Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Working as an incel is cucked af.

J

joe_incel123

Officer
★★
If you are an incel and you go to work and pay taxes, you are basically a cuck. You get minimum wage and pay taxes for foids to live from welfare, free abortions, free healthcare, child welfare, you pay for courts which only judge in foids favor while neetbuxxing Chad fucks your oneitis and all the other girls.

At least this goes for wageslaving. If you actually make good money in your job, it's alright I guess.

Being alive as an incel is cucked tbh
Can't entirely avoid it with how things are set up. You can only minimize it.

That's true. But you should at least be a parasite to the society if you don't rope already.

The only good option is to have a job that pays well. Wageslaving and NEETdom are two different flavors of shit imo.

NEET life is best life for an incel

That's true. But you should at least be a parasite to the society if you don't rope already.
Roping comes with the risk of failure and fear of what might happen if you decide to quit life before you naturally expire imo

There is something you can do however: what previous generations of men didn't.
Previous generations of men red pill coped and thought every insult and discrimination women demonstrated to them was flattering and directed at men they mog so they had no need to worry while they worked hard.

But younger low SMV males know the score. They just do what it takes to stay alive and nothing extra.
If you notice society is obsessed with getting males to always be productive and feel bad if they aren't.

Roping comes with the risk of failure and fear of what might happen if you decide to quit life before you naturally expire imo

There is something you can do however: what previous generations of men didn't.
Previous generations of men red pill coped and thought every insult and discrimination women demonstrated to them was flattering and directed at men they mog so they had no need to worry while they worked hard.

But younger low SMV males know the score. They just do what it takes to stay alive and nothing extra.
If you notice society is obsessed with getting males to always be productive and feel bad if they aren't.
Oreo man had this figured out a while back

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUJ71Z3W__I

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=807G52I-ZA4

i work i am a wagecuck

If you are an incel and you go to work and pay taxes, you are basically a cuck. You get minimum wage and pay taxes for foids to live from welfare, free abortions, free healthcare, child welfare, you pay for courts which only judge in foids favor while neetbuxxing Chad fucks your oneitis and all the other girls.

At least this goes for wageslaving. If you actually make good money in your job, it's alright I guess.
yeah, school prepares you for this, shit rarely changes that much in life and school is intended to prepare you for the hand you've been dealt

in school you're hating every moment if you're not either a top student, or getting along with the girls

it'll be the exact same with your job, if you're not performing at the level of excellence, and you don't have women either, you will not cope

Roping is a shitty way to suicide anyway. I guess the best would be to just blow yourself up with lots of explosives. Or at least shoot your head with a shotgun. If you use a little 9mm gun you could still survive and be a living zombie for the rest of your life.
NEET life is best life for an incel

NEETbuxxing is the only excuse to be alive as an incel.

Everything you do as an incel is cucked because you don't get any pleasure out of it.

I will be working as a teacher and I am a truecel. That's cucked, according to you?

As long as "incel bux" isn't created we have to work to avoid starving.

Some guys in this forum live in a literal bubble.

As long as "incel bux" isn't created we have to work to avoid starving.

Some guys in this forum live in a literal bubble.
It's a reality in countries like burgerland.

Some guys on this forum probably live in European countries with more generous safety nets.
But migrants and the same spending issues and low birth rates mean that can't last forever either if things continue the way they are...

Working only makes sense if you actually have something to live for. Otherwise leaching of the gouverment is an incels best friend.

Based and true.

If just all men realized this and stopped working we could actually force some changes.

I will be working as a teacher and I am a truecel. That's cucked, according to you?

Definitely. But anyway, an old incel "friend" of mine wanted to be teacher. While his study he had to try in a class. After this he let it be because all the students were bullying him and nobody took him seriously.
It's a reality in countries like burgerland.

Some guys on this forum probably live in European countries with more generous safety nets.
But migrants and the same spending issues and low birth rates mean that can't last forever either if things continue the way they are...

Yea, I live in Europe and we can do neetbuxxing. I really pity incels from the US. Because they MUST work as long as they don't rope.

Last edited: