Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women's standards in 2017

P

PseudoCel

Greycel
https://youtu.be/k224gY7Tn-Y

Saw the title and stopped watching. It's fucking O V E R .

"I think that when you get a bunch of women together, they get real honest"

How can you compete when every woman wants a guy who's 6ft tall, has a 6 pack and makes 6 figures?

Standards are gonna get even worse in 2018

"...this very likely contributes to the gender wage gap. When the social expectation is for men to have greater financial stability/success than their female partners, this puts pressure on men to pursue more lucrative careers and frees up women to explore less lucrative fields that are more in line with their passions."

- comment from /r/drama I found intriguing

shooterboss said:
"...this very likely contributes to the gender wage gap. When the social expectation is for men to have greater financial stability/success than their female partners, this puts pressure on men to pursue more lucrative careers and frees up women to explore less lucrative fields that are more in line with their passions."

I like your sig....

Lol @ 3:16 carie starts gesturing about her breasts and torry checks her out. They've definitely banged. Poor grant, he's the incel of the group.

shooterboss said:
jesus, thats a depressing realization