Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Worthless "depressed psychotic" foid gets 62K upvotes because she managed to use all her brain cells to put cheese on bread

Was this meant for Off Topic?

Lol you call that depressed? At my most severe I slept ALL the time and lost 20lbs in a few weeks just from eating very little. Wish I had the drive to make my own fucking pizza. Cunt whore!

Lol you call that depressed? At my most severe I slept ALL the time and lost 20lbs in a few weeks just from eating very little. Wish I had the drive to make my own fucking pizza. Cunt whore!
legit our suffering holds no meaning to society. while whore suffers a bit and everyone comes to help

PTSD from Chad beating her unconscious
legit our suffering holds no meaning to society. while whore suffers a bit and everyone comes to help
I was thinking earlier about it too. I get treated like shit by strangers when I go out because I’m an ugly man. I have basically 0 priority and women look at me and treat me like a literal monster

Last edited:
By the standard of retarded therapists each human is a crazy psychopath with 500 mental disorders

Yeah, because when it's a foid, everyone updoots.

EDIT: toilet, not foid

So depressed, anxious and PTSD-ridden to post themselves next to the piece of pizza, not just a picture of the fucking pizza on its own?

how ironic considering she can use a keyboard and write multiple sentence post titles and respond to comments which i would consider more difficult than heating up cheese on bread. If this toilet is truly "dehabilitated" she wouldnt be able to use a fucking computer.

i literally cant cope holy fucking shit

meme gender

She accomplished absolutely nothing. Btw the pizza looks like shit

some traumatic shit happened to me irl recently and for about 48 hours straight I couldn’t eat a single bite of food, I couldn’t sleep, I was genuinely so stressed and anxious that my heart felt like it was about to stop. I felt so alone and helpless and terrified throughout the entire thing. I truly thought that was the end for me, it really seemed like my life was over, and I had no one to turn to for support at all

meanwhile she gets thousands of upvotes and simps begging for her attention on reddit just because she has a hole between her legs. fucking hate cucks like this, they think they’re so virtuous for kowtowing to pussy but you know they’d never show that kind of support to a man on the verge of killing himself

Oh wow, woman does thing & now wins nobel prize.

BASED thread she deleted

"Whenever he gets horny. I happily finish him off. But when I get in the mood he tells me to finish myself off. When we have sex he finishes first and leaves to do other things. It just makes me feel...used. I am his first girlfriend so I don’t expect him to know everything about how relationships work but...yeah. Am I a bad person for thinking this?
tl;dr my boyfriend of 9 months is still learning about relationships. He won’t ‘help’ me when I’m in the mood but I ‘help’ him. I can’t tell if this is normal and I’m just overreacting or if this isn’t meant to happen."

BASED thread she deleted

"Whenever he gets horny. I happily finish him off. But when I get in the mood he tells me to finish myself off. When we have sex he finishes first and leaves to do other things. It just makes me feel...used. I am his first girlfriend so I don’t expect him to know everything about how relationships work but...yeah. Am I a bad person for thinking this?
tl;dr my boyfriend of 9 months is still learning about relationships. He won’t ‘help’ me when I’m in the mood but I ‘help’ him. I can’t tell if this is normal and I’m just overreacting or if this isn’t meant to happen."

look at this

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/morbidquestions/comments/hqsyzy/i_have_had_uncontrollable_violent_outbursts_a_few/

imagine an average looking man who has no social skills, is too mentally fucked up to do basic things like making food for himself and has frequent violent outbursts. he wouldn’t just be a social outcast, he’d probably have law enforcement on his ass. he’d undoubtedly be a friendless loser and be told that he needs to “improve himself” to experience any kind of basic human affection. meanwhile she gets to live an idyllic life of eating pizza and having sex with multiple Chads, without ever having to do any “self improvement” shit, because women have life on tutorial mode

You made it, sweety :soy:
>psychosis
I don't think she really knows what that word means

Last edited:
You made it, sweety :soy:
>psychosis
I don't think she really knows what that word means

In her post history she talks about having to take anti-pscyhotic meds because she sees demons lol bitch probably went crazy when Chad dumped her and she realized she has to settle for a beta

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/i4iij2/why_are_you_tired_of_life/g0im6bj/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/i4q43q/seriouswhats_something_you_truly_regret/g0jud0v/

Last edited:
>reddit
>nerdy looking foid
>cucks think they can woo her over with positive attention
>no one realizes why she got to the position she is in; it's because of her instinctual drive to find someone to dominate her
>we point this out, even if she recovers from this ostensible delima. She will go back to fucking high T cluster A personality chad
>cycle repeats itself until the heat death of the fucking universe
>We still get called retarded for pointing this out
Well cucked, SIMPS
>Inb4 IT thinks we're saying she is better off fucking ugly men, nice strawman.
drawing kind of looks like her too, tbh

Last edited:
I know truecels that handled more complicated recipes at 7

BASED thread she deleted

I'm digging through her post history and here is her admitting that she fantasizes about being raped. Truly the meme gender.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/i4q3fv/perverts_of_reddit_what_was_the_last_thing_you/g0jv593/

Good detective work boyo, my incel sixth sense never fails

She will still marry a 6’2” gymmaxxed gigaChad doctor

What a stupid whore

I hope she'll eventually kill herself. Useless waste of space.

That's amusing :feelssus:

Not one of those things prevents you from making a pizza, i have all sorts of shit wrong with my head too but nobody gives a shit, i just have to endure it.

Wow, you go girl! And I am here thinking that me getting a STEM degree with severe depression and social anxiety was a big thing but I can't even compare myself to her. A WHOLE FUCKING PIZZA! /s
Also:

3tgmfSV

CUNTS don't know TRUE hopelessness suicidal depression. Fuck off whore
some traumatic shit happened to me irl recently and for about 48 hours straight I couldn’t eat a single bite of food, I couldn’t sleep, I was genuinely so stressed and anxious that my heart felt like it was about to stop. I felt so alone and helpless and terrified throughout the entire thing. I truly thought that was the end for me, it really seemed like my life was over, and I had no one to turn to for support at all

meanwhile she gets thousands of upvotes and simps begging for her attention on reddit just because she has a hole between her legs. fucking hate cucks like this, they think they’re so virtuous for kowtowing to pussy but you know they’d never show that kind of support to a man on the verge of killing himself

1st paragraph sounds extremely brutal and hopeless. I've been there also

Last edited:

what happened fellowcel?hopefully you are a bit better now.

LOOK AT ME NOW :soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::soy::feels::soy:

Jfl. Really depressed people don't brag about their depression online. I never not a single fucking time in my life ever told anyone about my crippling depression and I had for 15 years already.

In her post history she talks about having to take anti-pscyhotic meds because she sees demons lol bitch probably went crazy when Chad dumped her and she realized she has to settle for a beta

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/i4iij2/why_are_you_tired_of_life/g0im6bj/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/i4q43q/seriouswhats_something_you_truly_regret/g0jud0v/

is there a "mental illness" in females that isn't caused by chad?they really amazed chad uses them like a cum dumpster and throws them away for something better when they aren't much compared to other girls in chads harem.never trust a women much less a "mentally ill" women.