Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working 9 to 5 is a death sentence .

Kiko12

Kiko12

SuperManlet [5'7]
-
Wageslaving is a pure hell on earth . This is it ,

Most of our day time we spend working just to die .....its meaningless , its even more meaningless when you High IQ and understans how this shit hole of a planet realy work .

Imagine wage slaving for the powers at be in 2020

Imagine wage slaving for the powers at be in 2020
Every man in the workforce should just not work one of these days and watch it all fall apart. What are (((they))) gonna do about it? Can’t kill or imprison everyone :feelsthink:

Man i have nightmares about when i will no longer be neet

Imagine working from 8:30 to 6. Cause that's a basic working day here :kys:

I agree. I don't have a job yet, but I recently started school and it's hell. I hate waking up early. I hate having to stick to rules. I hate having to deal with my boring ass classes. All day long I stare at the clock and count down the hours, minutes, seconds until I can go home and LDAR. Oh how I miss being a NEET...

good thing I dropped out

The term 9 to 5 is outdated everyone around where i live is doing 8 to 5s now, i even have fucking idiots brag to me about working 12 hour shifts JFL

it's insane and absolutely demented to take pride in working full time as a lone guy, let alone take extra shifts

do you get forced 1 hour lunch breaks too? i hate that shit i just want to go home early

it's insane and absolutely demented to take pride in working full time as a lone guy, let alone take extra shifts

do you get forced 1 hour lunch breaks too? i hate that shit i just want to go home early
I don't work currently, but I was in a business that was 8:30 to 6 with a 2 hours break. And seem to be common in every job. This breaks are a fucking nightmare indeed. Working more hours doesn't mean being more productive, but this idiots dont learn.

I don't work currently, but I was in a business that was 8:30 to 6 with a 2 hours break. And seem to be common in every job. This breaks are a fucking nightmare indeed. Working more hours doesn't mean being more productive, but this idiots dont learn.
normies can bounce around until they get a comfy job like working from home, or having lunch be part of your daily 8 hours and not something separate, but autists like me can barely get one job at all

i actually have more skills than some old work mates that left the company, but they get more money for less work and can work from home most of the time, this is the power of being a normie

Im not advocating for communism coz that doesn't work either.

But the current form of capitalism doesn't fucking work!

I'm not going to die either working or in some war so Mr shekelberg can get 10% on his bonus and use it to lay off more people!!!!!!

That's the most common way men cope with loneliness, what else are they going to do? Some men can't cope with video games, movies, books, etc. they need to feel like their doing something productive, thus they work like dogs. They normally burn out at some point, probably around middle age if you look at the suicide stats.

The pursuit of acquiring pussy or keeping pussy happy is so ingrained into our DNA, it is what drives society and gets men out of bed in the morning.

That's the most common way men cope with loneliness, what else are they going to do? Some men can't cope with video games, movies, books, etc. they need to feel like their doing something productive, thus they work like dogs. They normally burn out at some point, probably around middle age if you look at the suicide stats.

The pursuit of acquiring pussy or keeping pussy happy is so ingrained into our DNA, it is what drives society and gets men out of bed in the morning.
i could never understand it, if you have any inner life at all, you won't want to throw all your time away to some shekelberg.
it's useful to have a part time job, to go outside and have some routine that gets you out of the house, but to just throw away all your time like that when you have no family or prospect of one, is just crazy.

normies can bounce around until they get a comfy job like working from home, or having lunch be part of your daily 8 hours and not something separate, but autists like me can barely get one job at all

i actually have more skills than some old work mates that left the company, but they get more money for less work and can work from home most of the time, this is the power of being a normie
Actually normies accept this kind of works and most of them dont wanna change or risk with another job.

If you had all the money you'd ever need, you'd still do something resembling a job. Yeah, you'd spend a few good years doing all of things you've ever wanted to do that you can do with money.

But then you'd do something regularly out of sheer boredom.

As much as wageslaving is hell, a part of you is kind of glad that you have something semi-monotonous to do to fill up time in your day. You may not realize it or even admit it to yourself now, but in time you'll understand that it's a part of the human condition.

