Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Worst physical pain you have felt

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
Not very impressive, but it was when I broke my toe.

Second would have to be when I slipped when running near a pool and fell on my right testicle, I still remember that pain and feel very sick whenever I think about it. Actually this might be number one.

That's a good question, OP.

I'd say the most excruciating pain I have ever felt in my entire life was when I was about 8-years-old. I was playing tag with one of my Mother's friend's children in the backyard, and at the time, the backyard was in the process of a revamp; a new shed was being built and new concrete was being put it. When I was being chased, I accidentally tripped, fell, and slammed my head into the sharp corner of a big slab of concrete. To this very day, I remember the blood-curdling, painfully loud scream I made when that happened. I was taken to hospital overnight...

Over the last 11 years since then, I've been in many painful situations but none of them have ever come close to what happened on that day when I was 8.

surgery without anesthesia

close second hemorroids

Tension said:
That's a good question, OP.

I'd say the most excruciating pain I have ever felt in my entire life was when I was about 8-years-old. I was playing tag with one of my Mother's friend's children in the backyard, and at the time, the backyard was in the process of a revamp; a new shed was being built and new concrete was being put it. When I was being chased, I accidentally tripped, fell, and slammed my head into the sharp corner of a big slab of concrete. To this very day, I remember the blood-curdling, painfully loud scream I made when that happened. I was taken to hospital overnight...

Over the last 11 years since then, I've been in many painful situations but none of them have ever come close to what happened on that day when I was 8.

I use to accidentally (sometimes other students doing it on purpose) smash my head into everything when I was young.

nausea said:
surgery without anesthesia

That is equal to torture.

Inflamed tooth, extreme sunburn.

Sliced my hand with a machete after flipping the sheath without noticing. Im such an idiot

Inflamed prostate

just got laser treatment for acne scars this afternoon and it was - against my expectations - much much more painful than I thought. Not extremely painful, but enduring it for half an hour was really bad tbh

I've had my kneecap subluxed (partially dislocated) multiple times. Its absolutely the worst pain I've ever felt in my life.

Taking a massive shit.

Braces. I haven’t experienced a lot of pain, and when I do I just man up and take it.

nausea said:
even with anesthesia?

ofc, I was legit crying and I was 19yo and really pain-enduring but that was too much. Without anesthesia I'd probably pass out

Actually, the worst pain I felt was when people began the “Do You Know The Way” meme.

InebriatedIrish said:
Actually, the worst pain I felt was when people began the “Do You Know The Way” meme.

@Kointo Stop it niglet.

Akarin said:
nausea said:
even with anesthesia?
ofc, I was legit crying and I was 19yo and really pain-enduring but that was too much. Without anesthesia I'd probably pass out
I just came back from the dentist, pain now paaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn

when i almost broke my spine in a park at like 9 years old

literally passed out and when i woke up felt the worst pain that i think is possible to man, the only thing i can even imagine being worse is probably if you get your dick slowly cut off or some shit

Gout

Imagine spraining your ankle but the paint keeps on happening over and over and over....super humbling experience when its happening.

I'm half asian, all males on asian side of family have this, its also happened more frequently as i gain weight, started happening early 20's

It's like a form of arthritis and usually attacks the big toe, ankles or knees, your body doesn't properly filter out proteins or something and the joints mentioned get hardened crystals at them.....i don't know its terrible explanation. Have to take special medication to reduce inflammation and/or just lose weight/eat better. I don't drink alcohol or eat red meats which is supposed to trigger it, its genetic...

I had a hole punched in my side in order to insert a drainage tube.

nausea said:
ouuuuuuuuuuuu nah, your new avi is degradation from before

This one?

cc3d15bf498eb524f587b6310fd88cce31e7709c_128.gif

Sub8Hate said:
I had a hole punched in my side in order to insert a drainage tube.
hello back ))))))))))))) finally

drenage for what?

Kointo said:
nausea said:
ouuuuuuuuuuuu nah, your new avi is degradation from before
This one?
noooooopeeeeee

nausea said:
hello back ))))))))))))) finally

drenage for what?

noooooopeeeeee

Do you like my current one though?

Shattered jaw when an aggressive overly muscular beta orbiter punched me for shit talking some roastie he barely knows.
These types are fucking dangerous where I live, they're jacked as shit and will kick your teeth in if they believe it'll get them laid (of course it doesn't).

iFartAtRoasties said:
Shattered jaw when an aggressive overly muscular beta orbiter punched me for shit talking some roastie he barely knows.
These types are fucking dangerous where I live, they're jacked as shit and will kick your teeth in if they believe it'll get them laid (of course it doesn't).
has he been punished?

nausea said:
has he been punished?

Yeah, I got some money out of it at least. He was no Chad of course.

Blue balls from getting led on