Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR working in the oilfield

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
does anyone here do this or have done this :waitwhat: how do you feel about it?

sounds like a good field for an incel

my dad used to do this. I think its a good field because I doubt theres many foids there

any job requiring manual labor is a good fit for incels

i've done construction work, used to know people who worked on oil rigs in the north sea

tbh i dont think its good for an incel

sounds good until you actually start doing the shit and it's miserable from the first second and by the second day you are wishing you died in your sleep so you wouldn't have to come into work.

Pros: decent money, no foids with their Machiavellian work politics and gossip

Cons: it's full of normie brutes and low-IQ Chads, work conditions are harsh

become an underwater oil rig welder. you make 6 figs and it's perfect for an incel

Is it true when you work in an oil field that you have to pay lots of money to live in one of their on-site tents or little shit houses or something? It sounds like an ultimate scam if that's the case.

I'd be too scared of fucking up and causing a massive ecological disaster tbh

way too much sun. i hear they make good money though if that’s true i would do it and just put on sunblock all day. i only hear people in texas work in oil fields though

Might be a good one.