Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women's brain structure resembles that of pathological liars (3 studies, neuroscience)

Study 1: Prefrontal white matter in pathological liars

"Results: Liars showed a 22-26% increase in prefrontal white matter and a 36-42% reduction in prefrontal grey/white ratios compared with both antisocial controls and normal controls."

More white matter in the prefrontal lobe = more inclined to lie and manipulate people
Another group of researchers followed up on this same study 2 years later and found similar results

Study 2: Localisation of increased prefrontal white matter in pathological liars

"Liars showed a relatively widespread increase in white matter (23–36%) in orbitofrontal, middle and inferior, but not superior, frontal gyri compared with antisocial and normal controls. This white matter increase may predispose some individuals to pathological lying. "

Why does this matter? Well based on another study, women have noticeably more prefrontal white matter than men, making them more prone to lying pathologically

Study 3: The neuroanatomy of general intelligence: Sex matters

"Compared to men, women show more white matter and fewer gray matter areas related to intelligence. In men IQ/gray matter correlations are strongest in frontal and parietal lobes (BA 8, 9, 39, 40), whereas the strongest correlations in women are in the frontal lobe (BA10) along with Broca's area. Men and women apparently achieve similar IQ results with different brain regions, suggesting that there is no singular underlying neuroanatomical structure to general intelligence and that different types of brain designs may manifest equivalent intellectual performance. "

Women have more white matter in the frontal lobe, while men have more grey matter there. Here's a picture below from that same study to help you viusalize it
Worse yet: 86% of women's white matter dedicated to intelligence is located IN THE FRONTAL LOBES, compared to 0% (ZERO) for men

"Even greater sex differences were observed in WM (white matter), where for women 86% of the identified voxels were frontal, as compared to 0% in men."

Conclusions?

Women are much more inclined to lie because of the very structure of their brain. For them thinking and manipulating are closely related because so much of their brain power is involved in deceit

A question worth raising is: Are you born with this or is this a product of behavior? Well according to study 2 it can be both.

" One interpretation of the white matter increases in the ventral and lateral non-superior frontal regions could be that a pre-existing variation in prefrontal structure may predispose individuals to engage in pathological lying. Alternatively, several studies have argued that long-term training may induce regional increases in white matter volume (Schmithorst & Wilke, 2002; Bengtsson et al, 2005). In the case of lying, it is conceivable that excessive lying repeatedly activates the prefrontal circuit underlying lying, resulting in permanent changes in brain morphology. This 'Pinocchio's nose' hypothesis of pathological lying could be compared with the competing predispositional hypothesis using a prospective longitudinal study assessing both white matter volume and degree of lying from childhood to adulthood. "

Some people are born liars. But lying constantly can rewire and rebuild your brain to make you naturally even more prone to lying ...
So what do you think happens to people who virtue signal all day long, put make up on everyday, use filters, lie to their orbiters, manipulate simps, flake out on guys, lie to their friends (you look beautiful XD xoxox best friend forever) etc? Every small lie, omission and manipulation only strengthens the liar in them.

Study 1, 2 and 3 in order

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16199789/

@SergeantIncel

@soymonkcel @your personality @ionlycopenow

They're not human. Theres very few men on this planet I know understand the plight and struggle. Women? Never. It's like talking to a dog or an animal. Except I actually like dogs and they're loyal. So they're beneath dogs. What then? Cockroaches and rats? They're not human in any case.

Talking to foids is literally, literally like talking to a cockroach. You just don't feel anyone "there". You know when talking to guys even ones that you hate, you feel a consciousness and presence there? That is totally absent with any foid on the plsnet.

They could be a bot for all I know. For (most) men, you at least feel their soul and presence there. For foids? No.

Bumperinos me
:feelsautistic:

They could be a bot for all I know. For (most) men, you at least feel their soul and presence there. For foids? No.
I've noticed that if you're not attractive nor useful to them they'll just ignore you completely and try their hardest to not acknowledge your existence. If they have no use for you and you don't have good looks you might as well be a fly in the windshield of their life to them

Tagging some users @Copexodius Maximus @Hate_my_life @Tenshi @ThoughtfulCel @ShadowTheEdgehog

I've noticed that if you're not attractive nor useful to them they'll just ignore you completely and try their hardest to not acknowledge your existence. If they have no use for you and you don't have good looks you might as well be a fly in the windshield of their life to them

Tagging some users @Copexodius Maximus @Hate_my_life @Tenshi @ThoughtfulCel @ShadowTheEdgehog
They are not human beings.

If there is a heaven, they're not going there. Take solace in that fact.

This isnt even my opinion, pretty much every religion that exists says this.

