Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women's autonomy and their lack of responsibility

The End

The End

Banned
-
Here's another bit of hypocrisy by modern feminism/society.

Women are supposed to be just as smart, just as capable, and just as independent as men. That's fine... except that's suddenly not the case in sexual harassment and abuse cases.

If a woman is told by her boss, "suck my dick or you're fired," she is not responsible if she consents. She only did it because a man in power told her to do it. This has been in the news lately with Harvey Weinstein, Louis CK, etc... My question is: Why is it so taboo, or unreasonable, to ask why these women didn't simply say, "No."? I'm not blaming these women for not fighting off a man who violently raped them, but couldn't they have at least tried to resist, even just by using words?

And there are many examples similar to this. If a woman is raped, but instead of resisting she simply freezes up and does nothing, it's not her fault for not fighting back. But is it really so out of line to ask why couldn't she have yelled, ran, fought - anything!?

Here's possibly the worst: a woman and her children are being beaten by her abusive husband. Obviously the man is the one doing the beating, but can't we say, "this woman should have found the strength to walk out the door to prevent her kids from being beaten."
But, but... she was scared!
Oh yeah? She's scared, so she is completely helpless to a man's whims? This only seems to be the case when it benefits her.

Why do men just blanketly accept that women are faultless when it comes to personal-responsibility - is it just because sex-crimes and domestic abuse is icky, and they don't want to talk about it all?

The power of feminism through self victimization tactics have out smarted the jews in Hollywood where as before these ladies had to put out, but the Jewish muh holocaust is still holding strong.

Women are professional victims, largely in part because it actually works. Most men/incels cannot play the victim because the lack the societal beauty of a woman. Most men would sooner assume the the woman is not at fault in order to get an extremely small chance of being returned with sex or positive validation from other women than admit that women are the problem. Women are fully aware that they can take advantage of men like this and do in all situations. I guarantee that less than half of the people who were "molested" by Larry Nassar were never actually molested; they just know they can get money and attention from it.

If I could victimize as much as a woman I might have got SSI kek

they're pro victims and society is the ultimate white knight to them.

Women don't know how to say "no" because of patriarchy, so men have to be responsible for them.

Women don't know how to say "no" because of patriarchy, so men have to be responsible for them.
It does make me wonder how to be in a position of power over women. Even though they insult us now, if we had an iota of leverage they would feel obligated to consent.

It does make me wonder how to be in a position of power over women. Even though they insult us now, if we had an iota of leverage they would feel obligated to consent.
They'd only feel "obligated to consent" so later they can lie about it being rape and cash in.

Women are not equal to men. Period. They are not equal to us neither physically nor mentally.

This feminist "equality" is maintained by severe government/cuck intervention.

When you rape a woman, it's a man/men who's going to arrest/kill/lynch you.
When you beat up a woman, it's a man/men who's going to arrest/kill/lynch you.
When you harass a woman, it's a man/men who's going to arrest/kill/lynch you.

When push comes to shove, it's always men who have to step in and get shit done.

Also, governments are always forcing women quotas on jobs, forcing businesses to pay maternity leave and shit like that. Without all that GOVERNMENT intervention women would be out-competed by men 100% of the time, any entrepreneur with two neurons would avoid hiring women for serious positions.

Feminist equality= government, mostly men, enforcing unfair advantages to females.

And obviously, the government doesn't interfere when it's men that have the lower hand, like in the sexual marketplace. Thus, inceldom.

Last edited:
Women are professional victims, largely in part because it actually works. Most men/incels cannot play the victim because the lack the societal beauty of a woman. Most men would sooner assume the the woman is not at fault in order to get an extremely small chance of being returned with sex or positive validation from other women than admit that women are the problem. Women are fully aware that they can take advantage of men like this and do in all situations. I guarantee that less than half of the people who were "molested" by Larry Nassar were never actually molested; they just know they can get money and attention from it.

High IQ post.

because women are kids with holes in between their legs