Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working 9 to 5 is a death sentence .

Focus on pushing your consciousness to it's highest potential, @Transcended Trucel @thebuddhacel know what im talking about.
Also grow a garden, raise animals, and survive independently... Like men are suppose to do.
That's what i would do IF SOCIETY WOULD ALLOW ME...... fucking taxes!
corporate slave/consumer life is wayyyy fucking overrated

I would love to live isolated in the woods or mountains, but with some internet ngl

1 life to live and you spend umpteen hours making someone else a lot of money.

Im not advocating for communism coz that doesn't work either.

But the current form of capitalism doesn't fucking work!

I'm not going to die either working or in some war so Mr shekelberg can get 10% on his bonus and use it to lay off more people!!!!!!

It would actually be beneficial in a way if communism arose in some large western country. Elites in other countries would be frightened into improving worker rights. That's part of why the original worker rights were created. 12-14 hour work days, child labor, etc, meanwhile people are screaming about communism. That put fear into the old elites, but back then it wasn't all completely run by jews either.

Really though it's all appeasement, the only solution is to get rid of hostile elites and take women's rights away.

This is what is left for us. Or go hikikomori

It's ok when you're young to make some money, but doing that past 25 means it's over.

This is one of the reasons I will rope soon

JFL at 9 to 5
ethnics need to work way more than that to cover for chads and stacies who do fuck all

It depends. Wageslaving is great if it's a relaxed office job that gives you plenty of money for a comfortable lifestyle and good copes. Some bullshit retail job with a flexible schedule for minimum wage just to survive is hell.

Working is absolute agony. I worke double shifs fromt 6-14 and from 14-22. It was pure hell. I stood in a bus full of people for an hour than wageslaved in a warehouse for 8 hours. Lifting TVs all day long and then i stood for another hour in a bus full of sweaty people. By the tame i came back home all i could do is sit in a chair and stare at a screen like a vegtable. I will kill myself if i have to work again.

Good thing I don’t work and never will :dab:

Thats brutal tbh, the system wants us to live to work

Honestly wouldn't be so bad if work wasn't full of soys, cucks, and fat women who do zero work yet get paid well.

Working is absolute agony. I worke double shifs fromt 6-14 and from 14-22. It was pure hell. I stood in a bus full of people for an hour than wageslaved in a warehouse for 8 hours.

Brutal warehouse logistics pill. It is truly not maintainable at all. You work hard in a double shift, some companies even do double shifts at the same day, for little money.
I bet the bus was full of men. This just confirms my point. There are plenty of men who do not have a driver licence anymore or do not have a car because they lack money, motivation, energy and/or time. Most likely everything.

This fucking world where you need to jump through hoops to get a basic fucking entry level job which doesn't even come CLOSE to being able to live off despite working full time. It's no wonder why Jews have literally been despised throughout history. Absoltue vermin.
If I was Incel AND a wageslave I'd just rope tbh.
At least I won the rich parents lottery.

Great, good for you. Please humblebrag in private. Have some fucking manners.
Brutal warehouse logistics pill. It is truly not maintainable at all. You work hard in a double shift, some companies even do double shifts at the same day, for little money.
I bet the bus was full of men. This just confirms my point. There are plenty of men who do not have a driver licence anymore or do not have a car because they lack money, motivation, energy and/or time. Most likely everything.
Yeah lol. Any time I hear some stupid bitch complaining about how hard women have it in the workplace I laugh like a maniac. Go to any fucking warehouse, any real, hard job. See how many women you find, fucking zero.

Last edited:
It depends. Wageslaving is great if it's a relaxed office job that gives you plenty of money for a comfortable lifestyle and good copes. Some bullshit retail job with a flexible schedule for minimum wage just to survive is hell.

No its not , dont ignore reality , the only wageslavig worth doing is the one that you actually love to do . Other then that ...youll be wasting most of your life working untill the sun is set and you have barely enough money from your bullshit job for a minimum copes level .

I don't work currently, but I was in a business that was 8:30 to 6 with a 2 hours break. And seem to be common in every job. This breaks are a fucking nightmare indeed. Working more hours doesn't mean being more productive, but this idiots dont learn.
The increased working hours are not meant to improve productivity, it's for making it impossible to have a life outside work, that's why it's called BUSYness.