Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women's main go-to argument: "you cant get laid therefore you're wrong"

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
y4fmwm97xri61.png

fucking whore

also the male equivalent is either:

• i could beat you up irl therefore you're wrong
  • i get laid and you dont so your argument is invalid (ironically its often betabuxers saying this, completely oblivious to their wife fucking chad on the side)
this is the intellectual level of soyciety

They're very emotional and over-social. Same shit reddit soy men use- They're all very emotional and over-socialized.

So she doesn't believe in ultraviolet rays, radiation, viruses..?

Sexhaver pack hits different.

Others knowing that a male is not having sex is a social death sentence for him.

A woman doesn't exist if she's buried from the world. Under soil and cement.

Others knowing that a male is not having sex is a social death sentence for him.
Brutal but true ngl. Once it's known to the normies around you that you're a virgin, it's over for you socially. They'll never respect you.

According to foids, if you can't get laid or fuck them, your opinion is invalid.

Women's whole identity doesn't exist only in sex, that's why they always bring up their sexual availability to men or men's sexual success with women.
According to foids, if you can't get laid or fuck them, your opinion is invalid.

I'm an atheist because I don't believe in something I can't see or touch.

it's very convenient for foids to be atheist, though clearly they believe in supernatural bullshit like auras, crystals, and astrology (you can't see or touch these magical properties either).
that's because atheism allows them to behave in a way that's completely out of control with no moral boundaries.
they're not being "reasonable" by being atheist; they just want free reign to be degenerate as possible.
so when foids declare they're atheist, they're really admitting to satanism.

Last edited:
it's very convenient for foids to be atheist, though clearly they believe in supernatural bullshit like auras, crystals, and astrology (you can't see or touch these magical properties either).
that's because atheism allows them to behave in a way that's completely out of control with no moral boundaries.
they're not being "reasonable" by being atheist; they just want free reign to be degenerate as possible.
so when foids declare they're atheist, they're really admitting satanism.
Based

Of course, it's always sexual, bringing out the central axiom to that: women are holes and all other attributes attached to it is garnishing the hole.

Holy fucking shit. Every man needs to see this
Also giga based

• i get laid and you dont so your argument is invalid (ironically its often betabuxers saying this, completely oblivious to their wife fucking chad on the side)
If they're going to use retarded arguments against us we should use retarded arguments against them.

So she doesn't believe in ultraviolet rays, radiation, viruses..?
Right. She used wifi to write that message JFL....

Well. I guess that
wrong

Everytime ı see bitches like these ı reply with ''Who hurt you ? Found the femcel'' or ''This radiated small tity energy''
There is no way you can win against a foid if she brings up sex,she is the distrubitor of sex.Of course she gets more sex then you.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

ngl it's an awesome way to shut down an argument.

Another good way to shut down an argument is to simply call the other party an idiot without explanation.

I made a thread about that type of shit. They want respect yet can’t respect themselves since they do nothing but think with their bodies 24/7.

y4fmwm97xri61.png

fucking whore

also the male equivalent is either:

Women are incapable of logic lol, ppl are only causing themself a headache when speaking to them in a logical manner.

its best to just block them