Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Worst physical pain you've experienced?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
I've dislocated my kneecap a couple times.

Not recommended.

Idk if I can remember, I have a high pain tolerance. Broke my right tiba and fibula, but i wasn't that painful, tbh. It was just vexing to look at.

Idk if I can remember, I have a high pain tolerance. Broke my right tiba and fibula, but i wasn't that painful, tbh. It was just vexing to look at.

What does having a high pain tolerance even mean? Dislocating my kneecap was the worst pain I've ever felt; it incapacitates you, but I didn't cry or nothin'.

I even walked home 2 of the times it happened, which probably caused more unnecessary damage.

Smashed my radius to bits. Still doesn't work right. Good times.

i scraped my shoulder real bad in i think middle school and sprained my wrist when I rode off a ramp with my bike at max speed. getting alcohol poured on stung a lot but I don't think it would be that bad to me today

My dog when I first got him big right into a fucking vein on my hand, ahhh just thinking about it makes me cringe, I remember i missed 2 weeks of school and needed physical therapy for like a month still loved him though

Sunburns and tooth pain.

Probably rolling my ankle and then rolling it again even worse 2 weeks later after it hadn't even fully recovered from the first time. Couldn't move my ankle right for like a month was genuinely surprised I didn't break it.

If not then than it was probably when I fell shin first onto a ledge and had a bruise on my shin the size of half my knee.

Skateboarding can be a real bitch at times, surprised I haven't broken anything tbh

My goodness. Some of the pain you guys experienced seemed pretty bad.

Yeah, I remember once you told me about a guy using a bat to smash your knees? That sounds kinda fucked up. I'd beat up the guy for you, for being such a dick to you.

Worst pain, I had was jumping out of the window, I can't remember much... But it hurts a lot...

My goodness. Some of the pain you guys experienced seemed pretty bad.

Yeah, I remember once you told me about a guy using a bat to smash your knees? That sounds kinda fucked up. I'd beat up the guy for you, for being such a dick to you.

Worst pain, I had was jumping out of the window, I can't remember much... But it hurts a lot...

Not a bat, I was kicked. Surprised you remember.

Were you trying to fly?

Cramps in my leg, more painful than breaking my pinky twice.

swollen knee, would not recommend, very hard to walk on, was actually bedridden for a whole day once.