Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Words can literally ruin you in todays world

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
A century ago as a man you would fear physical violence, a work related accident, or a physical altercation rather than a couple of words. This was before our hyper censored society.

Now as a man your life can end in seconds merely because someone woke up the next day and decided they want to accuse you of something you didn't do. And whats funny is that there are literally no consequences for doing so.

2002, his Junior year, Banks verbally committed to USC.[6] After being falsely accused of rape by classmate Wanetta Gibson, he spent close to six years imprisoned and five years on parole, and had his conviction overturned in 2012 after his accuser confessed that she had fabricated the entire story.

This dude spent years of his life probably being looked at wrongly by his peers and by his family. He probably lost a lot of friends, time, and money trying to clear his name, all because one thot waited YEARS to say she made up the story. If she never came forward he would be jailed longer. Why is this okay? Why is this supported and not punished? Why are women not held accountable for shit they do?

Why is it okay for women to literally be untouchable in todays society? And why is complaining about it wrong?

When deputies arrived at the property, they discovered four dead horses. Officials say 11 other horses were seized due to their condition.

This woman received no jail time for animal cruelty, yet if a man had been in her shoes he would have been jailed for years. What makes pussy so valuable that laws don't apply to it? I don't get it.

There are thousands of other cases like this, and you'd think the justice system put in place would have been reformed to remove retardation like this, but it literally encourages it. As a woman, why would i not take advantage of doing terrible shit if i know i can get away with it because people won't hold me accountable?

Men could enslave women tomorrow if they wanted to, and women wouldn't be able to do anything.

So whatever privileges women enjoy, it's because men have given them those privileges.

Men could enslave women tomorrow if they wanted to, and women wouldn't be able to do anything.

So whatever privileges women enjoy, it's because men have given them those privileges.
However it still looks like men manage to bring their own downfall because they're obsessed with pussy in this cucked shit day and age.

Giving women's rights was the worst cumskin atrocity in the entire human history.

Change my mind.
Full

However it still looks like men manage to bring their own downfall because they're obsessed with pussy in this cucked shit day and age.
indeed

and the funny thing is, if this blows up today everyone would judge it by race saying that black men are always accused and the law system oppresses them but no one would look into the fact that a foid took away this dude's entire life and didn't receive any fucking punishment. All because horny fucking cucks were dying to get some female pussy and approval so they gave them all these rights. :feelskek:

This is the saddest part of all this mess. We're not being subjugated by women, we're being subjugated by our fellow men who enable women because of gynocentrism and evil agendas.

Edison IQ

The hyper sensitisation of society has created a culture where people are guilty until proven innocent