Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Word evil comes from eve. The first evil.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★
Thus ultimately proving where the concept of evil, of heartbreak initially came from. Or that religion may have just been a control mechanism for women.

I love how the Bible even makes it clear that the woman is the root of all wrong doing, whether directly or indirectly. I’m not religious but it’s based AF.

God made Eve because Adam was fucking animals and God didn't like it.

No it doesn't you spastic, I knew a cuckold that would spout this because it proved Christianity was misogynistic (lol).

The word clearly predates the Christianisation of the people who say it, meanwhile Eve is a semitic name. Your ancestors were warding off "evil" when they sacrificed oxen to their dead relatives.
propaganda.
the blackpill lives on.
God made Eve because Adam was fucking animals and God didn't like it.
were we evil before evil came to be? lol
eve is the reason the world is evil

were we evil before evil came to be? lol
Christians simply called "evil" some traits that are part of human nature(like violence,prevarication,egotism etc.).
so the concept of "Evil" like a metaphysical power that forces people to act in bad ways is completely wrong.
think about it:
animals spend their life killing other animals for surviving but we don't judge them from a moral perspecitve...
the only difference between us and them is that we can control these instincts thanks to our rationality.

meanwhile Eve is a semitic name.
Da j00z in da bihbo ah da saem as da j00z uv 2day

EH PLRRRRRRRSHKRSSSTTT PEE PEE POO POO BIG STINKY BRAP BRAP XD

If only she didn't eat that apple, we all would have been living better lives

Da j00z in da bihbo ah da saem as da j00z uv 2day
View attachment 122398
EH PLRRRRRRRSHKRSSSTTT PEE PEE POO POO BIG STINKY BRAP BRAP XD
Not what I was saying bro. Germanic people who lived before the split of English, Dutch and German would have had no reason to use the name Eve, much less associate it with evil, because that word was brought to them by Christianity. How are you this much of a sped?

Not what I was saying bro. Germanic people who lived before the split of English, Dutch and German would have had no reason to use the name Eve, much less associate it with evil, because that word was brought to them by Christianity. How are you this much of a sped?
Bro i'm not arguing that Eve means evil, if anything i'm arguing that Eve isn't a semetic name.

I love how the Bible even makes it clear that the woman is the root of all wrong doing, whether directly or indirectly. I’m not religious but it’s based AF.
stupid adam werent allowed to take the apple. They all man could live forever and foids would die :feelstrash::feelsautistic:

Proving a negative? Okay lets go with this, are you using the modern common public definition of the word semetic, meaning Jews (Ashkenazi), and Arabs (Of Middle Eastern Origin), or the classical definition, meaning any and all peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including Jews and Arabs, because that would actually include some peoples in Israel who were of European descent, and were actually genetically pretty different than lets say the Ashkenazi Pharisees who were descendants of Caananites and Babylonians, and had nothing to do with the creation of the languages or the bible.

Who cares what the facts are. Its only power structures that matter, not the truth.
Lets just stick with this fact when we overthrow the jews so women can be in shari'a 5.0

Proving a negative? Okay lets go with this, are you using the modern common public definition of the word semetic, meaning Jews (Ashkenazi), and Arabs (Of Middle Eastern Origin), or the classical definition, meaning any and all peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including Jews and Arabs, because that would actually include some peoples in Israel who were of European descent, and were actually genetically pretty different than lets say the Ashkenazi Pharisees who were descendants of Caananites and Babylonians, and had nothing to do with the creation of the languages or the bible.
So the word comes from a Semitic language bro, that's what I meant.
Who in Israel was of European descent besides the Greeks? Genetically Meds are far more Near Eastern than the other way around as well, this isn't me being a kike this is genetic research bro.

So the word comes from a Semitic language bro, that's what I meant.
Who in Israel was of European descent besides the Greeks? Genetically Meds are far more Near Eastern than the other way around as well, this isn't me being a kike this is genetic research bro.
There is some debate about this from certain nefarious institutions, but it would seem that Galileans for example originated came from above Israel and can be traced back to Europe. Jesus, a Galilean was even described by Roman documents, people who have no benefit in this whatsoever, "He is the picture of his mother, only he has not her smooth, round face. His hair is a little more golden than hers, though it is as much from sunburn as anything else. He is tall, and his shoulders are a little drooped; his visage is thin and of a swarthy complexion, though this is from exposure. His eyes are large and a soft blue, and rather dull and heavy....'"

Basically Romans described Jesus as a blonde blue eyed dude, who's skin and hair were a little darkened as anyones would be in that environment from the sun. A Sunburnt white dude basically. Unless Ashkenazi Jews and Arabs are known for having blonde hair and blue eyes?

There is some debate about this from certain nefarious institutions, but it would seem that Galileans for example originated came from above Israel and can be traced back to Europe. Jesus, a Galilean was even described by Roman documents, people who have no benefit in this whatsoever, "He is the picture of his mother, only he has not her smooth, round face. His hair is a little more golden than hers, though it is as much from sunburn as anything else. He is tall, and his shoulders are a little drooped; his visage is thin and of a swarthy complexion, though this is from exposure. His eyes are large and a soft blue, and rather dull and heavy....'"

Basically Romans described Jesus as a blonde blue eyed dude, who's skin and hair were a little darkened as anyones would be in that environment from the sun. A Sunburnt white dude basically. Unless Ashkenazi Jews and Arabs are known for having blonde hair and blue eyes?
Jesus spoke Aramaic though, and his religion's leaders spoke Hebrew. If Peruvians are Latin Americans instead of Amerindians, the Jews are all Semites.

Tfw you go through the edgy atheist phase where you think religion is all low IQ but it turns out it was actually high IQ.