Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Worked out disproportionate praise for foids paradigm

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Everything is relative, right, so, I believe all NORMANS are blackpilled, but only in so far as it benefits them self directly or indirectly. NORMANS fully understand the tutorial mode foids are on, in a network way. Thus they understand fully that foids don't even need to do aything technical, hard, odious, physically taxing, mentally challenging, to exist or get by. They understand they could do fuck all and have a better life than most men dream of busting their nuts off. So the accolades they receive which is disproportionate objectively across both sexes. Is relatively proportionate to WOMEN alone, as most women are living on tutorial mode and are exploiting the low effort doing fuck all mode. So any women doing anything which requires hardship and effort is relatively an anomaly, a canary in the coal mine.

Granted soy libtard soyciety exploit this wahman empowerment, muh feminism in action angle.
in reality it is actually objectively a call for women to stand up and actually DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE. And stop exploiting the fuck out of their natural advantage over men sexually.

holes just want free shit

so you're saying it's encouragement? well it obviously doesn't work.

They are on the spectrum of pills(at least 3 maybe more).

>Normies
>Black pilled

Pick one.