Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Worst she can do is say no" - Incel at my old uni cold approached a few times, entire school is currently trying to get him arrested

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date

Women who have been approached by him are classifying themselves as "victims" of saint jonathancel

LMAO.
Guy takes a hint and fucks off immediately after getting cancelled but femoids still feel "unsafe".
Literally what the fuck is he supposed to do with no friends and social circle?
I couldve been Jonathan if I was lower inhib and wasn't overly cautios about becoming local legend.

LMAO.
Guy takes a hint and fucks off immediately after getting cancelled but femoids still feel "unsafe".
Literally what the fuck is he supposed to do with no friends and social circle?
I couldve been Jonathan if I was lower inhib and wasn't overly cautios about becoming local legend.
“Victims” :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

UCF is Isla Vista 2.0

Human trafficking?! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: That's what awaits you if you follow some shady PUA book's advices.You have to be literally male model tier to score this way

Also didn't know Reddit was this popular in the US to even get college subreddits

Women who have been approached by him are classifying themselves as "victims" of saint jonathancel

She decided to cancel ? So she was actually willing to give the guy a chance before finding out he’s autist

And then they wonder why ppl wanna go ER

THIS
Bluepillers/feminists/IT/normies would say he's a (potential) rapist and a creep, and use him as an example of why we need stricter, and more authoritarian laws for the sake of protecting women. Hell, in that thread they've already strongly implied he was involved in human trafficking.

PUAs/TRP users, and even some low IQ members here would say he wasn't confident, assertive, or dark triad enough.

lookism.net users would say he was non-NT and that if he approached in a more NT manner he would have gotten a gf already. Either that or "he should have thugmaxxed".

Only here can (most) people not only see the truth, but will call it out. Jonathan is ugly and women are infuriated that in a post-metoo world, an ugly male would have the audacity to speak to them. I think many others deep down know the truth deep down, but would never dare say it as it's wrongthink, outside of the overton window in 2020, thus a non-starter. A lot of guys probably feel guilty for even suspecting that this is the true reason.

Anyway, i've said this a million times before, so I'll quote my own post here:

I've said this a million times before, but women HATE ugly extroverted men more than anything. If you are an ugly male, women want want as little interaction with you as possible, ideally none. They don't even want to see ugly men when they go out, they are eye sores.

Anyone who thinks ugly guys can get gfs by being "low inhib" "dark triad" or by being "thugmaxxed" is a clueless basement dweller.

well written , famemaxed yea but even for that you gotta be atleast average in looks .and the relationshit wont last anyways , bc hypergamy

Last edited:
it is now illegal to even talk to women

They really fucking do, and when they do, they say “bAn gUns nOw!!!” Fucking retards
Yes guns are the problem not ur toxic system dats made to destroy ugly men and put foids on pedestals no matter what