Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Worldwide Laws that would benefit incels and for a better society in general

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Legalize prostitution.

Stop subsidizing abortion and birth control.

Ban abortion except when it threatens the life or health of the mother, rape, incest, or fetal defect.

Abolish privacy laws,

Abolish defamation laws that makes slut-shaming illegal and abortion-shaming illegal.

Abolish medical privacy laws that protect the knowledge of a woman's abortions or birth control medications. Taxpayers subsidize abortion and birth control so they have the right to know which women use those services.

Legalize discrimination against sluts, against women who is on birth control and against women who has had or is planning to have an abortion.

Make adultery illegal.

End alimony.

Fix welfare, so it makes women dependent on the state rather than letting men provide for them.

Make paternalist testing mandatory.

Censor feminism and anything that is pro-abortion.

Ban all women from voting.

Ban women from working. All women should stay at home to support their husbands and children.

Legalize prostitution.

Ban abortion except when it threatens the life or health of the mother, rape, incest, or fetal defect.

Abolish privacy laws,

Abolish defamation laws that makes slut-shaming illegal and abortion-shaming illegal.

Abolish medical privacy laws that protect the knowledge of a woman's abortions or birth control medications. Taxpayers subsidize abortion and birth control so they have the right to know which women use those services.

Legalize discrimination against sluts, against women who is on birth control and against women who has had or is planning to have an abortion.

Make adultery illegal.

End alimony.

Fix welfare, so it makes women dependent on the state rather than letting men provide for them.

Ban women from working. All women should stay at home to support their husbands and children.
I'm for it

Cope.

I will never get tired of saying this: patriarchy is a majorly bluepilled cope. If you are reducing inceldom to "muh getting marriage with women" you are not fully blackpilled.

Didnt see ANY point or law addressing lookism, differences in treatement in workplaces, social settings or law based on looks, economic success, promotions and general life quality being heavily linked to looks, discrimination and bullying even by your own same gender since school...all you do is focus in "women women women women women". Thats not a true blackpill and thats actually ignoring most incel problems.

Legalize prostitution.

Abolish privacy laws,

Make adultery illegal.

End alimony.

LOL

I agree with everything you say.

Especially the ban on women voting.

The UK is celebrating suffrage at the moment and in total denial that womens liberation is what is causing so much pain in the world.

How about making sex before marriage illegal?

-Universal FGM at birth
-Ban on abortion
-Castration or sex-drive reduction for Chads starting in elementary school
-Inject all the aggressive kids with estrogen to turn them into faggots leaving the incels alone
-Women are dispensed to men as wives
-Domestic discipline legal
-Adultery punishable by death for females and a prison term for males

the laws are already fine, we're just too ugly to succeed

I dont need any of this if at least i can get slavery legalized and i can save some money for my own underaged sexslave.
But yeah, i agree with it.

Cope.

I will never get tired of saying this: patriarchy is a majorly bluepilled cope. If you are reducing inceldom to "muh getting marriage with women" you are not fully blackpilled.

Didnt see ANY point or law addressing lookism, differences in treatement in workplaces, social settings or law based on looks, economic success, promotions and general life quality being heavily linked to looks, discrimination and bullying even by your own same gender since school...all you do is focus in "women women women women women". Thats not a true blackpill and thats actually ignoring most incel problems.
Exactly. And nobody would make these laws in the first place

I don't think inceldom can be solved by laws

Legalize prostitution.

Sounds like a good idea considering 2% of children are the result of the woman cheating (btw they are called,I kid you not Kuckuckskinder in German), would reduce thotterie a lot.

-Universal FGM at birth
-Ban on abortion
-Castration or sex-drive reduction for Chads starting in elementary school
-Inject all the aggressive kids with estrogen to turn them into faggots leaving the incels alone
-Women are dispensed to men as wives
-Domestic discipline legal
-Adultery punishable by death for females and a prison term for males
I dont understand people like you. You bitch about being incel but then support creating MORE incels.
Why would you inject estrogen into young men, why would you reduce chad's sex drive? Chad's are superior, incels should have a right to be euthanized. INCELS should go extinct, sub6 should not be allowed to reproduce, and chad's and stacy's unlucky ugly kids fucked by genetic recombination failure, should be allowed to get euthanized.

Forced marriage will NOT give you the validation that everyone deserves to experience.And I think that if youre unable to get validation then you dont get to reproduce.

Inceldom is hell. As if you didnt know that already. Anyone that supports creating more incels is evil. The cognitive dissonance is ridiculous. First you complain about getting rejected by women, THEN you say "lets castrate chads" what the fuck? I would LOVE to be stacy's Chadlite son who gets sex and is able to live a normal life.