Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Worshipping celebrities, other men in general, is pathetic as fuck. Famous actors, sports stars, famous chads shouldn't be a thing.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
The fact famous entertainers even exist is pretty fucking pathetic. Imagine how low IQ you have to be to make a famous entertainer even more rich and powerful via your worship.

Worshipping women is fucked up enough, but at least it makes sense because you're horny. There's zero reason to worship men. The only thing famous men deserve are aggressive cancer.

Western cuckold culture really needs to die.

Seeing normie men cry over Kobe Bryant dying was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck about what some a list or z list celebrity does in their spare time. Unless it's some creative project, just fuck right off with posting stupid shit like what you eat. Even journalism is fucking pathetic, reporting stories over some fucking twitter post.

Another thing is how much people earn, I just don't give a fuck. Does it effect you unless you are their accountant? No, just shut the fuck up with that shit.

Seeing normie men cry over Kobe Bryant dying was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen
It was especially funny because seven other people died in that helicopter but nobody gives a shit about them because they arent kobe

I've seen IT cucks saying that they don't have a problem with Tyrones like Kobe Bryant fucking their wives. If their wives asked for it, they would gladly let her fuck him.
That's a whole new level of worshiping celebrities and it is cucked as fuck.

It was especially funny because seven other people died in that helicopter but nobody gives a shit about them because they arent kobe
Seriously outside of kobe's daughter and that coach and the coach's family do we know who the other people were that died?
I've seen IT cucks saying that they don't have a problem with Tyrones like Kobe Bryant fucking their wives. If their wives asked for it, they would gladly let her fuck him.
It's reddit that place is full of actual cuckolds.

Last edited:
Seriously outside of kobe's daughter and that coach and the coach's family do we know who the other people were that died?

It's reddit that place is full of actually cuckolds.

you ca actually look up the full list of names but of course nobody cares about that they only care that Kobe can't cuck them

It's reddit that place is full of actual cuckolds.
Yep. Most cucks are crying their eyes out because Kobe is no longer there to cuck them and humiliate them in front of their wives.

I have been a fan of a few male celebrities in my life , It's pretty cucked ngl

I envy athletes, I want to get paid millions to shoot a ball or slap a puck. I like sports, it's a good cope for me, I enjoy day dream maxxing what i'd do with all that money, what teams i'd play for, etc.. I used to play a lot of sports before I hermit maxxed.

Nowadays, I mostly just watch MMA because at least they have to risk something to make their money, ie. their health, reputation. Getting KOed in front of millions is humbling, I like to see cocky athletes take their inevitable beating. Seeing Ronda Rousey get KOd was glorious.

Kobe's death = dopamine rush :feelsokman:

I will just never be able to comprehend why dudes worship guys who status, smv, and genetics mog them and only make them mog them harder.

"MUH MILLIONAIRE (ALMOST BILLIONAIRE) SPORTS BALL GIGACHAD/GIGATYRONE DIED OH NOESSSSSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM SOOOOOOOOO SAAAAAAAAAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Why the fuck do people do this shit?

Agree, that brings nothing good

From that unfortunate event, we had the possibility to see the true color of our blackpilled incels.
I have no doubt they're the same kind of people that would flush the "blackpill" faster than a drug dealer during a bust.

Its (their) work to keep peoples minds occupied. A place for society to look for trends to consume product and ways to think in line with their agenda.

I worship the men who changed history.

Julius Caesar
Qin shi huang
Etc

These men when you think of them are surrounded by key events that changed the world. Not some shitty celebrity that is just a fucking corporate product for consoomers
8042571835 1f1fee8754 o 5c4e5109c9e77c0001f322cb

Same tbh. Also they are just cucking themselves by worshipping dudes who are probably x10000 more successful than their entire collective fag asses will ever be. That's what I call nonsense.

Same tbh. Also they are just cucking themselves by worshipping dudes who are probably x10000 more successful than their entire collective fag asses will ever be. That's what I call nonsense.

Not to mention these athletes fuck so many girls these sports fan will likely wife up one of these whores that got pumped and dumped by the athlete.

I have seen them say that cheating is allowed if they come across a very hot celebrity. Lmao as if the man could ever fuck the hot celebrity woman he comes across.
I worship the men who changed history.

I don't. No one could do that in the modern age. Hitler couldn't pull it off in the 30s, no one will do it in the 2000s. In the past men at least theoretically had the opportunity to foment some revolution or new civilization or whatever. Can't do shit in the globalized world with satellites, jets, military hardware, low T mind-programmed men, the entire planet discovered already.

Last edited:
Worshipping is cucked as fuck. I also don't get that (((shit)))

Not only do they not mind, they'd be honored that Kobe would find their wives hot enough to fuck :soy: