Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Words cannot express how much I hate being a sand nigger

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
jfl I'm suffering 24/7. Other ethnics tell me to stop being self hating or whatever, you guys don't come from the lowest people in the world. Today my mother made some jokes about wanting me to marry one of my landwhale cousins. This is what's expected of as a sand nigger, fuck this shit. Blackops2cel, please kill me.

i wish i had white people hair

You're egyptian right? how tall are you?

Why dont you just get an arranegd marriage?

You're egyptian right? how tall are you?

Why dont you just get an arranegd marriage?
6', and you can't get an arranged marriage if you can't provide for a wife.
Arabs dont have white people hair?

Ive seen lots of Syrians and they all had white people hair, Syrias are Arab arent they? i mean the Syrian army is called the Syrian Arab Army
North Africans generally have curly hair.

Ive seen lots of Syrians and they all had white people hair, Syrias are Arab arent they? i mean the Syrian army is called the Syrian Arab Army
they do, im a nigger

Brutal shit man I'm sorry. Non-ethniccels romanticize the idea of arranged marriage so much. It is absolutely humiliating to be forced to marry a landwhale significantly below your looks level. I would rather die a most horrible death than be forced to marry an ugly landwhale.

I dont know man. Middl eastern men generally do much better than curries or rice.
Brutal shit man I'm sorry. Non-ethniccels romanticize the idea of arranged marriage so much. It is absolutely humiliating to be forced to marry a landwhale significantly below your looks level. I would rather die a most horrible death than be forced to marry an ugly landwhale.

Arranged marriages would only work if you have a lot of money. Then you can get your looksmatch or even above. Landwhales are reserved for the rest of the men.

But I've seen many handsome young semits (not jews) of an average height who were sort of popular with the opposite sex. Don't know if they qualify as sandniggers. They usually keep healthy hair until their 50s, of which I've always been jealous.

Last edited:
Theres lot of Muslim guys on NEETbux here get arranged marriages, you get more NEETbux per kid you have if ure on neetbux

North Africans generally have curly hair.

Worked for my family. Got two cousins (who are arguably uglier than even me) who are/were taxi drivers when they got married. Hell, my dad was working at a gas station initially.

What job do you work?

Worked for my family. Got two cousins (who are arguably uglier than even me) who are/were taxi drivers when they got married. Hell, my dad was working at a gas station initially.

What job do you work?
I don't work.

Depends on what Arab you're talking about. Egyptians, Syrians, and Iraqis can differ a lot in appearance. Syrians aren't really Arab-arabs. But they have been arabicized. I mean, you can ind blonde, blue eyed people as far off as Afghanistan.

Among my direct family alone, I have family who look arab, mongolian, white, turk, and jewish. It's wild. Got direct family with blue eyes, blonde hair, dark skin, light skin, freckles, hooked nose. etc
I don't work.

lol why? how do you live then? why not get a job?

Finally someone who knows what areanged marriage is like, most of the time.

I study engineering, no I don't live there.

Well, once you finish, you can probably betabux. Combine that with a mail order bride, and it might work out for you. My brother's also studying engineering.

Except in an arranged marriage, you're allowed to reject the women if she's fugly

It's a race with a brutally low rank in terms of attractive features so I understand your pain.

It's a race with a brutally low rank in terms of attractive features so I understand your pain.
Low rank in terms of literally everything.

My people are just as bad as sands tbh

@Legendarywristcel if you somehow got rich and arrrangemarried a curryfoid of decent looks would it not want to fuck you and just fuck chad/chadpreet instead? Is that how those marriages work?
Finally someone who knows what areanged marriage is like, most of the time.
Are you ethnic? Yea I’d rather be incel than marry a whale tbh. 3/10 non whale is another story but rather incel than marry a whale.

@Legendarywristcel if you somehow got rich and arrrangemarried a curryfoid of decent looks would it not want to fuck you and just fuck chad/chadpreet instead? Is that how those marriages work?

Prolly not. Chadpreets are extremely rare (i havent even come across one in my lifetime here lol). They are the stuff of legend.

Prolly not. Chadpreets are extremely rare (i havent even come across one in my lifetime here lol). They are the stuff of legend.
Are curry males just all kinda ugly? NGL ive seen a few chadpreetlites at my college.

Are curry males just all kinda ugly? NGL ive seen a few chadpreetlites at my college.

Yes. The foids are ugly too but fake up/innate hole value makes them superior to the men.

Yes. The foids are ugly too but fake up/innate hole value makes them superior to the men.
RIP. I’ve seen some Alrite curryfoids but it’s prolly just fake up/ innate hole value though tbh and of course they state their preferences in men as “tall white guys”

RIP. I’ve seen some Alrite curryfoids but it’s prolly just fake up/ innate hole value though tbh and of course they state their preferences in men as “tall white guys”

Its over.

I’ve never felt good about being ethnic

you still mog curries and ricecels

I dislike being a shitskin

"Arabs" from different countries and ethnic groups are like hispanics (as in they're not monolithic culturally, genetically, nor historically but they speak the same language). Just like how there's black, brown, and White Hispanics it's the same for Arabic speakers

aren't you half cracker ?
yeah but i was unlucky enough to be born with kinky nigger hair lol while my brother has big curly hair. brutal suifuel