Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working hard is for cucks tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I'm sorry boyos because I know there's some incels here who are truck drivers and shit and work a lot, but I have to say it like it is. If you work hard you're a cuck. Doesn't matter how much money you get in return, you're not winning. You're SERVING SOYCIETY, AND SERVING FOID'S AND CHAD'S SUPERIOR LIFE. IN EXCHANGE FOR COPES. :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Chad is winning, even if he works at mcdonalds. The little money he gets can go so much further. He only needs an apartment or a room, food, basic commodities, health insurance if it's not public where he lives, and maybe an used car. Everything else that makes his life awesome doesn't cost money, and can't be bought with money. If you work hard and provide Chad with said commodities that he needs, you're a cuck and enabling his superiority while your life sucks.:feelshaha:

I'm not saying we should all neetbuxxx, even though neetbuxxing is based, it's not an option for everyone. But my advice, if you have to wagecuck (as I do) would be to not fall for the rat race. Do the minimum, save up so you don't depend on the job, don't work hard to get promoted, don't take work too serious, and if you get fired from a job, so be it.

Furthermore, I have never seen a Chad take work too seriously. They just get shit done and focus on their life, because their life is awesome. Same with foids. It's always the betabuxxxers being the first to get in and the last to leave, getting stressed... So their wife can have more time to have sex with tyrone and more money for chad's onlyfans :feelshehe:

Last edited:
High IQ tbh.

Jfl at contributing to soyciety as a sub 8 male. Every normie, foid and Chad wants you dead.

It is.
Imagine working for someone else, other than yourself.
There´s no room for second place.

yeah, these normie idiots are the most incompetent workers yet always seem to be happiest, whereas we make a minor mistake and we all so evil
100% agree

that's besides the point of my post though, competent or incompetent, contributing to society is cucked and not doing so is based

however, i agree with you like i said. those tryhard normies are fucking stupid and always suck at their job. at my job im close to getting fired due to "bad attitude" and other dumb shit they're whining about (because i dont give a shit), while tryhard stupid betas with a great attitude (and very bad skills) are thriving

Imagine working for someone else, other than yourself.

working for yourself should only mean gymmaxxing, studying, or keeping your place clean and shit like that. or maybe working for money if you're saving up for personality surgery. other than that, if you're working for money you're working for other people. having your own business is EXTREMELY cucked. its even worse than wagecucking, where you can slack off and still get paid

it is what it is.
even if it sucks take what you can get, it's better than starving on the side walk

I'm sorry boyos because I know there's some incels here who are truck drivers and shit and work a lot, but I have to say it like it is. If you work hard you're a cuck. Doesn't matter how much money you get in return, you're not winning. You're SERVING SOYCIETY, AND SERVING FOID'S AND CHAD'S SUPERIOR LIFE. IN EXCHANGE FOR COPES. :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Chad is winning, even if he works at mcdonalds. The little money he gets can go so much further. He only needs an apartment or a room, food, basic commodities, health insurance if it's not public where he lives, and maybe an used car. Everything else that makes his life awesome doesn't cost money, and can't be bought with money. If you work hard and provide Chad with said commodities that he needs, you're a cuck and enabling his superiority while your life sucks.:feelshaha:

I'm not saying we should all neetbuxxx, even though neetbuxxing is based, it's not an option for everyone. But my advice, if you have to wagecuck (as I do) would be to not fall for the rat race. Do the minimum, save up so you don't depend on the job, don't work hard to get promoted, don't take work too serious, and if you get fired from a job, so be it.

Furthermore, I have never seen a Chad take work too seriously. They just get shit done and focus on their life, because their life is awesome. Same with foids. It's always the betabuxxxers being the first to get in and the last to leave, getting stressed... So their wife can have more time to have sex with tyrone and more money for chad's onlyfans :feelshehe:

Ya beta males know if they don't keep up with other beta males in making money, their wife is out of there. The cuck's wife and Tyrones vacation to the Caribbean isn't cheap you know. Do you expect the wife and Tyrone to fly coach?

I like my copes so no idc

I shamelessly leech as much as I can from this soyciety. I might think about working hard if it becomes a decent, patriarchal, Christian society again one day.

I shamelessly leech as much as I can from this soyciety. I might think about working hard if it becomes a decent, patriarchal, Christian society again one day.
based
Ya beta males know if they don't keep up with other beta males in making money, their wife is out of there. The cuck's wife and Tyrones vacation to the Caribbean isn't cheap you know. Do you expect the wife and Tyrone to fly coach?
based
it is what it is.
even if it sucks take what you can get, it's better than starving on the side walk
:feelsbadman:

Working while inkel is one of the most cucked things u can do

You are literally trying to compensate for your lack of good genetic, and we know how people percive compensating incels...

You are literally trying to compensate for your lack of good genetic, and we know how people percive compensating incels...
Tesla's IQ. If you need to compensate for your lack of good genetics, it's objectively because your genetics are shit and in a non-civilized society your genes would die with you. Chad is Chad without the Gym or not, he just follows the flow of life and ends up with a lot of girls simps and a stacy gf. It's over. :feelsrope:

at my job im close to getting fired due to "bad attitude" and other dumb shit they're whining about (because i dont give a shit), while tryhard stupid betas with a great attitude (and very bad skills) are thriving
Reminds me of me at my last job

why should i work hard for a society that doesnt appreciate me or even like me in general

I've hated working since I first started doing it, I see it as slavery and have always preferred doing my own thing or nothing at all. I'm hoping universal basic income becomes a reality someday so I can finally leave the working world behind for good. Fuck work society and foids. All I've ever cared about was having my copes and to be left alone to do as I want. Not slave away at some piece of shit job for a few bucks in a never ending cycle of poverty...

having your own business is EXTREMELY cucked. its even worse than wagecucking, where you can slack off and still get paid
Cucked don't think so.
Yes you have to work hard for a while but eventually when I've got a staff to do everything I wont have to do a damn thing except collect my money, passive incomes also taxed at a significantly lower rate than anything else. Self employed pays the most then the working slaves, the people that just sit back and collect pay the least.

I hate working