Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Worst day of my life

• Thread starter Mentalcelsuicel
  • Start date
M

Mentalcelsuicel

Banned
-
I got mogged,rejected, laughed at, had a shitty haircut wheb I went to the barber lost my apartments key This is by far the worst day of my life Can y’all help me with some positive vibes I really need it I don’t have friends and my parents don’t give a fuck about me My day is literally been shit I just want someone to make me feel good  :S God Life is fucking crucial

Inb4 anyone here ask in looks I’m a solid 3/10 So yeah my is miserable

What kind of haircut did you ask for? I am losing any faith I had in barbers

Mentalcelsuicel said:
I got mogged,rejected, laughed at, had a shitty haircut wheb I went to the barber lost my apartments key This is by far the worst day of my life Can y’all help me with some positive vibes I really need it I don’t have friends and my parents don’t give a fuck about me My day is literally been shit I just want someone to make me feel good  :S God Life is fucking crucial

Sounds shitty. Find some cope.

towncel said:
What kind of haircut did you ask for? I am losing any faith I had in barbers

Short sides and medium on the top he fucked it up he made short sides but he fucked me over on the top and legit made it even shorter than the sides

I hope I never top my worst day in life

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnGdoEa1tPg[/video]

ArtoriasWolf said:
I hope I never top my worst day in life

What happened on your worst day ever

BlackpilledAF said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnGdoEa1tPg[/video]

This makes me wanna cry

worst-day-of-your-life-so-far.jpg

Everyday is equally shit for me. Literally can't remember anything noteworthy that happened to me in the past few years and I'm fucking 19. I can only imagine what it would be like being an oldcel

Getting mogged is something that happens every time a sub 8 male leaves the house so it isn't that bad

_incelinside said:
Everyday is equally shit for me. Literally can't remember anything noteworthy that happened to me in the past few years and I'm fucking 19. I can only imagine what it would be like being an oldcel

Getting mogged is something that happens every time a sub 8 male leaves the house so it isn't that bad

Well on this planet something will happen due to something else right??
Like when your phone rings it doesn’t ring by itself someone calls so it rings but what Did I do wrong to become ugly and get bullied and mogged what have I done to deserve that?? Have you ever asked yourself that question ?

Its going to be allright just stay positive. If you stress out over the smallest things youre going to get bald before you know it.

Well at least your day was better than my worst day, when I found my 53 year old mother dead in our kitchen in 2015, she evidently passed out and stopped breathing in the middle of the night. I should have jumped to my death when the paramedics confirmed her death. My life has been over since then. I long for a merciful death to reunite my with my folks.

Be strong, brother.

Mentalcelsuicel said:
Well on this planet something will happen due to something else right??
Like when your phone rings it doesn’t ring by itself someone calls so it rings but what Did I do wrong to become ugly and get bullied and mogged what have I done to deserve that?? Have you ever asked yourself that question ?

You were unlucky enough to be born with subhuman genetics in a lookist society. There are only 3 options to deal with it

Rope
LDAR
Find a good cope

Life is a joke tbh

BlackPill47 said:
Well at least your day was better than my worst day, when I found my 53 year old mother dead in our kitchen in 2015, she evidently passed out and stopped breathing in the middle of the night. I should have jumped to my death when the paramedics confirmed her death. My life has been over since then. I long for a merciful death to reunite my with my folks.

Be strong, brother.

God dude!!! Your day was 10 times worst than mine but tbh I wouldn’t care if my mom or dad die because the treated me like shit I’ve never felt like having a father or a mom they legit ignored me and hated ne for my genetics that they give lol life just doesn’t make any sense

_incelinside said:
You were unlucky enough to be born with subhuman genetics in a lookist society. There are only 3 options to deal with it

Rope
LDAR
Find a good cope

Life is a joke tbh

Life is a living hell . It’s funny how three or two bones on face would change your entire life to being a CHAD that everyone loves or a an incel that everyone avoid for no reason but just omfor their looks this fucking world is hell

Incel_Dikshit said:
Its going to be allright just stay positive. If you stress out over the smallest things youre going to get bald before you know it.

I don’t know if I’m gonna be bald or nah I have a receding hairline on the left side but the right side is fine  no receding nothing I know that’s weird but it happens my father is bald but grandpa and uncles got full head of hair

Mentalcelsuicel said:

Listen to I will be light by mitayanhu or something. Jews always know there is light at the end of the tunnel because they play goyims like puppets.