Mammoth IQ'd thread

0e944e85b8d54f50848c921f5c712137

Deluxe thread.
Compared to men, women show more white matter and fewer gray matter areas related to intelligence. In men IQ/gray matter correlations are strongest in frontal and parietal lobes (BA 8, 9, 39, 40), whereas the strongest correlations in women are in the frontal lobe (BA10) along with Broca's area.
The main areas of executive control and language :feelswhere: And white matter suggest connections between both (said vaguely for the sake of simplicity)... Lying requires basically 1. Using words. 2. Self-control to conceal the truth/manipulate the narrative. Uhm... :feelshehe:

We got something really juicy this time :feelsjuice: This should go to the Must-Read Content section. We don't have anything like this there, and this is important.
Some people are born liars. But lying constantly can rewire and rebuild your brain to make you naturally even more prone to lying ...
So what do you think happens to people who virtue signal all day long, put make up on everyday, use filters, lie to their orbiters, manipulate simps, flake out on guys, lie to their friends (you look beautiful XD xoxox best friend forever) etc? Every small lie, omission and manipulation only strengthens the liar in them.
Even if AWALT, I think there are different levels. I want to believe some feminists are more inclined to the truth than others, specially radical feminists, who don't virtue signal as much, think gender theory is bullshit and also openly admit that feminism is not for men. That isn't surprising because radical feminists are usually less feminine :feelsgah:

Last edited:
that's because they are

seriously I blows my mind how women can lie so blatantly when it comes even the most mundane things. And they have no remorse or whatsoever, they pathologically lie just like they eat or sleep and see no problem at all.

Foids are literally parasites with awareness.

Mans biggest mistake was allowing them to think they are equal to them.

I guarentee that if foids didn't have rights we would have made strides in terms of technological and societal advancements.

You literally are no better than a grain of sand to a foid if you can't give her a luxurious lifestyle.

that's because they are

seriously I blows my mind how women can lie so blatantly when it comes even the most mundane things. And they have no remorse or whatsoever, they pathologically lie just like they eat or sleep and see no problem at all.
The biggest foid cope is referring to themselves as "compulsive liars due to PTSDeehee," which absolves them from blame, rather than the pathological liars they really are.

Mammoth IQ'd thread
We got something really juicy this time :feelsjuice: This should go to the Must-Read Content section. We don't have anything like this there, and this is important.

Even if AWALT, I think there are different levels. I want to believe some feminists are more inclined to the truth than others, specially radical feminists, who don't virtue signal as much, think gender theory is bullshit and also openly admit that feminism is not for men. That isn't surprising because radical feminists are usually less feminine :feelsgah:
Of course not everyone lies to the same degree or with the same frequency. But irl i've noticed that women lie all the time even about minor things, and the dissonance between their words and their actions is present almost at all time. I don't even think they're fully aware of most of it, it's in their nature, like how you don't think about breathing, you just do it. Not even trying to be edgy but I think since the dawn of time women have learned to say the right thing to get what they want or to avoid being pummeled by the caveman

I don't even think they're fully aware of most of it, it's in their nature, like how you don't think about breathing, you just do it.
Yep, this is the gist of it.

Study 1: Prefrontal white matter in pathological liars

"Results: Liars showed a 22-26% increase in prefrontal white matter and a 36-42% reduction in prefrontal grey/white ratios compared with both antisocial controls and normal controls."

More white matter in the prefrontal lobe = more inclined to lie and manipulate people
Another group of researchers followed up on this same study 2 years later and found similar results

Study 2: Localisation of increased prefrontal white matter in pathological liars

"Liars showed a relatively widespread increase in white matter (23–36%) in orbitofrontal, middle and inferior, but not superior, frontal gyri compared with antisocial and normal controls. This white matter increase may predispose some individuals to pathological lying. "

Why does this matter? Well based on another study, women have noticeably more prefrontal white matter than men, making them more prone to lying pathologically

Study 3: The neuroanatomy of general intelligence: Sex matters

"Compared to men, women show more white matter and fewer gray matter areas related to intelligence. In men IQ/gray matter correlations are strongest in frontal and parietal lobes (BA 8, 9, 39, 40), whereas the strongest correlations in women are in the frontal lobe (BA10) along with Broca's area. Men and women apparently achieve similar IQ results with different brain regions, suggesting that there is no singular underlying neuroanatomical structure to general intelligence and that different types of brain designs may manifest equivalent intellectual performance. "

Women have more white matter in the frontal lobe, while men have more grey matter there. Here's a picture below from that same study to help you viusalize it
Worse yet: 86% of women's white matter dedicated to intelligence is located IN THE FRONTAL LOBES, compared to 0% (ZERO) for men

"Even greater sex differences were observed in WM (white matter), where for women 86% of the identified voxels were frontal, as compared to 0% in men."

View attachment 376219

Conclusions?

Women are much more inclined to lie because of the very structure of their brain. For them thinking and manipulating are closely related because so much of their brain power is involved in deceit

A question worth raising is: Are you born with this or is this a product of behavior? Well according to study 2 it can be both.

