Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Worst part about physicals rn as a teencel

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Doctor asking you if you’re sexually active, and trying to dodge the comment or saying that you’re “waiting for the right” time or “after marriage”.

Doctor telling you that you’ve stunted your growth / stopped at under 5’8.

Doctor asking you if you’ve felt suicidal in the past month or whatever, and just saying no so you get pulled off to a psych ward and treated terribly by your family even more.

worst is when you get older and in your personal record you never have an STD test or STD problem like herpes, it's over.

Got a physical when I was like 23 and just said no when asked if I was sexually active.

Doctor asking you if you’re sexually active, and trying to dodge the comment or saying that you’re “waiting for the right” time or “after marriage”.
Wow, I don't even remember that coming up. I guess doctors ask more stuff these days. Now when my GP asks I just say "no" or "nope" and blank-stare. You don't need an excuse.

By what, drinking coffee?

Doctor asking you if you’ve felt suicidal in the past month or whatever, and just saying no so you get pulled off to a psych ward and treated terribly by your family even more.
Compare to adult: wishing you can convince them how self-harming you are so that you can get dragged off temporarily to get on bux when you're freed. I wish I'd been more self-harming as a teen, could be getting that green now.

If you're a teencel, why would it be weird to say no? Just say no.

Bro, doctors are literally the smartest and wealthiest people in the country. They've gone through 12+ years of schooling and seen thousands of patients.
The doctor gives absolutely zero fucks about your sexual activity or about your life in general. You're just another low level face in the crowd.

Bro, doctors are literally the smartest and wealthiest people in the country. They've gone through 12+ years of schooling and seen thousands of patients.
The doctor gives absolutely zero fucks about your sexual activity or about your life in general. You're just another low level face in the crowd.

This, however bad you have it, your doctor has probably seen worse cases of human misery.

It’s embarrassing bro especially when my dad is there too :feelsbadman:

Brutal asf
Dont they make parents leave the room when they ask that? Thats what happened at my last physical

I was once watching an ASMR doctor roleplay video and got triggered hard because one of the questions that hte girl in the video brought up was are you currently sexually active

If you answer "yes" (even though it's bullshit) you get the wide-eye look, if you answer "no" you get the sneer look. You just can't win

If you answer "yes" (even though it's bullshit) you get the wide-eye look, if you answer "no" you get the sneer look. You just can't win
Truecels like myself wont be believed if they say "yes".

Truecels like myself wont be believed if they say "yes".
Yep that's why it's either the wide-eye look or the squint look, they either can't believe it or they don't believe it jfl. must be my personality :feelstastyman:

Dont they make parents leave the room when they ask that? Thats what happened at my last physical

nah not rlly i can choose to have them there or not but either way it’s embarrassing
By what, drinking coffee?

the ADHD medication i took probably stunted my growth, along with a shit sleeping schedule from the depression and anxiety that came along with my inceldom. Not only that but probably me gymmaxxing too lol

never gotten asked the have you had sex question from the doctors, I think they know I am incel

Turn your head and cough.

I once had a hernia test where the foid nurse said something about jock itch rash to the effect that I could spread it to my gf if I had sex. JFL at her assuming I had a gf. I wasted my teen looks with autism and being mental af

I was in a psych ward at 16 and just shook my head no when the sexually active question came up. I didn't want the other patients to hear. The questioning went on at the nurse desk but people in their rooms can hear

Last edited: