Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working as an incel bouncer is suicide fuel

J

Jiren

Greycel
I no longer work as one as it was torturous to see normis and foid kissing each other all the time. I got kicked out for not showing up for a day because they scammed me out of money.

Normies are scum especially drunk normies. Fucking retarded bastards. I hate normies.

Normies need to be jailed for crimes against incels. Constantly annoying you and trying to argue with you. Bouncer status doesn't even work. Bitches on reddit are liars saying boucer status is a real thing.

At least now I have more time to post here.

Last edited:
Holy shit. How did you manage it in the first place?

Are you a big guy? Also what race?

>incel bouncer
Big framed man incel? You deformed or something?
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

It was an agency so they will get paid no matter what no matter your size.
You could've got any other job and it would've been better

Like cleaner or warehouse person

Bouncer has got to be least incel job in existence.

If I was a club owner and an agency gave me a skinny 5'6 bouncer because I can't choose, I would let him be bullied until he leaves and I get another one.

Well, I guess it happens anyway. You are the proof.

Going outside and watching normies on the streets in suifuel enough for me. I would never go to a club or any place like that.

If I was a club owner and an agency gave me a skinny 5'6 bouncer because I can't choose, I would let him be bullied until he leaves and I get another one.

Well, I guess it happens anyway. You are the proof.

They are scum. They would send you home early if they weren't busy and you don't get paid.

Working in general is potent rope fuel

Imagine some 6ft4 drunk chad smashing you into coma giving you permanent brain damage. In my country he probably would get probation

Imagine some 6ft4 drunk chad smashing you into coma giving you permanent brain damage. In my country he probably would get probation
His girlfriend would claim rape and got you convicted while he walks free.

His girlfriend would claim rape and got you convicted while he walks free.
There's always an excuse to set a taxpaying high value male in my country tbh

seems like major suifuel , i also used to have to see this shit working in a pub, one of the bonuses of being fired is i dont have to witness this shit now

seems like major suifuel , i also used to have to see this shit working in a pub, one of the bonuses of being fired is i dont have to witness this shit now

Didn't you get any iois working are a bartender?

i wasnt a bartender i was either moving delivery boxes or was in the kitchen
I heard you'd get looks of disgust or was that someone else here?

I heard you'd get looks of disgust or was that someone else here?

yeh that was me. often in the morning when i was still moving stock into the kitchen the foid bartenders / morning staff would have a repulsed look when they looked at me

That would be very impressive because even life trained heavy weight boxers don't give brain damage that easily.
Bouncer has got to be least incel job in existence.
It's a low inhib job for sure.

No offense but how can a 5'6 framelet appear intimidating in any way? I thought that was the role of a bouncer.

yeh that was me. often in the morning when i was still moving stock into the kitchen the foid bartenders / morning staff would have a repulsed look when they looked at me
Shame it's not legal to smack 'em in the face with a towel.
That would be very impressive because even life trained heavy weight boxers don't give brain damage that easily.

It's not so much the power of a hit, the right spot & hitting someone unaware is more important, most brain damage is the dazed person hitting the floor with no guard or give.

If he gets punched against a wall its very possible. Or he has an aneurysm because of his incel genes and it burst when Chad hits him.

@Cruel were u ever bouncer

If he gets punched against a wall its very possible. Or he has an aneurysm because of his incel genes and it burst when Chad hits him.
Still unlikely unless the Chad is trained in mma or something.