Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope working out is the only thing that can make me feels better

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i always feels like shit but like every second day in the middle of the day i feels so fucking bad cuz im just sitting in my tiny room (moving out next month)
it fucks your brain so hard to just sit in the same place and refresh the same 3-4 sites all day
but lately when i feels lke that i go for a run or even just lift my patethic 8kg dumbell and do some push ups and i feel much better
i would probaly kill myself if there wasnt this solution

so yes 99% you wont ascend via working out but its the only thing that can save ur mental health from roping.

not only.

1. working out.
2. diet.
3. cold showers
4. having interactions with friendly people
5. keeping yourself clean and your room too
6. having the work that youre passionate about, and wheres room for improvement
7. working on your own business, knowing that you did a lot in a given day

i cope with working on my websites and creating articles for adsense to hopefully make money

nothing is better than money

i stopped working out because i didnt make money on my website yet. when ill start making money,ill start working out

fuck i want to start workout too :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

not only.

1. working out.
2. diet.
3. cold showers
4. having interactions with friendly people
5. keeping yourself clean and your room too
6. having the work that youre passionate about, and wheres room for improvement
7. working on your own business, knowing that you did a lot in a given day

i cope with working on my websites and creating articles for adsense to hopefully make money

nothing is better than money

i stopped working out because i didnt make money on my website yet. when ill start making money,ill start working out

used to do the same. Stopped working out though.
Still crazy that despite having hobbies and being occupied, we're all sitll in this fcking situation.
tis all cope tbh.
Chad can plays viyda and watch netflix all day, he'll still get laid on tinder.

I am to lazy 2 work out tbh

I could give gymcelling another try If I wasn't getting heightmogged and framemogged by even the foids of the gym.

i always feels like shit but like every second day in the middle of the day i feels so fucking bad cuz im just sitting in my tiny room (moving out next month)
it fucks your brain so hard to just sit in the same place and refresh the same 3-4 sites all day
but lately when i feels lke that i go for a run or even just lift my patethic 8kg dumbell and do some push ups and i feel much better
i would probaly kill myself if there wasnt this solution

so yes 99% you wont ascend via working out but its the only thing that can save ur mental health from roping.
feel ya bro

I stopped working out when I found out about the wide hips blackpill

I love running but hate the way lifting weights makes me feel