You're right, that form of cope is literally fucking enslaving the rest of humanity, probably the most damaging cope there is..... If more people would stop coping like that maybe something could be done about it....... peacefully in minecraft of course......

i could never understand it, if you have any inner life at all, you won't want to throw all your time away to some shekelberg.
it's useful to have a part time job, to go outside and have some routine that gets you out of the house, but to just throw away all your time like that when you have no family or prospect of one, is just crazy.
It is but men are designed to do whatever it takes to acquire reproduction (sex). If they aren't getting laid working 40 hrs they'll work 60 or go to the gym longer, try to fashion max, social max, etc. anything that can lead to ascension. There whole lives revolve around PUSSY.

High IQ comment. Nothing to add there.

just slave away for one tenth of what you earn for mr. Shekelstein theory. hopefully more and more people wake up to what a shit reality that is now that the amount of incels is on the rise.

If you had all the money you'd ever need, you'd still do something resembling a job. Yeah, you'd spend a few good years doing all of things you've ever wanted to do that you can do with money.

As much as wageslaving is hell, a part of you is kind of glad that you have something semi-monotonous to do to fill up time in your day. You may not realize it or even admit it to yourself now, but in time you'll understand that it's a part of the human condition.
Routine is important, getting outside is important, I agree with what your saying having been a NEET before that you need some type of work or something your working on to keep sane/stable.

Da Vinci IQ.

That's why I think neet life is the real hell. We all crave for responsibility. The problem comes when you realize you're only working for yourself and you're useless for anybody. That's why a woman is essential cause it gives man a purpose that can't be found in anything else. That's why we are miserable, but we still crave for it, is in our nature.

Wageslaving is a pure hell on earth

If I was Incel AND a wageslave I'd just rope tbh.
At least I won the rich parents lottery.

Routine is important, getting outside is important, I agree with what your saying having been a NEET before that you need some type of work or something your working on to keep sane/stable.
Focus on pushing your consciousness to it's highest potential, @Transcended Trucel @thebuddhacel know what im talking about.
Also grow a garden, raise animals, and survive independently... Like men are suppose to do.
That's what i would do IF SOCIETY WOULD ALLOW ME...... fucking taxes!
corporate slave/consumer life is wayyyy fucking overrated

Its meaning less .. its just amaze me how meaningless it is for someone that is Blackpilled .
Its like dying in slow motion

Focus on pushing your consciousness to it's highest potential, @Transcended Trucel @thebuddhacel know what im talking about.
Also grow a garden, raise animals, and survive independently... Like men are suppose to do.
That's what i would do IF SOCIETY WOULD ALLOW ME...... fucking taxes!
corporate slave/consumer life is wayyyy fucking overrated
I'm moving towards NEETbuxx, i'm tired, want to ldar. I'm surprised i'm still alive, I spent a decade with daily suicidal thoughts. NEETing is no good but I think i've been defeated, I got no more willpower or energy left.

I'm moving towards NEETbuxx, i'm tired, want to ldar. I'm surprised i'm still alive, I spent a decade with daily suicidal thoughts. NEETing is no good but I think i've been defeated, I got no more willpower or energy left.
I feel the same way sadly, i have this little spark of rebellion that's the only thing that keeps me going

Coppppppee!

If i had all the money in world i would have find a hobby or a job that i "Like" to do .. i would have succed to fullfill my intelectual potential , i would had many bitchs in my stable , i would have been like tony stark . Stop coping ! Its a death sentence and you know it

The term 9 to 5 is outdated everyone around where i live is doing 8 to 5s now, i even have fucking idiots brag to me about working 12 hour shifts JFL
Its more like 8 to 6 and still have to checks emails till 11 pm

Nah man it's way worse to work from 8 to 11:30, have a pointless and useless break of 3 hours in between and then work from 14 to 19.

I feel the same way sadly, i have this little spark of rebellion that's the only thing that keeps me going
Maybe on some stable NEETbuxx I can have a bit more piece of mind and ldar in a way I can at least learn to enjoy my copes again. They also allow you to work part time to a certain income point so I would probably do that just for sanity reasons.

You are all slaves from the moment the earth is toward the sun and untill the moment it finished his rotation toward the moon ....its all an illusion ..pointless

yeah he’s an idiot because he is making money so he doesn’t end up living in the street.
JFL spoken like a a true slave..... YOU DON"T NEED MONEY TO SURVIVE, IT IS FORCED ON YOU THROUGH TAX, IF YOU DON"T PAY PROPERTY TAX THE GOVERNMENT WILL FUCKING FORCE YOU TO BECOME HOMELESS..... THEY LITERALLY STEAL YOUR FUCKING HOUSE.

