Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Worst part about being a ricecel is observing JBW in your own family

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
Ever since I took the blackpill I cant ever see WMAF relationships the same anymore. I have two Hapa cousins who are younger than me and I've always had a good relationship with them and their parents. I think of my aunt and uncle as family but recently I cant help but see their relationship for what it really is; a low status beta white dude who settled for a short Asian chick. I honestly kind of feel sorry for my Italian uncle as he's around my height, at stage 7 on the Norwood scale and very low energy. I don't blame him for marrying an Asian it was probably his only option. Their relationship just depresses me and I hope that my cousins don't become incels because they didn't ask for this shit.

It's all fucking shit dude , we just wanna be happy god damn

damn that sounds brutal, reminds me of that ricecel celebratig his birthyday alone while his noodlewhore sister are next to white soyboys

Never began for medcels.

What you talking about bro?? This kids going to grow up totally mentally sound, and have a really amazing life after he's done studying by the age of 30!

Screenshot 20201004 233639

i observe just be tall daily in my family.