" One interpretation of the white matter increases in the ventral and lateral non-superior frontal regions could be that a pre-existing variation in prefrontal structure may predispose individuals to engage in pathological lying. Alternatively, several studies have argued that long-term training may induce regional increases in white matter volume (Schmithorst & Wilke, 2002; Bengtsson et al, 2005). In the case of lying, it is conceivable that excessive lying repeatedly activates the prefrontal circuit underlying lying, resulting in permanent changes in brain morphology. This 'Pinocchio's nose' hypothesis of pathological lying could be compared with the competing predispositional hypothesis using a prospective longitudinal study assessing both white matter volume and degree of lying from childhood to adulthood. "

Study 1, 2 and 3 in order

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16199789/

@SergeantIncel

@soymonkcel @your personality @ionlycopenow
I hate women

H O L Y crap.

I'm actually surprised you can objectively determine whether someone is a liar. I always believed your brain would change in someway depending on whether you were telling the truth or not, but I never thought it could be observed under scan.

The results don't surprise me one bit, we have said it many times: "Do not trust what a woman says, but observe what she does".

HIgh IQ. Worthy of a pin.

@PPEcel

It is crazy how big of a liars I've noticed my mother and sister to be. They even lie about trivial shit. When I catch them in their lies and call them out on their bullshit they always concede with annoying smiling smug faces. Legit feel like punching them in the face at such moments.

Yep, this is the gist of it.
I really believe, and this is not motivated by hatred, that subversion is their evolutionary tool of survival. It allowed them to get food and safety by getting males to defend them or to bring food to them. All based on their ability to promise sex to the betas and offer it to the alphas.
It's such a powerful tool to have. Going out to hunt and having to defend yourself seem so much less practical in comparison.

H O L Y crap.

I'm actually surprised you can objectively determine whether someone is a liar. I always believed your brain would change in someway depending on whether you were telling the truth or not, but I never thought it could be observed under scan.

The results don't surprise me one bit, we have said it many times: "Do not trust what a woman says, but observe what she does".

HIgh IQ. Worthy of a pin.

@PPEcel
I've heard people say that building habits and giving in to temptations can rewire your brain to some degree. If that's true then it's not surprising that constantly lying has a direct effect on your brain

I really believe, and this is not motivated by hatred, that subversion is their evolutionary tool of survival. It allowed them to get food and safety by getting males to defend them or to bring food to them. All based on their ability to promise sex to the betas and offer it to the alphas.
It's such a powerful tool to have. Going out to hunt and having to defend yourself seem so much less practical in comparison.
My brain is kinda foggy today :feelsohh: What does subversion have to do with all that? Most subversive movements have been historically initiated by men.

Talking to foids is literally, literally like talking to a cockroach. You just don't feel anyone "there". You know when talking to guys even ones that you hate, you feel a consciousness and presence there? That is totally absent with any foid on the plsnet.
Holy crap this is so relatable. When talking to a guy, you can figure out the way he thinks, and what led him to be the person he is. You can tell he is an actual person.
Women just follow set-up patterns robotically. It's like they were programmed.

My brain is kinda foggy today :feelsohh: What does subversion have to do with all that? Most subversive movements have been historically initiated by men.
He's talking about subversion on a much smaller scale.

See
I meant it more in terms of the social circle/interpersonal dynamics scale

Guess I should use another word for it :feelsstudy:

I still don't get it :feelstastyman: Subversion is going against the status quo, said vaguely, isn't it?

I still don't get it :feelstastyman: Subversion is going against the status quo, said vaguely, isn't it?
I thought it was more about sneakily taking the power a group/system through manipulation/infiltration etc by taking part in it but working against it. Maybe I'm the one being confused/retarded rn

I was thinking about foids ruining social circles, hobby circles, companies etc like this

I was thinking about foids ruining social circles, hobby circles, companies etc like this
I got confused because what you say is "subversivish".

According to Wikipedia:
Subversion (from the Latin word subvertere, 'overthrow') refers to a process by which the values and principles of a system in place are contradicted or reversed, in an attempt to transform the established social order and its structures of power, authority, hierarchy, and social norms. Subversion can be described as an attack on the public morale and, "the will to resist intervention are the products of combined political and social or class loyalties which are usually attached to national symbols. [...]

Subversion, however, is also often a goal of comedians, artists and people in those careers.[3] In this case, being subversive can mean questioning, poking fun at, and undermining the established order in general.
We (or the blackpill itself) are subversive, in some sense.

I got confused because what you say is "subversivish".

According to Wikipedia:

We (or the blackpill itself) are subversive, in some sense.
:feelsstudy: wasn't the right word then my bad

I guarentee that if foids didn't have rights we would have made strides in terms of technological and societal advancements.
This is what I’ve been saying so many times. Female rights will revert us to the stone age.

that's because they are

They ain't working with the same moral compass as men.

