Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Word and Sword

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
My thoughts on
entitlement, sex, morality, and meaning

You can not be happy with sex dolls or with other fake means of self satisfaction because it is not exactly what you crave for.

You want real things, otherwise you would live with sense that your life was empty, meaningless waste of precious time.

The world of sex havers is not about just satisfaction of physical needs, it is about reality. The sense of reality comes from validation of your existence, - and love, and sex are not just physical processes but existencial ways of validation of whole your being.

You can not feel that you live empty life because through afformentioned things you get existencial fullfilment.

And sex havers have no any right to have the meaning and fullfiment as you dont have any rights to suffer.

Rights are simply case of power and forse. Even morality of the secular west* is nothing but the tool of subjigation and control of power for the sake of lecher (+ if you want to win your enemy make them feel guilty of themselves for no reason).

The world is the battle of forses where rights come through forse, through power. Moralities through all history have been established by right of sword not by preaching of justice.

Those who tried to establish moralities through words were crusified, whereas those who used sword glorified.

Therefore, everything is permited in order to get what you want.

When i object morality it doesnt mean that im immoral. I critisize secular morality of the west . Wich is a lie and hypocrisy. I despise morality of Vaishya , and i respect only morality of Kshatrya that today is represented in great Islam only.

Even sex havers have existential crises pretty frequently because of the shit society we are forced to work to support for nothing tangible in return, so true that.
Words mean nothing if there is nothing to physically back them up.

Cute adorable loli waifu of culture for enlightenment

My thoughts on
entitlement, sex, morality, and meaning

You can not be happy with sex dolls or with other fake means of self satisfaction because it is not exactly what you crave for.

You want real things, otherwise you would live with sense that your life was empty, meaningless waste of precious time.

The world of sex havers is not about just satisfaction of physical needs, it is about reality. The sense of reality comes from validation of your existence, - and love, and sex are not just physical processes but existencial ways of validation of whole your being.

You can not feel that you live empty life because through afformentioned things you get existencial fullfilment.

And sex havers have no any right to have the meaning and fullfiment as you dont have any rights to suffer.

Rights are simply case of power and forse. Even morality of the secular west* is nothing but the tool of subjigation and control of power for the sake of lecher (+ if you want to win your enemy make them feel guilty of themselves for no reason).

The world is the battle of forses where rights come through forse, through power. Moralities through all history have been established by right of sword not by preaching of justice.

Those who tried to establish moralities through words were crusified, whereas those who used sword glorified.

Therefore, everything is permited in order to get what you want.

When i object morality it doesnt mean that im immoral. I critisize secular morality of the west . Wich is a lie and hypocrisy. I despise morality of Vaishya , and i respect only morality of Kshatrya that today is represented in great Islam only.

Looks like you've consumed some Guenon, isn't it? :feelsokman:

This is what I have been talking about. It is the real thing or nothing.