Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Worldwide Penis Size List: Compare yourselves to this list then prepare to kill yourselves

R

Rambocel

Major
★★★★
Penis 202025 1873931

It is so over for rice and currycels. White women will take one look and laugh at your entire existence.

Probably no one from the nigger countries posts here anyway.

USA-12.9 cm-5.1 inches

That seems very small. I feel like its bigger, I thought it was 5.6 inches

I remember a deconstruction of this where the studied that measured the South Koreans measured their flaccid sizes. JFL at believing SK men have 3.8 in average dicks

the only thing normal about me is my dick size

I am 3.5 inches. Not even on the list.

India - 4 huh, how comes there's over a billion of 'em then.

South koreans on suicide watch

LACK GIRTH!!!!!

Lifefuel for SouthAmericancels and Africancels ngl

sea is truly an incels paradise huh

USA-12.9 cm-5.1 inches

Holy shit, I mog the average normie? I’m 6 inches. Life fuel. Although I’ll never get to use it, suifuel.

USA-12.9 cm-5.1 inches

Lol at the USA getting dickmogged by all the South American countries they love to shit on.

3" dickcel here, not even make it to the list. Pass me the rope.

I'm like over 4 inches, jfl

what is your girth?

No idea. What am I going to do with the girth of a 3" dick anyway?

It's thin and deformed, think at the bottom, thicker at the top, bent on the left side.

No idea. What am I going to do with the girth of a 3" dick anyway?

It's thin and deformed, think at the bottom, thicker at the top, bent on the left side.
if both short and thin its over. im thinner at top feels abit off when fapping.

Is this self-reported or measured?

Lifefule for spiccels

How are South Americans so big when they are so short. Doesn’t seem accurate.

Looks like I'm above average as a ricecel, 5.2in and a 5.1inch girth. I got a chode lol.

I gotta SEAMaxx and EastAsiaMaxx.

Must be the American diet and a lil bit of genetic luck.
How are South Americans so big when they are so short. Doesn’t seem accurate.
Probably the southern european looking southern Americans. Most of the dark indian ones are short and have short dicks just like men from Asia. (native indians are basically mongolians afterall)

Last edited:
Lol at the USA getting dickmogged by all the South American countries they love to shit on.

US obesity rates and circumsition contributes to smaller peepees

How the fuck do curries and ricemen cope with this?

Oh look congo is on top
These are the self reported studies aren't they

I'm not sure what they are but the fact the three rows designate categories of dickpill so perfectly is hilarious. I didn't know it was so over for currycels.

It mostly makes sense though. It's obvious Africans are known to have the high ground. Ricecels the low ground. I'm surprised by South America but it makes sense. Latinos aren't far off from the Europe they came from and also the generally harsh nature of those places leads to dickvancement kind of like Africa.

I must say I'm happy to see that at 16-17cm when I measured it at age 14 is plenty though

My dick size is equal to the average curry dick size. FUCKING KILL ME NOW. WHAT THE FUCK AM I EVEN LIVING FOR??? AAAAAAHHHHHH. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Why dont you use measured studies instead of self-reports

Excuse me if I don't find the methodology of asking a group of people with an average IQ of 70-85 what the size of their dick is as being credible data.

Lifefuel for blackcels

Why dont you use measured studies instead of self-reports

Excuse me if I don't find the methodology of asking a group of people with an average IQ of 70-85 what the size of their dick is as being credible data.
what about calcSD?

what about calcSD?

Some of the data sets it uses are self-reports but it also uses alot of measured studies as well. I know for a fact the studies in African countries are self reports and I think using a flaccid stretched measurement. They are a joke and they are the most often quoted because it supports the BBC bullshit.

Yet in America studies blacks will have either slightly higher measurements or the same as whites. They have lower sample sizes.

We will never see a large sample size study on African erect length measurement because it will show that the BBC is a fucking myth and there is alot of interest in keeping that myth alive.

View attachment 223649

It is so over for rice and currycels. White women will take one look and laugh at your entire existence.

Probably no one from the nigger countries posts here anyway.
These statistics are extremely cope. Average penis size is 5.1 inches, regardless of ethnic background.