Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Worst she can do is say no" - Incel at my old uni cold approached a few times, entire school is currently trying to get him arrested

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-

Girl told him she had a boyfriend, he responded "okay", she declares she felt "unsafe"

Now everyone is trying to get him doxxed

"Is this a social experiment or something"

Jfl women cant even comprehend sub 8 males having relationships

What works for normies(ocasionally) and chads can get you arrested as an incel JFL

And then they wonder why ppl wanna go ER

If you're a sub8 and try to talk to a girl in 2020 70,000 people will try to destroy your life

What works for normies(ocasionally) and chads can get you arrested as an incel JFL
Very brutal reality we live in, I feel bad for Johnathan, it never began for him.

lmao @ approaching foids in 2020

Just ask her out bro', it's how I met your ma in 1961, yuuuuupppp *sips monster*, damn shame she divorce raped me in 98 though.

Just ask women out, what's the worst that can happen, shows 'em you're confident.
LOL

Just ask her out bro', it's how I met your ma in 1961, yuuuuupppp *sips monster*, damn shame she divorce raped me in 98 though.

Just ask women out, what's the worst that can happen, shows 'em you're confident.
LOL
Boomer advice is so delusional. Just her her out son! Man if all these boomer men were born in the 90s instead they would all rope.

Approaching as a sub8 male is a felony offense in 2020

I knew a dude who tried this shit in 2014, it was WEIRD AS FUCK

COLD APPROACHING GIRLS IN PUBLIC IS BY FAR THE STUPIDEST IDEA EVER

he needs to work on his personality teehee

Incels truly are doomed

It's the equivalent of the Indian caste system now.

Sub 8 males are untouchables. And those untouchables are trying to get near the foids aka Brahmin caste.

No wonder it's considered unspeakable

>human trafficking scheme

:lul: :lul: :lul:

"How dare to speak to me you ugly mongrel"

"just go outside and talk to girls, bro"

Sorry but chad only
full

Brutal Rejection Pill

Everyone like the posts defending jonathan. He doesnt deserve to be relentlessly bullied by foids. Fuck foids and praise St Jonathan

He did literally nothing wrong

Jonathangate keeps growing

Want to talk to women in 2020? You'll get your face posted and harassed on the internet and get arrested for human trafficing

Jonathangate keeps growing

Want to talk to women in 2020? You'll get your face posted and harassed on the internet and get arrested for human trafficing

Just approach theory absolutely decimated

961B01A2 AF0C 4CDA A8F3 74EBFF79BADD

saint jonathan.

Lel muh confidence and just approach bruh

Straight from the horse's mouth. "Stick to competing with gigachads on tinder or we'll destroy your life for approaching IRL"

0FBBF208 4793 4A63 84BB F4D1B4340A81

do with it what you will, i can see people dont want to stand up for saint jonathan

@Kirito3 is this you

Wild seeing UCF up there. May or may not be a student lol.
@wandercamp What's good FL bro? :feelsokman:

Girls have one night stands all the time. I don't see what's wrong with a guy trying to get laid. If you're ugly 50% of the population wants you to suffer and die a slow painful death.

"Is this a social experiment or something"

Jfl women cant even comprehend sub 8 males having relationships
"At the very least he's selling that info and at the worst this is part of some human trafficking scheme." Seriously man, they can't comprehend that some guys don't have women in their lives and are trying to change that.
Very brutal reality we live in, I feel bad for Johnathan, it never began for him.
Tbh, he's probably not even that bad looking. Despite being a puatard, he seems very composed and smooth. People underestimate just how bad it really is for the average guy.

COLD APPROACHING GIRLS IN PUBLIC IS BY FAR THE STUPIDEST IDEA EVER
That's around the same time I tried pua. I got shunned from a social circle, but I'm very lucky I didn't get arrested. If I'd done it a few years later, I probably would've.
He approached woman as an ugly male in 2020. Apparently that’s illegal now
Soon even making eye contact will be illegal. I once saw a post where women were demanding that men be banned from wearing sunglasses. Apparently, men only wear them to perve on women, not because of sunlight blinding their eyes.

foids, especially young libtard college foids, are pretty much neo-Nazi eugenicists at this point - but only when it comes to males. Their hypocrisy is fucking sickening. An actual neo-Nazi who's in favor of Aryan fantasy eugenics for both sexes is less evil because at least he's consistent.

foids, especially young libtard college foids, are pretty much neo-Nazi eugenicists at this point - but only when it comes to males. Their hypocrisy is fucking sickening. An actual neo-Nazi who's in favor of Aryan fantasy eugenics for both sexes is less evil because at least he's consistent.
I'm all for eugenics of both genders. But of course that is construed as misogyny.

PUAtards on suicide watch rn ngl