Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women's only value is their looks. Therefore wanting your looksmatch is inherently cucked and part of the feminist agenda.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Women are vile, manipulative, evil creatures. They're also lazy and pampered, they never do the actual hard work and complain about the little they do have to do. Thus, their only actually redeeming quality, their only value is their physical attraction.

Men and women aren't equal. We aren't to be judged by our looks. We provide much more, we have actual value and we are the gender that actually does everything, we have nothing handed to us.

By accepting the idea of settling for a looksmatch you are being cucked. No, women are supposed to look good, they're supposed to be judged by their looks, they're supposed to looksmax, because that's the only thing they're actually any good for, and so settling for an inferior product is just making women's lives even easier. A man being ugly doesn't reduce his value as much as it does for a woman.

I don't care if she looks like Frankenstein.

I don't care if she looks like Frankenstein.
And that's why they are so vile and why they demand more and more when they already have everything. They could look like a turd but the holy vagina makes them worth their weight in gold to most men.

Bro what the fuck are you on about? No man has been able to get his looks match for at least 15 years now, so the concept of settling for your looks match means absolutely fuck all when its not even possible to begin with.

Bro what the fuck are you on about? No man has been able to get his looks match for at least 15 years now, so the concept of settling for your looks match means absolutely fuck all when its not even possible to begin with.
Many people on this forum say "all I want is my looksmatch" and stuff like that.

Last edited:
Very true, this is why men on average are far less attractive than women, because men didn't have to be attractive, they just had to provide.