YOU CANT EAT OR DRINK MONEY MAN

Imagine defending working the entirety of your waking hours for people and a society that do not give a fuck about you, while they benefit times100 off the energy you give them. Your masters make a fortune while you get crumbs....

Cowards like you are why society never changes, you're too comfortable.

Sorry about my yelling, i do apologize. I'm just living in the twilightzone over here it feels like....
It is sooo nuts to me people cannot see the obvious (soft slavery system) in place, so much so they even defend their own enslavement.
It really gets me....

I already have a house paid for, i would like to be left alone by society now..... Thank you.

Wageslaving is fine if you come home every weekday to the smell of a warm home cooked meal made by your wife. But not even normies have this anymore, because they're single or are with a foid which also works. And people wonder why depression rates are so high nowadays

JFL spoken like a a true slave..... YOU DON"T NEED MONEY TO SURVIVE, IT IS FORCED ON YOU THROUGH TAX, IF YOU DON"T PAY PROPERTY TAX THE GOVERNMENT WILL FUCKING FORCE YOU TO BECOME HOMELESS..... THEY LITERALLY STEAL YOUR FUCKING HOUSE.

YOU CANT EAT OR DRINK MONEY MAN

Imagine defending working the entirety of your waking hours for people and a society that do not give a fuck about you, while they benefit times100 off the energy you give them. Your masters make a fortune while you get crumbs....

Cowards like you are why society never changes, you're too comfortable.

Sorry about my yelling, i do apologize. I'm just living in the twilightzone over here it feels like....
It is sooo nuts to me people cannot see the obvious (soft slavery system) in place, so much so they even defend their own enslavement.
It really gets me....

I already have a house paid for, i would like to be left alone by society now..... Thank you.

Its not the goverment , its the all damn system .
You as an individual that live in a westrenize culture with a monetry system in it , must work inorder to eat and gain status in this society , its forced upon you by "progress" not by one couse .

The alternative is to build a farm or live in a cave and grow food and live in peace , but no status for you , its a lose lose situation eather way , its a forced slavery

Last edited:
It is a form of modern slavery.

Coppppppee!

If i had all the money in world i would have find a hobby or a job that i "Like" to do .. i would have succed to fullfill my intelectual potential , i would had many bitchs in my stable , i would have been like tony stark . Stop coping ! Its a death sentence and you know it

How can I get through to you? I'm trying to tell you that once your honeymoon phase with the money and freedom is over, you will want to settle down and get comfortable in some rote, daily habit that will look a lot like some kind of regular job from the outside. You'll actually give yourself an occupation, even if it's playing video games all day. Part of the reason is to preserve your sanity. A bigger part is the need for purpose, which is an essential part of the human condition i.e., what it means to be human.

You wanting to do everything you wanted to and become like Tony Stark is like a weekend bar-going normie wanting to pick up two hot chicks for a threesome. It's a fantasy, and once you have it, you'll be on cloud 9. But after you've had it a few dozen times and some time has passed, it'll become your new normal, and now your threshold for excitement increases. Your fantasy might now be something like godhood, but since that's unattainable (assumption) or far from reach in your then situation, you're going to want to fill the time with something to do regularly. When all novelties are exhausted what's going to be left is monotony.

Wageslavery is hell, indeed.

it's too brutal. how do normies survive this everyday? i would beg for the rope after one week of that hell

I agree. I don't have a job yet, but I recently started school and it's hell. I hate waking up early. I hate having to stick to rules. I hate having to deal with my boring ass classes. All day long I stare at the clock and count down the hours, minutes, seconds until I can go home and LDAR. Oh how I miss being a NEET...
Just stay home and study. Unless the attendance is mandatory. I was so much more productive at home than in college. And it spared me being mogged all the time and getting my soul crushed

it's too brutal. how do normies survive this everyday? i would beg for the rope after one week of that hell
Yeah , I don't know I guess they have gf and good social life that's how they tolerate with it.

Nah man it's way worse to work from 8 to 11:30, have a pointless and useless break of 3 hours in between and then work from 14 to 19.
14 to 19??? Ion think there’s an hour after 12 bro..

Some raw truth for anyone wanting to see past their conditioning

Fuck capitalism, we need pure anarcho communism