Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Workplace is full of lesbians.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I am not kidding, there is an incredibly high concentration of them for some reason. What a waste. Many of them are reasonably intelligent-seeming and healthy. Some of them even seem moderately friendly to me, probably on account not seeing me as a potential suitor and viewing me with disgust.

so , just put a chad there and they'll become bisexual / straight

lesbians don't exist
CHAD ONLY

There has actually been a rise in “lesbians” (giga chads only), and the reason for this is obvious. Women are becoming more selective about the men they choose, and with that they rather just sleep with girls if they cant get at least a chad-lite.

I once saw a dyke fuck a chadlite.

(Too uninhibited to close the door = peeked)

I got 2 lesbians at my work also. The degeneracy is spreading.

getting cucked by lesbians is painful

The world is deteriorating at a high pace

extra chadsexual you mean?

I am not kidding, there is an incredibly high concentration of them for some reason. What a waste. Many of them are reasonably intelligent-seeming and healthy. Some of them even seem moderately friendly to me, probably on account not seeing me as a potential suitor and viewing me with disgust.
I would rather be a Neet than work next to lesbians ngl

Beyond over for you

Beyond over for you
It is such a shame. I need to help them get over whatever abuse turned them lesbian and help them embrace being tomboy waifus.

It is such a shame. I need to help them get over whatever abuse turned them lesbian and help them embrace being tomboy waifus.
That's one hell of a pipedream :lul:

I feel bad for you. I have a strong hatred for lesbians

Beyond over for you

There has actually been a rise in “lesbians” (giga chads only), and the reason for this is obvious. Women are becoming more selective about the men they choose, and with that they rather just sleep with girls if they cant get at least a chad-lite.

the amount of self proclaimed lesbians I've seen in college and at work who've dropped the act when chad shows up is unreal,
they'll drop that whole lesbian act as soon as a chad shows up