"believe all women" :soy: :soy: :soy:

Holy shit this was some high IQ digging.

This is why women virtue signal. Which is just another form of lying.

Take any woman that didn't know you existed before, you know, because you weren't attractive to her in the first place, mention that you're physically unattractive and watch them suddenly feign interest in you in order to prove a point.

This is why women virtue signal. Which is just another form of lying.

Take any woman that didn't know you existed before, you know, because you weren't attractive to her in the first place, mention that you're physically unattractive and watch them suddenly feign interest in you in order to prove a point.
lol most of them can't even feign interest, instead they'll tell you that other foids will like you.

lol most of them can't even feign interest, instead they'll tell you that other foids will like you.

You're right, they'll just feed you platitudes. Anyway, just more evidence that you shouldn't bother with foids unless they're physically attracted to you.

You're right, they'll just feed you platitudes. Anyway, just more evidence that you shouldn't bother with foids unless they're physically attracted to you.
I think I hate the ones who straight up lie on the internet and say they'd date you or a guy like you more than i hate the ones who give you platitudes. Because that's an even more direct lie, they're virtue signaling even harder and they know their words don't have to be backed by actions because "but i dont live close to you :^)"

I've seen so many foids on plebbit and youtube use that tactic, it's so scummy.

I think I hate the ones who straight up lie on the internet and say they'd date you or a guy like you more than i hate the ones who give you platitudes. Because that's an even more direct lie, they're virtue signaling even harder and they know their words don't have to be backed by actions because "but i dont live close to you :^)"

I've seen so many foids on plebbit and youtube use that tactic, it's so scummy.

Yep, and they do all of this to uphold the image that fallacious, wholesome image of women when that isn't reality.

They're not human. Theres very few men on this planet I know understand the plight and struggle. Women? Never. It's like talking to a dog or an animal. Except I actually like dogs and they're loyal. So they're beneath dogs. What then? Cockroaches and rats? They're not human in any case.

This is exactly how I feel as well.
Their rights should be revoked and they should be rightfully distributed to their looksmatches.

Anti-incel: dismisses all of this scientific evidence and demands that you respect women.

So fucking true! "I'm sure there's someone else out there for you" Biggest fucking lie on the planet.

I wonder if the prominence of lying soyboys who virtue signal all day is because their brains are literally more female?

IT BTFOed holy shit
bookmarked
going to repost this

insanely funny and smart thread

they're trying to control male/female neurology so hard but it's not working very well if studies like this can still come out

It's infuriating that it requires cross-referencing multiple studies to prove that women have the brains of pathological liars, which is something which should be general knowledge and taught in general science courses on neuroscience.
That's because a single study that compiles this information and gives the same conclusion would be suppressed and barred from respectful publication, as well as unjustly criticized as "pseudoscience" for the crime of being something that women find inconvenient to believe.
There's a powerful and gay force keeping politically incorrect science that proves negative things about female human beings from becoming common knowledge.
Some studies don't receive funding, and Google's search algorithms would suppress them even if they were to be published.

Last edited:
They're not human. Theres very few men on this planet I know understand the plight and struggle. Women? Never. It's like talking to a dog or an animal. Except I actually like dogs and they're loyal. So they're beneath dogs. What then? Cockroaches and rats?
No I've had pet rats they're much nicer than foids

bookmarked
going to repost this
Great honor tbh :feelsautistic:

insanely funny and smart thread

It's infuriating that it requires cross-referencing multiple studies to prove that women have the brains of pathological liars, which is something which should be general knowledge and taught in general science courses on neuroscience.
That's because a single study that compiles this information and gives the same conclusion would be suppressed and barred from respectful publication, as well as unjustly criticized as "pseudoscience" for the crime of being something that women find inconvenient to believe.
There's a powerful and gay force keeping politically incorrect science that proves negative things about female human beings from becoming common knowledge.
Some studies don't receive funding, and Google's search algorithms would suppress them even if they were to be published.
Yeah I had to do a bit of legwork. I wonder how many scientists have come to the same conclusion but don't dare to say anything.

Soys love to believe that science exists in a vacuum free from any sort of influence. In reality funding is used to motivate and silence people. You can destroy a scientist by simply taking away his funding. So scientists can be threatened and told to stay in line.
And like you say, Google can suppress you so hard, it's modern day book burning except it's on a global scale

Soys love to believe that science exists in a vacuum free from any sort of influence. In reality funding is used to motivate and silence people. You can destroy a scientist by simply taking away his funding. So scientists can be threatened and told to stay in line.
And like you say, Google can suppress you so hard, it's modern day book burning except it's on a global scale

Neuroscientists already know all of this; they would have to be very retarded to not be able to connect the dots.
They're just extremely discouraged from mentioning it.