Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill World's leading Chad singlehandedly carries a dying franchise

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
It's a consensus among movie and comic book fans that DC films pretty much suck. They're underwhelming, and pale in comparison with Marvel's movies.

However, DC had the genius plan to cast the ultimate Chad, Jason Momoa, as Aquaman.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1477834/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

I've been checking the reviews on IMDB, and most of them are straight 10/10's. Is the movie that good, or is it being haloed by its GIGACHAD lead, Jason Momoa ?

I believe the answer to this question is obvious. In the minds of the foids and the cucks, Chad is perfect and can do no wrong. Watch this movie rake in hundreds of millions of dollars because of CHAD.

Ma pussey got wet like the ocean when I saw Aquaman. 10/10

Having a 6’4 gigachad as the protagonist certainly isn’t a reason why the reviews are so high. Looks don’t matter

Looks like it is exacly the same film as Wkaanda but under water and with stingrays instead of rhinos.

Nice cgi but I can't understand how there can be grown ups who actually watch this kind of stuff.

Read the comments on literally any Jason momoa interview video on YouTube. Every single one without exception is about how hawt he is, “omg I’m pregnant from his height”, “omg what a great man why can’t all men be like him”.. literally 100% of the comments are about how he makes bitches wet.. so far I don’t know of any other man that can elicit such responses consistently on every single comment of every single video.

Thats how superficial cucked western society has become.

You can literally sell shit to cucks if you tell them the shit came from a pretty girls asshole. Over for the west.

Chad? He looks like a dirty terrorist.

new_52__aquaman_by_grivitt-d5kjw6u.jpg

who the fuck watches capeshit anyway. i have't watched any after the second iron man.

capeshit is for coping bluepilled cucks.

Yeah you're probably right. Comic book movies are generally pretty poor though to be honest. They have the depth of a puddle and the significance of... Jim Acosta. XD

Jason Momoa and Chris Hemsworth are gigachads. Too bad for the sluts that they are both married.

They can have them any time they want.
It would be their little secrets. Meanwhile the husbands...

That could have been yoe with only fee mm of bones in the face and few inches on legs.

This is why betas should all carry knives. Who cares if you are 6'2 if you get shivved from behind for handling someones girl.

Last edited:
In defence of DC movies they tried too hard to make "team up" movies before successfully rebooting each DC property.

That is why the individual DC movies do better.

Marvel had a head start in 2008............

In defence of DC movies they tried too hard to make "team up" movies before successfully rebooting each DC property.

That is why the individual DC movies do better.

Marvel had a head start in 2008............
Didn't DC release the masterpiece that was the Dark Knight in 2008?

Marvel is fucking trash. It's the favorite entertainment of soy-slurping SJW NPCs. Did you see that Captain Marvel feminist propaganda?
Chad? He looks like a dirty terrorist.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Didn't DC release the masterpiece that was the Dark Knight in 2008?

Yes and before that BATMAN BEGINS (2005) prior to "The Dark Knight trilogy".

Christian Bale was even offered bank to comeback, but when he learned it would be fantasical team-ups in an otherwise "realistic" Nolan setting he put artistic merit before salary.

Yeah the same eith cavill and man of Steel

Gay thread. I thought this was going to be about Jeremy Meeks.

Henry Cavill matches Momoa criterion for criterion on the Chad checklist. And Man Of Steel was a Yawn of Justice.

tenor.gif

You are coping too hard boyo, mellow it down.
I don't care what you call it. He does look like a dirty terrorist. He would not look out of place in an ISIS video.

Also a fucking god awful choice to play Aqua Man who has always been portrayed as a blonde, Aryan actual Chad.

Aquaman orange green 1123528 1280x0

Last edited:
I don't care what you call it. He does look like a dirty terrorist. He would not look out of place in an ISIS video.

Also a fucking god awful choice to play Aqua Man who has always been portrayed as a blonde, Aryan actual Chad.

View attachment 71505
They downgraded Aquaman by making him ethnic.

View attachment 71505
Yea, that Aquaman on the right looks like an Aryan, but he also looks like a buttfucker faggot. Jason Momoa buttfucking that white ass is quite imaginable but the reverse is not.

Muh guess is that the high reviews are primarily due to not having a WHITE aquaman. i don't know shit about that comic book garbage but this is no different than when Ghostbusters came out with all female cast and was being outlandishly praised.

His wife is 12 years older than him (she not white either). that is not weird but highly unusual and probably there is some dysfunction going on. he probably also gets bonus points for that though and his roles are reviewed accordingly.

Cliffs: JDBW (Just don't be white...unless it comes to getting feeamayles in ummm...y'know real life...where it is almost all that matters)

Last edited:
Yea, that Aquaman on the right looks like an Aryan, but he also looks like a buttfucker faggot. Jason Momoa buttfucking that white ass is quite imaginable but the reverse is not.
The one on the right looks like a superhero. The one on the left looks like a terrorist/criminal.

That is why the choice of him playing Aquaman is stupid. If you can't see that you're a low IQ subhuman.

The one on the right looks like a superhero. The one on the left looks like a terrorist/criminal.

That is why the choice of him playing Aquaman is stupid. If you can't see that you're a low IQ subhuman.

You need to look at the role he played. Aquaman acts like a pissed off thug in the movie, that's understandable because he was abandoned during his childhood in the story, in that sense, his looks nicely matches with his behavior. But that faggot looking white Aquaman with nice haircut and clear skin looks like he came from some British elite aristocrat family who only plays cricket.

Having a 6’4 gigachad as the protagonist certainly isn’t a reason why the reviews are so high. Looks don’t matter
In the context of a movie, this.