploma and brush their teeth.
Nice analogy :feelswhere:

That’s an insult to children
Yeah, at least children tend to be pure in the sexual sense. But nowadays, things are so far gone we can't even say that with confidence anymore.

Agree with everything.

Truth is, love is all about sacrifice. True love = sacrifice. Men sacrifice their time, money, health, and freedom for their wives, but then those same whores turn around and can't even keep their stomach full and balls empty. What does a women even sacrifice in a marriage? Not whoring out? Having to fuck a man she may not be attracted to?

Women sacrifice nothing in marriage, ergo, they are incapable of true love, as true love is self-sacrifice.

Agree with everything.

Truth is, love is all about sacrifice. True love = sacrifice. Men sacrifice their time, money, health, and freedom for their wives, but then those same whores turn around and can't even keep their stomach full and balls empty. What does a women even sacrifice in a marriage? Not whoring out? Having to fuck a man she may not be attracted to?

Women sacrifice nothing in marriage, ergo, they are incapable of true love, as true love is self-sacrifice.
Distance between the Earth and Pluto in nanometers IQ.

I loved a girl for a full year and then got blackpilled

I loved a girl for a full year and then got blackpilled
Lucky you if the blackpill made you able to actually snap out of feelings like that. Desperation makes you still want it even if you know AWALT and it's impossible in 2020.

High IQ songwritercel

I never loved anyone.

My heart is covered in ice.

Bitches have lust not love & once that goes they go, their marriages only last while they have attraction, after it's pissed off they realise they can't stand one another.

cope, they just want their pussy to tingle and get fucked. Love is cope made by women and chads to make beta male cucks raise another man's kids.

Women are children.
cope. Children actually have the ability to get smarter and tend to actually enjoy learning (plus their brains are still growing which makes them absorb info like sponges). Foids are the opposite of that. They HATE learning and dont get smarter, usually they get dumber due to drugmaxxing and lazymaxxing and never using their brains to think about shit.

Let me know when you upload the next street fighter gameplay
I deleted SFA3 a while ago because I was too addicted, but these days I feel so sad I don't even want to play any games. But I'll try to make another one for you, bro.

I deleted SFA3 a while ago because I was too addicted, but these days I feel so sad I don't even want to play any games. But I'll try to make another one for you, bro.
Thanks , whenever you feel like it