Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News World Health Organization: "Inability to find a sexual partner is a disability"

If nothing is done to somewhat redress the issue, who cares what it’s classified as?

Time to get that motherfucking NEETbux niggers :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

They are typically full of shit since they do stuff like take trannys off the mental disorder list and other stupid shit like that
But if it does become a real disorder the only thing I want to know is if I can be compensated for it

If I have to live a shit life with no hope for a future or anyway to make me happy then I want to be duly compensated for carrying this shit society on my back

Good. That inability gave mental disability, but give more disability bux, for inability itself. And give also for being ephebophile

Old article, WHO been saying this since 2016

Nothing will be done about it no matter what it's classified as. They could classify it as a national emergency, but if no action is taken to curtail it ... it's meaningless.

Cancer is a disease too but no cure has been found so far

Cancer is a disease too but no cure has been found so far
Just eat healthy bRo

you hear that foids, YOU OWE US SEX!!!!!!

Is this actually serious?

We're gonna get preferential parking spots? Nice.

Sooo, since im disabled can I get my NEETbux now?
We might actually start getting some extra bux. We could point out that we're officially disabled according to the WHO as we cannot find a sexual partner.

We might actually start getting some extra bux. We could point out that we're officially disabled according to the WHO as we cannot find a sexual partner.
This is some neat Lifefuel ngl

This is bad, its mean they are labeling and categorizing more people for FEMA death camps.
They caused incedom now they will punish it.
its like putting poison in air, then saying people who have bad lungs need to be kill off and are 2nd class citizen /people.

Great, now I am disabled too. It is not like society is fucked up. I am like 10th class citizen already. What's next, forced euthanasia?

DISABLED.CO
INVOLUNTARY SICKNESS

This is only virtue signaling, won't change anything at all. I don't believe in what (((WHO))) says.

then I'm double disabled
:feelsree: SO GIVE ME SOME FUCKING DISABILITY BUX :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Do i disability benefits then?

Nothing will be done about it no matter what it's classified as. They could classify it as a national emergency, but if no action is taken to curtail it ... it's meaningless.

Really getting tired of this fake news.

Only for women and under certain circumstances.

When the WHO removed being transgender from the list of mental illnesses, PedoTears said they were right. When they classified failure to find a partner as a disability, they threw a fit. Can’t have it both ways.

Nothing will change anyway. I'm already mentally disabled anyway, so fuck me.