Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel won the survey 100$, love you all guys

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
:p:p:p:p:p
IT cucks saying this website only makes thnigs worse while I haven't feel better in long long time
never won anything, it's the first time
thank you seargant and all poeple on this website if not for you my life could be no more

im a full time loser

im a full time loser
everyone has their 5 minutes maybe life will give us all recompensation for all the wrongs
like in that episdoe of seinfeld where goerge started being successful and alaine a loser

everyone has their 5 minutes maybe life will give us all recompensation for all the wrongs
like in that episdoe of seinfeld where goerge started being successful and alaine a loser
:bluepill:

21356.jpg

IT cucks saying this website only makes thnigs worse while I haven't feel better in long long time
thank you seargant and all poeple on this website if not for you my life could be no more
You are the winner.

the real 100$ was the friends we made along the way :)

I would not even know if I won as I don't check my email.

Wasn't there a 2nd prize? Like 50$ or something?

Congratz.

Wish I won it so I could piss it all away in a instant on gatchagames. I waste all my savings on this shit it's not even funny but at least the waifus there are real. My mind is a supreme weapon against this world misery forced upon me.

You deserve it man.
Good for you.:feelsautistic:

your money may rise or fall but you still stand tall

rigged. grays should've won :feelsBox::incel:

Now (((they’re) watching u more than ever before. Good job, you took the chump change bait

Serge should buy me a ps5 with the ad revenue tbh. Technology is my only cope. :feelsbadman:

Save that money towards a RTX 3060ti

i lost 14k and am 8k in debt

hope that 100 bucks will buy you good copes, Congrats