Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women's nature - They compete too

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Yes there's a competition in females... Competition of getting chad's cock. They only compete for chads.
Why do they try to look as good as possible even tho they can get a 7/10 with their 4/10 look? Because they want better.. 4/10s turn into 6/10s with make up and fat loss just to compete for a better chad. You mad they do their competition while we sit here alone looking to fuck a 2/10? I am fucking mad.

even though when they do paint their faces for chad, most of them dont really have to put much effort because makeup does it for them. Women are useless at putting on their own makeup even. JUST LOL.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
even though when they do paint their faces for chad, most of them dont really have to put much effort because makeup does it for them. Women are useless at putting on their own makeup even. JUST LOL.

2 years ago when I was a bit less introverted.. I actually had an online female friend. Bitch told me she bought a lot of make up worth $100 or so.. I can screenshot :)(

Weed said:
2 years ago when I was a bit less introverted.. I actually had an online female friend. Bitch told me she bought a lot of make up worth $100 or so.. I can screenshot :)(

thats not even suprising, that is an average purchase for women these days and even back then to paint their face and act degenerate. thats why so many of these sluts turn to gold digging/ sugar dating and other means to obtain their slutty things they want, because we all know plenty of them dont want to work once they get married.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
thats not even suprising, that is an average purchase for women these days and even back then to paint their face and act degenerate. thats why so many of these sluts turn to gold digging/ sugar dating and other means to obtain their slutty things they want, because we all know plenty of them dont want to work once they get married.

Daily reminder she was also 16

Problem is that Chad is willing to pump and dump both. That'll create positive reinforcement of seeking out Chad, instead of accepting another male.

Weed said:
Daily reminder she was also 16
once again, no surprise at all, women younger and younger are falling in the trap of chasing chad and looking as good as possible with fake up with fuck all effort.

Everyone competes

it's human nature