Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Words normies overuse

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
1. Toxic :soy::soy::soy:
2. Edgy
3. Wholesome
4. DisGUSTING
5. Quirky
6. Spirit Animal
7. Virgin (___) vs Chad (___)... stop doing these.
8. Cringe
9. Boomerz
10. Hero
11. "me"

Oh My God
Wow
Ummm
Literally
Okay (but with a question mark in a passive aggressive sense)

LITERALLY
RANDOM

Mogs me
its over
Rope
cope
lossus
kek
Lifefuel
Ragefuel
Suicidefuel

OMG incel, you're so toxic and edgy, no wonder you have no gf. You will never know what is like to have a wholesome cuddle session with a woman because of your disgusting attitude. Quirky boys like me get girls because of our personalities. Doggos are like my spirit animal because they are so cute and girls love them. ok I got tired

You will never know what is like to have a wholesome cuddle session with a woman

OMG incel, you're so toxic and edgy, no wonder you have no gf. You will never know what is like to have a wholesome cuddle session with a woman because of your disgusting attitude. Quirky boys like me get girls because of our personalities. Doggos are like my spirit animal because they are so cute and girls love them. ok I got tired
My snuggle market value is too low. :feelsrope:

God and Trump 2020. I can’t stand crazy apes like this!

1. Toxic :soy::soy::soy:

7. Virgin (___) vs Chad (___)... stop doing these.
I use toxic when playing video games and i like to play toxic to normies.

That virgin vs chad got taken over by soys years ago

"let's go, it'll be fun"

"Incel" in general. Normies don't even know the meaning of it, and just use it as a generic pejorative because everyone else also does it.

Newslines: "Incel alt-right white supermacist kills woman";
Text content: "The suspect (insert picture of normie), has been married for 8 years before the incident."

"Incel" in general. Normies don't even know the meaning of it, and just use it as a generic pejorative because everyone else also does it.

Newslines: "Incel alt-right white supermacist kills woman";
Text content: "The suspect (insert picture of normie), has been married for 8 years before the incident."
I was going to put that too but only about a third of normies know what an incel is so far. They will use the word incel out their ass for anything just to spite us